Hard memories

If the font is in italics, they were past memories, flash backs or thoughts

Your p.o.v

"Oh child, you think screaming will get you out" says the man in a suit. I got struck 45 times for refusing to kill a family man. " Your a hydra solider not a human" he yells and whips my back again and again ......

I wake up with tears streaming down my eyes. I look at the clock and it's 5 am. I sigh and rub my face, it's just a nightmare, it's the same crap. I get up and head to the shower. I stand there for a good 5 min, waking up. As I walk out of the shower, I see the Hydra marking they left me on my side. I run my fingers, as memories run thru my head. I shake my head and move to get ready.

~Time pass~

"Good morning (y/n)" I look to see Tony. My boss. He found me not too long ago from hydra. "Good morning Mr. Stark" I say. "Didn't get well sleep did you" he says as he works. I sigh. "No I didn't, but it's fine" he nods in disagreement. "Come on kiddo, you know it's not fine" he says working on the board. You sigh. "You need to stop hiding and express how you feel sometimes" he says looking at you. "If you hide it, I can crawl upon you and will keep haunting you, trust me" he says as his face faded down. Silence was in space till you spoke up. "Do you want to get some breakfast, I know for sure a damn fact you didn't eat" you said laughing lightly. "As long as you pay" he says laughing. You both then walk your way to the car. As you both walk to the elevator, it was killed with silence till Tony spoke. "So, do you mind telling me the nightmare, I mean I know you been getting them but was it different or the same" you sighed and leaned back. "It's basically running thru the process of every event. Once it's over, it's starts all over again" Tony then leans next to you, shoulder to shoulder touch, he then turns his head making you dart into his chocolate eyes as he darted to your (e/c). "I really do care for you, that's why I'm here to help, that's why I asked you to work for me so you won't have to worry about the visions or anything that your dealing with, trust me. I mean I have the brains and plus you probably won't like the life style with T' Challa nor Bruce." His eyes got you, seeing ever characteristic of his body and face. His eyes staring down at you, his soft lips moving, his smile and scent of cologne. Just drooling at the view. "Um (y/n)? You going to come" he questioned. You shook your head, "yea sorry just...just day dreaming" you say smiling nervously. He nods and both of you walk your way to the car. You both kept stealing small glances at each other.

As you arrived to your destination, people started to gather around you and Tony. You started to freak out, not because of the attention, but the people around you. You still had major trust issues ever since the Hydra accident. Tony tried telling people to move but they refuse. People asking for photographs, pictures were taken, news casters moving you farther and farther away, the flashes kept reminding you of Hydra.

"Put her on the chair" the Hydra solider says as he walks to the machine. I got placed back on the chair, opening my mouth, placing the mouth piece. Biting onto it, they start up the machine. Memories I see past by my eyes as I scream at the pain. The shocks hurting every part of my body, feeling it run head to toe. As the pain stops, they remove the mouth piece, lifting up the helmet. "готов соблюдать" (ready to comply)

"(Y/n)!" Tony yells. You start to focus what's going on. Looking around, seeing the people frightened, you turned your head to your left, you find yourself choking Tony. You drop him to the floor, he gasp for air. Everyone started to record and flash pictures. Tony gets up and grabs your hand, taking you back to the elevator. Seeing his neck read, anger and pit grew in your stomach. "I'm sorry tony...i-i don't know what had happened, so many lights a-and everyone around me just reminded me of Hydra" you say breaking down crying. Tony kneels down and hugs you tight. You push him away. "I'm a monster..." You say. "(Y/n), it's my fault. Please don't take the blame" he says picking up your chin. Looking into your puffy, crying eyes. Till the elevator doors open, and there was even more people there. "Shit" Tony said under his breath. It made your mind even worse than before.