Loki

You were a devil. The Avengers took you in when you had a major battle with other enemies. You had the power to turn into a devil,your skin would turn red,eyes would turn gol yellow, a pointy, long tail and little fangs. You were able to take their souls away,or pull there hearts out,and throw flames. They were a bit afraid to make you mad but you loved them as friends. When you are in your human state, you were gentle as a bunny. You had long,black hair,blue eyes, and pale skin. They adored that state. Steve loved battling with you, Clint was always helping you make pranks, Natasha would talk to you about girly things, Thor loved taking you to missions so he can see your devil side,  which he thought was pretty bad ass,but also had a crush on you, which you never knew, Tony was always bragging about being a billionaire and about other stuff. And there was Loki. You were in love with Loki. The way he talked,smiled,laughed,and hugged you. He would read to you or you would read to him. One day as you got out of bed(3am) you were wearing tight leggings and and a black running shirt. You decide to go out for a while. When you got out of your room you saw Loki outside the balcony looking up at the sky. You wondered what he was doing but you decide to leave him a lone. You head outside and walked around for a bit. You went to a park and sat there. You looked up at the stary night and heard a voice,"What a beautiful view" you jumped up and turned into your devil form. You noticed it was Loki. So you went back to your normal form. "Sorry I frightened you my lady" he said. You blushed and said "It's fine" "May I join you" he asked. You nod and just sat right next to you. You tried to keep a distance between him, but he just got closer and closer to you. You eventually started to talk to him, about random things, secrets,stories, favorite food, movies, books, and all. The sun started to rise slowly. You then leaned into Loki, he froze, feeling your warmth. You didn't care you just laid your head into his shoulder. " What a beautiful sight "you said. Then looked at Loki. " Yes, it is." He looked down at you, staring into your(e/c) and you stare into his blue eyes. You both felt into a daze and he leaned closer into you and kissed you. You kissed back. His lips were soft and warm. It last long, until you broke off and took a breather. "I-i am so sorry, i have to leave sorry" you said and got up and ran. He tried to grab you but he wasn't able to. He transported back to the Tower. And went to his room and fell asleep. When he got up  he decided to go and look for you. "He reindeer games" it was Tony. "Good day to you Stark"Loki said rolling his eyes. "So where were you. It was weird that both you and (y/n) were gone early in the morning, so where were you " he said. " well (y/n) decide to walk to the park to see the sun rise, it was a quite a view" he said smiling. " You know, I have a footage of you kissing her. And boy, if Thor finds out I wonder what will happen to you" he said smirking. "What do you mean mortal" Loki said. "Well come one, Thor loves her, haven't you noticed? He always takes her out to missions, always making her blush, and tells her she looks beautiful in her normal and devilish side"Tony said smirking and grabbing a drink. "He will do nothing to me, I am his brother, and as a matter of fact, she doesn't like Thor in the first place. She seems more open to me. She tells me how she feels,what she likes and doesn't,so why should I worry." Loki said grinning. Tony was a bit pissed off but said no word and left. You were just finishing a shower while they were talking. Loki decided to go to your room to check on you, when he did, he eventually saw you wearing a black bra and green underwear. He blushed bloody red and left quickly. "I-I am sorry (y/n), I just wanted to check on you if you were okay" he said talking through the door. You opened the door still in your bra and underwear, you pulled him into the room. "Wait, what's going on " Loki said still blushing and gazing at your body. You rapped your arms around his neck and kissed him. " Loki, I love you with all my heart, I was just afraid how to tell you, and also I felt guilty because I......I kissed Thor, I didn't know what to do. I don't know why, I love him as a friend not crush, I'm in love with you and I figure this might be the way I would repay you." You said blushing. He kissed you softly and smiled. He removed his shirt and pants, picked you up and laid you on the bed. " Darling, would you mind turning into your devil form, you look lovely in it" Loki said on top of you. You did, and with what you were wearing caused Loki placing his hands on your breast. " Loki, turn into your form, I love your blue skin." Loki sighed and did. Sooner or later, Tony walked in and was blasted out of the room by you and continued to do love with Loki.