Attention( Steve x reader)

"STEVIEEEEEE" you cried out. "Yes love" he says. Yup. You were dating the one and only Captain America. "Love me" you say, laying on the couch lazy. He laughs like the dork he is. "Aww my little pouty princess" he says smiling and picking up your body. "I need your love and attention and kisses and snuggles and you" you say wrapping yours arms around him. "Shower you with my love" he says smiling at you. "Yesssssss pleasessssssssss" you say pouting. He lays you on the couch and pins your hands above your head and starts to shower you in kisses, making you laugh and giggle. He then starts to tickle your sides. "Steve no more" you laughed out. You both wandered into each other's eyes. Smiles started to grow small, lips close than ever, eyes shut to feel his lips upon yours. As you parted you look into each other again. Smile shines at him as he does to you. "Your so beautiful" he says smiling. Blush rises on your cheeks making you smile. "Your so handsome yourself" you say biting your lower lip. He lightly chuckles. You squeeze his cheeks, making his lips look like fish lips and you lean up and kiss him smiling. "Gosh your so adorable" he says complaining with laughter. "Are we going to Tony's party love" you asked him. "Nah, I want to snuggle up up with my best girl" he says smiling. "We'll just tell him we couldn't go because you had to go to a family party" he says kissing down on you. "Okay" you say, smacking, his America's ass. "You always do it when I'm hovering over you" he sighs and laughs. "Sooo" you say biting your lip and giggling.

Sorry if it's sooooo short but it's just something that came in mind😅, anyways some of my fans did follow me on snap and like 🤗🤗🤗I'm really glad cuz I actually feel important lmao but if you would like to chat with me, I'm all ears. If your a Sebastian stan fan like me then oooooouuuu even better!!!!

~babydoll