Thor

You worked for the Avengers for a couple of years. And the only one you loved out of the team was Thor. He was extremely strong and with his beautiful blue eyes and golden hair. And you loved the way his accent was and they way he talked to you. He talked to you as if you were a princess. And you enjoyed it. Today was his birthday and was going to be celebrated at Stark Tower. As you woke up, Nat was calling you because she wanted to go shopping to get a dress to wear so you agreed. You were wearing short shorts with a tank top and converse. Having your hair tied in a messy bun. You walked out of your room and bumped into Thor. "Morning Lady (y/n)." he said with his smile. " I am so sorry Thor I didn't see you there and Happy birthday too!" you said with a laugh and smile. "Why thank you my lady" Eventually he was staring at your breast because your line was showing and both of you blushed and you walked away red. Nat took you to the mall so yo both can buy a dress for the party. It took a couple of hours to look for a dress until you finally found one you liked and maybe what Thor might like.

 It took a couple of hours to look for a dress until you finally found one you liked and maybe what Thor might like

                                                                                Party time

As the party went out, Tony kept asking you out like a million times and rejected him. Nat and you were drinking together but not too much so you both won't get drunk. Thor was leaning on the wall drinking and staring at you has you danced, laughed and drank. Steve went up to him and said" Just ask her to dance, she won't bite you know" "Who? Lady(y/n)... I can't she is to beautiful to dance with, I can never get my mind off of her and also had a dream about her, but that my friend is something i shall never speak of" "Well, can you at least give it a try, I mean she is pretty but, if you want her, go get her" Steve said and left. "My lady(y/n), would care to have a dance with me" he asked while rubbing is neck. "Of course" you said.When he asked you for the dance everyone had already left, so the dance floor was taken over by you two. "JARVIS play 'Cant help falling in love'" you said and Jarvis did.

As the song played, you were having your arms rapped around his neck and his hands on your hips. His forehead touched yours." My lady, i have something to confess. I can no longer hold it in..... ever since I first saw you, I fell in love...You were always very close to me and kind,sweet, and love hearted around me. I felt loved when i would be with you. Your laugh, smile, and eyes are like rare jewels that are so precious I needed to keep them to myself, I would have dreams of you at night. And i would ask you my lady if you would be the honors to be with my heart."I began to tear up. "Thor, what you said was the most beautiful thing I have heard out a man.  I felt the same connection with you. I felt safe in your arms, and I adore your company when I am lonely and when Tony won't leave me a lone, but yes I would love to be part of your life." You tip toed to kiss Thor. He had soft lips and kissed you very softly and careful. Then he entered his tongue in your mouth and you did also. You continued to dance with him. You broke the kiss and said, "Thor, I really did have fun today with you, I adore every moment with you and will love you forever with my heart." " (y/n), if it weren't for you, my heart would been gone, ever since Jane broke up with me, I really felt heartbroken, but until I found you. A lady who is worthy of having my heart. I don't care what others say I want you with me." He said. Both of your heads touched. You gave him another kiss and smiled.He carried you like a bride to your bed. You changed into your pjs' and so did Thor but he was shirtless and you blushed. He laid right next to you in bed. He hugged you from behind and whispered in your ear,"good night my lady, sweet dreams" and kissed your neck. You feel asleep like a baby and Thor smiled. And fell peacefully to sleep."Hey JARVIS did you get that" Tony said. " Yes sir" he replied. " Perfect, might be used when they get married, I hope she says yes to Thor" Tony said and smiled away.