I die for you Sarge (Bucky X Reader)

"(Y/n)! Please get up... please...I don't want to lose you....."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Good morning everyone" you said happily. The team smiles brightly at you. They love your company around because your the sunshine to them. Mostly for the next Bucky. He comes to you and hugs in embrace. "Good morning love" he says with that voice you love so much. "Good morning baby" you say, kissing his nose. He takes you to sit with him to eat breakfast with the rest of the team. You all laugh and joke around. Soon as a hour passed, you and Bucky sit together at the kitchen, cleaning the area. "Hey doll, can you still walk from last night" Bucky ask with a smirk. All you can do is blush at last night chaotic run. It was your first so you of course hid your face and blushed away. "Awww, don't be shy now darling" Bucky said as he hugs your waist and gives you kisses on the love marks he left on you. And you continue to blush away like a rose. "Hey buck, next time make sure you don't keep your vents open. I heard you both last night with (y/n)" Clint said as he grabbed a bottle of water. Bucky laughed while you hide your face in embarrassment.

Few hours later~

Bucky went with you to train. As you both were training an alarm went on. Tony was calling in. "Sorry to stop your play date but we got trouble in central" Tony said. Both of you nodded and suited up. As all the Avengers suited up. A mob was robbing a very high top bank. As the Avengers were suit up they headed towards central. "Tony, check for any systems that can track down who ever it is, Clint, Natasha, watch outside for anyone trying to escape or enter. Bruce stay with back up with them. Bucky, (y/n) , Thor and I are going in. We'll call if anything" Steve said. Everyone then went to there areas. As walking in they see of course Loki. Standing there mischievous, and amused. "Well I see you all came with your petty team brother." Loki, stop this madness now" Thor said in his deep voice.

Loki laughed with such mischief till he laid his eyes on you. "I see you brought the pretty one, hmm" he said smirking. You rolled your eyes.

(You and Loki had a history together, just in a couple of rooms to say. You were very mischievous with this good, till you landed eyes on Bucky and blah blah. BACK TO STORY!)

Bucky clenched his jaw as Loki eyed you down. "Shut it Loki, stop this already" Bucky said in a hard voice. He laughs. "Or what soldier" Bucky aims his gun and fires. But then Loki fades away.

"He cloned himself, the bastard is here" you said loading your gun. "We'll all have to go different directions" you said to the team. "Doll, I don't think we should, especially you" he said placing his hand your your toned cheek. "Don't worry Buck" you said smiling. You both gave your kisses good bye and headed in different directions.

"Ah, she wants me..." Loki said with a mischievous grin. He goes and follows you with no noise behind.

"Anyone copy? No sign of Loki" you say over the ear piece. "Copy. No sign of Loki" Steve says. "Me neither" replied Buck. "I'll me-" "(y/n)? What happened" Steve asked. "Doll? Answer. What happened" Buck said with a bit loud of a voice.

You were knocked out, but as you got up. You see figures standing around you. They quickly grab you but you managed to fight.

As that's happening Buck runs to find you. Till he bumps into Loki. Loki grabs Bucky by the throat and pins him onto the wall. "Why chase after her Sarge. She is nothing now. Soon she will be leaving you for another" Loki said laughing. Bucky punches Loki, making him release the grip on his throat. "She will be forever mine and only me" Bucky spat. Loki gets up laughing. "See yourself." Bucky turns around seeing you kiss Steve. His heart stopped. The girl he loved so much left him. With hate filled in, he attacks  Loki. But then disappears again. Bucky sits, looking at your ring. A tear sheds and he runs back.

As you knocked the last guy, you talked again on the ear piece. "Sorry, I was attacked but I'm fine, anyways I'll be my way back" you said. You ran with pants from the fight. Cuts and scratches on your face and body. Just as you were heading your way you say Bucky. You sighed happily and ran to him. He looks at you with pain in his face. You went to him for a hug but he pushed you away. "Bucky, what's wrong" you said worried and confused. "Don't act stupid, I saw what you did with Steve" Bucky spat. " What the hell are you talking about Bucky" you said. "You kissed him (y/n). How long have you been with him behind my back" he said with pain. "Bucky....I would never be with Steve. I love him as a brother. And I would never do that at all" you said with a pain heart. Steve comes in with a bleeding arm. You and Bucky look at each other and help Steve.

Loki then uses his magic and throws Bucky towards the wall. "BUCKY" you yelled. You went to help him but got pulled on the hair by Loki. "You see little one, Bucky doesn't want you" he spat. Bucky groaned in pain. You kicked Loki away and you fell. Loki then gets up and throws a knife at Bucky, but you jumped in.

Your vision was a bit hazy. You see Thor tackle Loki in slow motion. Tony comes in blasting men, and hulk helping. You look down, seeing a bloody hand. You couldn't keep your balance and fall back. Feeling a strong arms holding you. Bucky is tears as you see.
(Y/n)! Please get up... please...I don't want to lose you" he cried with pain. With a faint voice"B-bucky..." Still holding you tight. You slowly don't feel the pain anymore. Start feeling a bit cold. Your hands resting you Bucky's chest feel weak. "Bucky....I'm sleepy" you said, trying to stay up. "Come on doll, not yet. Don't sleep yet. "Bucky...." you slowly shut your eyes, slowly breathing, hearing Bucky yell and scream your name.... You thought of all the memories you had with him. When you had the ups and downs with him. Everything seemed to appear. Tears brimmed down your eyes. Feeling that familiar hand on your cold cheeks. Hearing the faded voices and yells....knowing this was the end....

"Doll?"
The voice...the voice that you loved. Before you even went to your deep sleep...
"I'd die for your Sarge"
Feeling the last tears going down your face with your last breath......

I'm really sorry guys! Have been so damn busyyyyy like ooof. Btw I started watching the Black Butler and OOF. I'll probably make a Sebastian x reader.....BUT ANYWAYS....I'm back on my grind to writing stories and sorry that is was crappy😞