Tony part 3

You were being supported by your friends and helped you find someone to help you with your kid, but no luck. As you were walking to the park to wonder around, you saw Tony. You tried escaping before he saw you but it was too late. He was running after you and got in front of him. "(y/n), please listen to me....."he said with worry. "No, we are done and that is it." you said as you tried walking past him."Look, I know I fucked up really bad, and I know I should of not said that to you. I wasn't thinking a all. And plus when i slept with Pepper, I.....i was just missing someone to be with since you were gone for 2 weeks and I have been getting those nightmares again. That you died just in front of me and I wasn't here to help you. And (y/n), (y/F/n) told me about you having our child. When she said that, I was actually happy...but forgot....you don't want me anymore. I want to be with you and be there for our kid. I love you, i really do....and Pepper isn't what you are. She just uses me for money" he said. "Now you know how I feel. Me being used for sex."you said and walked away. He just looked down....not knowing what else to do anymore....

                                                                        ~few weeks later~

You got a call from Pepper. But you ignored it. She called again and you ignored it again. Then when she called for the 5th time that when you answered"WHAT DO YOU WANT!" I-Its Tony, he doesn't want to respond" she said with a shaky voice. You hanged up and drove really fast to the tower. you told happy to call the ambulance and call the other Avengers. You ran to the lab and saw Tony laying on the floor, pale. You put his head on you lap and said with tears"Tony, you can't leave me. Not now! I want you back with me.Yes I know you made a mistake but I still love you. I need you, your child needs you....Please don't leave me....." tears strolled down your cheek as paramedics came and took him to the ambulance. A few hours later, at the hospital,Tony woke up. You looked up and hugged him, as he hugged you back. "Tony! Don't you ever do that again!" you said crying."(y/n), i am sorry, i was a asshole....can you come back with me and I promise to god that I will never do that ever again to you" he said as a tear strolled down his cheek. You nod giving him a kiss again.The doctor told you that he had over dose a chemical in his body. That what caused him to turn pale, and that he was good to leave. You took him back to the tower while you kicked Pepper out and made dinner. As it was time to sleep, you jumped on top of Tony and kissed him. "So, I guess your still waiting for a suprise" you said in a sexy voice. He nod wanting you to do it already.........the next morning, you woke up having your head laying on Tony's chest. He was already awake and just kept playing with your hair. "So, who did it better? Me or Pepper" you said laughing. He rolled his eyes and said "you of course". Both of you were too lazy to get up and put on your clothes since you guys were naked in bed. So you talked mostly about wedding plans and the child. And you lived happily ever after.