Tony: part 3(Tony p.o.v)

(back to when your friend is going to beat the shit out of  tony)

As I walked down stairs to take a drink, Pepper was making some dinner for us, since we are together. She gave me a slight kiss on the forehead as I go grab a beer. "Sir, there is a visitor who would like to see you. Would you like me to allow her to enter"JARVIS said. At that point it didn't care so i told him yes. I heard a loud yell of my name. I knew that voice and I knew I was dead meat for sure. Just when I walked to the living room hearing my name, (y/f/n) was pissed as hell. I was afraid of her. Even thou I love her as a sister, she was the fucking demon. "Do you know why I am here, Tony" she said in a devilish tone. "Yes, and I know what I did and I am terribly sorry...can you-" Pepper came in the room with a glass of wine. "Oh, Tony, you never told me you had a girlfriend...I thought it was (y/n) the girl who was actually there for you, had sex with you like a million of times, and the one who loved you for you and not for money" she said giving me a death stare. Pepper was mad, but she didn't say noting but drank her wine. "Well I guess I just tell you the news now since that slut that slept with a shit load of guys is here. (y/n) is pregnant with your child. And wondering why she didn't tell you! Because she just found out when she took the test when she arrived in Paris and was going to tell you on the day you fucked Pepper. So basically, she is planning to file child support, but ban you from seeing her child. It is sad that you won't be there for the newborn's birthday, or graduation, first tooth, first words, first steps, first love, and first day to leave the nest. But why should you worry, you have Pepper, I guess you can make a child out of her since you love her so much than (y/n)." she said staring at me with a grin. And left flipping me off. Pepper hugged me and said," Don't worry, we can have one together" then left to the kitchen. My heart was filled with pain and joy. I have a kid already, but won't be able to see or do the fun things a parent would do. I need to do something right before it all goes away.....

Sorry guys it is soooo short but i have been busy dont worry i will write some more