Tony: part 2(tony p.o.v)

(this takes back to when you enter the room)

As i turned my head to the door, I saw her.(y/n) was standing there, letting waterfalls of tears streaming down her cheeks. "Hon, it is not what you think" i said.I tried grabbing her by the arm an pulling her closer put she just slapped me. She knew, I knew, i fucked my ex." We began to yell at each other until what really hurt her was by saying"NONE OF THIS WOULD HAVE  HAPPEN IF YOU JUST STAYED, BUT NO YOU WENT AND FOLLOWED YOUR CRAPPY DREAM! MAYBE IT WAS A MISTAKE TO MARRY YOU AFTER ALL!" I could tell she would never forgive me for what I had said to her." No....wait(y/n) i..i didn't mean to say that" as a tear strolled down from my cheek. She pushed me out of the way and went up stairs. I followed her and she took of the ring I gave her and said with hate to Pepper"I hope you are happy you stupid bitch."She stormed off crying, as I I stood in silence, watching my, future....wife....heart broken.....for my idiotic play. I went back to the room, where Pepper was still in bed, and I myself went and put some clothes on. Pepper woke up when she heard me go to the bathroom to wash my face."You don't need (y/n), you have me. All of me to your self. Tony, can we start again dating, I know we had some problems when we were together. She is worth nothing of your heart. And I bet she hasn't listen to all your secrets in life." Pepper said with a smirk. It did kinda make me smile, but I was still upset for what I had done to her. I should of just kept my fucking mouth shut. I walked over to Pepper and asked if she wanted to give another shot of us dating. But I am only doing this to see if (y/n) would react, and if she comes back I would be willing to take her and would apologize for the bad decision I did to her.  So basically, I am just using Pepper. I hope...it works...