Lies & Exhaustion

Y/N's POV

I was physically exhausted, don't get me wrong sex with Jungkook was incredible but there's only so much a body can withstand and currently mine was running on fumes.

I spent most days working with him, obviously he would constantly find excuses for needing to see me in his office and this always led to a good spanking followed by sex.

Then once work was finished for the day he would insist we either go back to my place or his and this would obviously lead to more sex.

It's crazy how much stamina he possesses, I find it difficult at times to keep up.

It's always something different whenever we get intimate, yesterday he insisted we try out role-playing and so for one night he was Tony Stark and I was his Pepper Potts.

The night before that he went full Fifty Shades on me, I was cuffed and introduced to a leather whip flogger.

I wasn't complaining, he made me feel good yet my body needed a break from sex for one night.

I felt guilty lying to him, he seemed disappointed when leaving the building without me at the end of office hours but my body needed to recuperate.

I told him that my friend had recently filed for divorce and needed emotional support, it seemed to be the only thing that sounded plausible enough and something he wouldn't question me further about.

I spoke with Yerin earlier and she insisted we have a night at her place so we can discuss everything that's been happening, it's been so long since we got to chat properly.

I watched Jungkook leave, once his car was out of sight my eyes quickly scanned the now empty office.

"You can come out now." I chuckled as Yerin appeared from one of the office cubicles.

"He's gone?"

I nodded to her question, smirking as my eyes fell over her messy hair.

"You didn't have to hide under the desk you know, the bathroom would've sufficed." I shook my head, watching my friend fondly as she gathered her things.

"I didn't want to take the risk, besides it wasn't that bad under there. I'm ready for a drink, you ready to go?"

Yerin sent a wink my way as she headed for the elevator.

"I hope you mean drink at your place and not drinks out?" I didn't like where this was going, Jungkook couldn't find out about this.

"Y/N you need to relax and spend one night without Jeon Jungkook clouding your mind. I suggest we get ready at my place and then go out for drinks, it's been so long since we've done that."

I stepped inside the elevator with Yerin once it arrived, brow arched at her suggestion.

"It does sound like fun, it's just that.......what if Jungkook finds out?"

Yerin hit the lobby button and flashed me her adorable smile, she knew that made me soft.

"So what if he does find out? The two of you aren't a couple right? It's a friends with benefits thing, so you don't have to tell him. Jungkook doesn't own you Y/N, if for some reason he does find out which is highly doubtful then just tell him you were helping out a friend."

I furrowed my brow and laughed.

"Helping out a friend by getting drunk? I told him tonight was about me giving emotional support to my friend who just filed for divorce, he knows you aren't married so how would we explain that to him?"

Yerin shook her head and smiled.

"Y/N you're totally whipped aren't you?"

My eyes widened at her accusation.

"Hell no! I'm not whipped! I'm just saying....it doesn't look good if we get caught."

Yerin tilted her head and chuckled.

"You're whipped, totally whipped for Jeon Jungkook."

I'm definitely not whipped! Right?

I shook my head.

"I'm not whipped, if you want to go out then fine!"

Yerin's smile widened, the elevator doors opened as we reached the lobby.

"I've got the perfect outfit for you to wear, this will be so much fun."

I followed her out to the parking lot and already felt nervous.

Jungkook wouldn't find out.......everything would be fine.