Clint

You were helping Nat set up the dinning table. Bruce and Tony went to get some drinks. Steve was helping Thor and Loki get dressed properly instead of wearing their Asguardian clothing. It was a rain day, you were Tony's  sister (y/n) Stark. Your were a bit confused why this day was special. Everyone knew except you. So you just went along. You laughed and gave little punches, drank and ate. And told stories. When you went out to the balcony to get some fresh air you looked down at your ring. The ring the man of your life gave to you

*Flash Back* 

You were helping your husband, with some things. You gave him a passionate kiss to him,that lasted long. A tear went down your cheek as he wiped it away. He hugged you as you quietly sobbed. You didn't want him to go to that 2 month mission that was private. "Don't worry babe, if I finish sooner, I'll come right back home to you. I won't get hurt I will keep that promise, okay?" "Alright...but it's just I don't want you to leave...and if you do keep your promise then when you get back, you might get a special surprise." You said wiping a tear with a smirk. "Oooh, baby girl. No don't play naughty games with me" he said pulling you closer and placing a hand on your bottom. You went in for another kiss till his phone rang. You hugged him and smelled his cologne scent. He waved good bye and left off to the door step. You went to your window and saw him with Fury shaking hands and leaving in a black car. A tear strolled down to your face and smiled. And thought to yourself"he will be back, don't worry". After two months past, you tried calling him. But no answer. You called Fury, but no answer. You started to worry and called Natasha, she answered but said she didn't get any call. So you started to worry even more that you were shaking. A week has passed, and you still called but no answer. So you broke into tears. Nat went over to comfort you and wished that she can tell you but she couldn't since it was private. "What if he didn't make it? Where is he? Is he okay?" You thought over and over.  5 months later, still no answer. So you gave. You started to drink to forget. You would try to drown yourself in alcohol but you couldn't because reason being, Natasha took all of your drinks, Steve would take you out to calm down, Thor and Loki would take you to the libraries, Bruce would show you the stars, and Tony would make jokes about the Avengers. You showed a fake laugh and smile, trying hard not to blurt out something they might not like. So months and months pass when he left, still with no information.

*Back to present time*

A tear strolled down your cheek. Tony can to the balcony and saw you looking at your ring from behind. He slowly came up to you and rubbed your back. " Come on, we have a surprise just for you okay " he said whispering in your ear. You turned around and nodded. You wiped a tear away trying not to destroy your makeup. He then told you he needed to cover your eyes up. You were a bit confused and nervous because it Stark. So you agreed and he covered you eyes. He guided you into a room, still making you wonder, what the hell is going on. When he took it off the Avenegers yelled "Suprise!" You weren't able to move nor speak. The man you have been waiting for was back. You ran up to him and kissed him with tears water falling making streaks of black lines. Then you broke the kiss slapping him, making a red mark on his face. Everyone laughed while he rubbed his cheek. You pulled him and hugged him and said,"Clint you will never leave me! Ever! I don't care if it's Fury mission! I was crying and drowning myself with alcohol trying to forget, I was worried they didn't tell me where you were and two months had already passed and it has been a year! W-without knowing if y-you were alive o-or not!"You landed on your knees crying and crying. The avengers had faces with shame. They tried comforting (y/n), and heard that it wasn't enough. Clint went down to you and hugged you."I'm sorry babe, I really am. I asked Fury is I could call you but he said no do to the fact the mission was still on the loose. I really am. I will be with you as long as we are together.i love you (y/n)" you looked up and kissed him. The avengers smiled with glee and left to there rooms. You were serving som food to Clint. When he was done you washed the dish and rapped your arms around his neck. "Well, since you are here, I do remember saying that you were getting a suprise when you got back alive." You smirked." Well then baby girl, let us play our game in the room" he said picking you up and wrapping your legs around his waist. He had his hands holding your bottom and kissing you, then biting your lip for his tongue to enter your mouth. You let him in and your tongues explored his mouth too. He then walked still kissing you to your room. He laid you on the bed he then said"you look hot in this dress, but maybe better if I saw you without it" he said taking your dress off. Then from there, let's say Tony enters the room at the wrong time.