It's Mrs.. Rogers for your information

(warning, sexual preference)

"Steve?!?! Can I get some help here?!?!" Grunting at the boxes piled up on your arms to your new house. Tony agreed to getting you and Steve a new house due to the fact your previous house got destroyed by Tony's "gathering". "Yea sorry" Steve says. He goes and takes the pile from your hands. He places them in a pile and sits down on the couch, wiping down the sweat from his face. You went and sat with him, getting a breather. "Why not we get some dinner, we haven't stopped moving since morning" Steve says looking down at you, wrapping his big arms around you. "Mmmm sure" you say looking back up at him with a tired face. "I'll order us some pizza, unbox the blankets and I'll meet you up stairs okay" he says running the thumb on your cheek. "Mmm okay baby" you say yawning, walking your weak body to the room. You slip off your basketball shorts, removing your bra and shirt, and replacing it with one of Steve's shirts. You untied your hair, letting it fall down, massaging your head, softly groaning at the feeling. You thew yourself on the bed that has no spring box or head board. Just a mattress on the floor. You go on your phone, checking up with your social media.

30 min has passed and Steve came up with the box of pizza and blankets. He places down the pizza on his side and goes and lightly spanks your ass. You jump in surprise, turning around and meeting your built boyfriend. "I see you liked the view" you say, biting your lip softly. Steve then towers upon you. "Baby girl you already know" he says smiling, leaning down and planting soft kisses around your neck. As you softly moan, you feel him grinding his hard on, you smirk. "Some one is awake." He softly growls against your neck. You lift his chin, looking into his eyes lustfully, he removed his shirt slowly. You drool at the sight of his built body, running your fingers down his hard and to his pant line. You slowly unbelt him, sliding it down. He growls at the soft touches you give him. As soon as you were going to slide down his boxers to see his huge hard on, the door came to a knock. You both moan in frustration. "I'll get the door, you stay here and eat, then when I'm back we'll continue" Steve says kissing your nose and lifting his pants back up. You bit your lip in sexual frustration. You looked down the window to see who was at the door. Sasha, the girl you got into a fight with at work for flirting with your lover. You were raged why she was at your door step.

"Sasha...why are you here" Steve questioned. "Well had bring something for my new neighbor obviously! I can't be rude to you Stevie" she said smiling brightly. Steve looks at his watch. "It's 9 on, why couldn't you bring it to us tomorrow" he says crossing his arms. " Well you are my favorite person" she says and lightly hitting him on the chest. You went down stairs quickly moving Steve out. "Sasha! What a surprise! Haven't seen you since when?!?! The last beating I did to you right" you say with sarcastic smile. She gives you a look. "Look (y/n) I'm not here for-" "It's Mrs. Rogers for your information. Get in my house one more time and I'll make sure you don't see daylight"; you say pointing your finger at her. She gives you a pale look, she speaks no more and leaves. "So, when did you become Mrs.Rogers" you turn around and look at Steve smirking down at you. You blush in embarrassment hiding your face in your hands. He pull you back inside the house, closing the door and caring you to the bed. "Now since Mrs. Rogers is down with that, would you like to continue what we started" Steve says smirking. "Only for you Captain" you say softly moaning at his touch. "You're in for one hell of a night princess".