Happier (Steve)

Walking down 29th and Park
I saw you in another's arms
Only a month we've been apart
You look happier

As I walk to the street, we always walked past, I saw you with Bucky. I can't be mad at my best friend nor at you, because you look happier than before. You walked hand in hand with him in the summer afternoon. Him wearing a black and blue flannel button shirt, with khaki pants. You, wearing my favorite dress that you look beautiful in, a white, flowy, floral dress. The one you wore for our first date together. I wasn't angry about it, just angry at myself that it wasn't me. I was happy you found someone new, but just don't want you to go. You both walked towards the park we sat at for our usual sunset view. We would sit at a bench and watch the sunset. I would always tell you how much I love you. Rose red would appear and a smile crept up your face. You would say it  back with your lovely voice that soothes my mind and heart knowing we would be there for each other no matter what. As the sun set, you turned to Bucky, and gave him a kiss. The soft, passionate kiss you would give me every time the bright light left for the next day. 

Saw you walk inside a bar
He said something to make you laugh
I saw that both your smiles were twice as wide as ours
Yeah, you look happier, you do
Ain't nobody hurt you like I hurt you
But ain't nobody love you like I do
Promise that I will not take it personal, baby
If you're moving on with someone new

As you both got up, I went. But I kept a distance. I know it's weird, but in my mind you were safe, but in my heart, I wasn't sure. You both entered the bar we loved going to after a hard mission. As I  peered over the window, Bucky opened a chair for you to sit on, and sat at his seat. You both ordered some drinks. He said something to make you laugh, as you set your drink down. Your appealing smile was more heart melting than we were together. You were happier, but just remember the pain I gave you was different. It won't be the same when Bucky will give you pain. Hell, whats love with no pain. And the adoration i gave you is different from what Bucky is giving you. Don't worry my angel, I won't take it in hate and anger, if you move on with him.

'Cause baby you look happier, you do
My friends told me one day I'll feel it too
And until then I'll smile to hide the truth
But I know I was happier with you
Sat on the corner of the room
Everything's reminding me of you
Nursing an empty bottle and telling myself you're happier
Aren't you?

You look more untroubled than before, which I believed that I gave you my all. but failed. The team knows about the breakup, but they always tell me I will be proud, but for now I hide it with a plastic smile when you are with him. Missing all the lust you gave me, now giving him lust. But you gave me the joy, the passion, and the security that everything will be alright, the love that filled my empty heart, and the pleasure you brought to me in bed...but anyways...I would drink to believe that you are happier, for sure you are, right. I drink to forget, I drink as of it will make me feel better, to feel happier , but you made me feel better and happier, you were my drink. 

Ain't nobody hurt you like I hurt you
But ain't nobody need you like I do
I know that there's others that deserve you
But my darling, I am still in love with you

I gave you the worst pain, the pain you didn't deserve, the pain that made you leave. After our mission, is was the worst. You were about to get killed. I did help and we won, but I was angry at you for almost getting yourself killed. But it was my fault for leaving  you to go alone and almost costing your life. As we head back to the Tower, I knew I screwed up. As I went to the gym to throw some punches to cool off, you came in a upset manner. You were trying to get my attention, but I refused. I was being a total idiot, for ignoring you, the one I love, giving you my anger on you. As you gave up you walked out, thats when it hit me, why did i do that. Wanda came in to make me talk to you. Both of you were best friends since she came in, but boy, i did fuck up....I should have not kissed her. It was all my fault, I was only planning to talk to her, but it was my move, i swear. She pushed me off, and turned to the direction where you were standing, you didn't say anything. You stormed off in a swift move. As i quickly went to our room, Bucky got in the way. He asked me if everything was all right, and I told him no. I told him everything as he followed me to our shared room, but when I entered you were already pack to leave. We argued and argued till Bucky broke the fight, tears streamed down your face. You said no word and left the room passing me and Bucky. We head down to the living room, and see you talking to the team. Bucky ran after you, while I went trolling back to the lonely room once again. As i lied to bed, i grabbed the pillow and smelled the rasberry scent you would use for your hair. The one I loved the most. But now its all gone....Bucky ended up dating you...even though are still with him, I still love you with my heart and soul.

But I guess you look happier, you do
My friends told me one day I'd feel it too
I could try to smile to hide the truth
I know I was happier with you
Baby, you look happier, you do
I knew one day you'd fall for someone new
But if breaks your heart like lovers do

The team asked me what had happen, they understood, but Wanda, she tried calling you and texting you, but no answer. I called Bucky, but you answered, we only talked about Wanda and that was all, after that we never talked. Bucky would answer, but then would leave due to the fact he gave you all his time. You look better and happier, and of course someone would steal you from me, but for a good reason being. But my love, if he ever hurts you and leaves you....

Just know that I'll be waiting here for you...

Ed Sheeran Happier