23

Well please, please can you keep my secret?

                                           ●°☆  

           Jungkook smirked "You're very dirty~" he said as he took off his own underwear. Jimin licked his lips and stared at Jungkook's body.

     "Pleasure me Jungkook~" Jimin said as jungkook straddled him and started grinding on him making jimin groan. Jungkook teased Jimin's member as he touched it while he still had his underwear on.

    Jungkook took off Jimin's underwear and started teasing it again, rubbing his member against his. "J-Jung-kook s-stop teasing me" He moaned.

    "Why? Are you not satisfied?" Jungkook said as he bit one of jimin's nipples making the boy rest his head back and pull jungkook's hair."I want you inside of me~" he mumbled. Jungkook grinned "Hold on" he said.

    He got out the lube from the drawer next to his bed and put some on his fingers. He spread Jimin's legs as jimin was blushing embarrassed. He started teasing his rim, doing circular motions around it with his index finger making jimin bite his lip impatiently. 

     He pushed a finger inside of the boy's tight hole. "Ah~" jimin moaned as he held on the sheets of the bed tightly. Jungkook pushed another finger, he started scissoring jimin . Jimin let out a whimper. Jimin melted under Jungkook's touch, he couldn't control himself. He wanted more.

     "Is that what you wanted~?" Jungkook asked as he added two more fingers making the older boy moan "A-Ah!~ Jungkook I want y-you" he said as jungkook was fingering him. 

    Jungkook smirked "Such a needy boy~" he applied a generous amount of lube on his member and without a warning he pushed his hard cock into Jimin. "AHH J-JUNGKOOK~" Jimin moaned as his breathe started getting heavier. He pulled on jungkook's hair and closed his eyes.

    Jungkook groaned "Baby you're so tight~" he started thrusting slowly in jimin making him whimper in pain, but after  while it started feeling good "F-Faster~" he pulled on jungkook's head.

   Jungkook started thrusting faster, he held on jimin's hips for a better control and thrusted deep into jimin "Ahh-mm~" Jungkook moaned. "Open your eyes baby, I want to see you" Jungkook said. 

    Jimin opened his eyes as he pulled Jungkook closer and started kissing him. He held on Jungkook's broad shoulders and started scratching it.  "J-Jungkook mm~" He moaned loudly.

    Jimin arched his back feeling Jungkook more while jungkook massaged jimin's member as he thrusted into him making Jimin go crazy. "Y-YES JUNGKOOK~" He yelled. He couldn't contain his moans anymore.

    Jungkook stopped as he turned Jimin on all his fours, He smirked as he gave Jimin a slap on his ass. "AH~" jimin moaned. Jungkook pushed himself into jimin again as he wet his own lips.

  He held on his hips and pushed harder into Jimin making the boy scream in pleasure "AH-OH ITS FEEL G-GOOD~" He moaned loudly. Jungkook kept hitting on jimin's sweet spot making Jimin's legs tremble. Jungkook gave another slap on Jimin's ass making the boy blush even harder.

    "Mmm~ Jungkook I'm gonna cum!" Jimin said as Jungkook started even going faster and deeper for the boy to come. "J-JUNG- Ah~" Jimin came as Jungkook kept going for him to come too. 

    Jungkook reached his climax as Jimin's cum was splattered all over the bed. Jungkook stopped and rested on the bed tired next to Jimin. He cupped Jimin's face giving him a kiss "I love you" he whispered as he held Jimin into his arms for sleep. 

     Jimin smiled "I love you too~" he said as he closed his eyes while he rested on Jungkook's chest.

___

    It was a rainy day, Jimin opened his eyes seeing jungkook sleeping peacefully while he had a little of his mouth open. Jimin smiled, he couldn't stop thinking of yesterday. He started playing with Jungkook's hair waiting for Jungkook to wake up.

    Jungkook sighed "Ah Jimin go to sleep" as he pushed jimin's hand away. Jimin giggled and started annoying him even more. He poked his cheek and started moving his hand on jungkook's exposed chest. 

    Jungkook quickly opened his eyes and held onto jimin's hand. "Ah you are so naughty" he said as he gave Jimin a kiss. 

    Jimin chuckled "Let's go shower jungkookie" he said playfully as Jungkook nodded and got up, he yawned and scratched his head. Jungkook got out of the bed and tilted his head "Let's go" he said as jimin sighed "Jungkook I can't move."

    Jungkook started laughing "I didn't even go that hard on you" as he went to Jimin to pick him up. "You're so mean jungkookie! You know it was my first time" he pouted as jungkook picked his up.

    "Pft after seducing me like that I don't believe it" Jungkook scoffed as he took jimin to the bathroom.

    He gently put him in the shower room on the floor and started to run the water. Jimin giggled as he started drawing random stuff on jungkook's back with his index finger.

    "Ugh Jungkook how am I going to hide those hickeys" He sighed as he looked in the mirror in the shower room. Jungkook smirked "You don't need to" he started applying shampoo on jimin's fluffy hair. 

   After the bath Jungkook made jimin wear a large white dress shirt and red underwear. "Jungkook I want pants!" jimin whined while Jungkook shook his head "No you look great like this" he winked as he squeezed Jimin's ass. Jimin's eyes widened as he hit jungkook's shoulder "Stop~" he whined.

                                      ●°☆ 

       I'm not good at writing smut my apologies >.<

      I reached 400 votes !!! Omg thank you guys I'm so happy !!

        Don't forget to vote <3