When I was your man (Tony)

based on the song "When i was your man" by Bruno mars

Same bed but it feels just a little bigger now
Our song on the radio but  it doesn't sound the same

Every morning, I miss your hugs around my waist, the way you tell me good morning. We would just lie in for 30 min once we were awake. You snuggled in with me,and give me your beautiful, sweet kisses. Gosh, I do miss those. When your eyes would flutter open and give me that amazing smile. When you would trace your finger over my arc reactor when we would stay in. But now your gone. Its the same day, but more lonely. I would always wake up feeling your side of the bed empty, wishing you were there. The bed is the same, just more bigger without you next to me.
When FRIDAY would play the songs, they don't sound as mush amazing as they use to. I would love when you would make us breakfast and you would sing while cooking. You dance to the beat, and sing out loud. You never liked the way you sang, but I loved it. It made me happier and more loved for your soul. But without your voice of beauty, it's nothing to me anymore. Which makes me even more upset than I was already. 

When our friends talk about you , all it does is just tear me down
cause my heart breaks a little when I hear your name

When you left the Avengers, you were the big talk. Where you were, how you were, and who you were now....And it hurts. The team is trying to help me, but they can't. Even when they say your name, deep inside it hurts. I want you back so badly...but it's impossible. I miss you when you would comfort me when I'm down or when I am all stressed out. But it's all gone....because of me......

It all sounds like oooooh....
Mmm, too young, too dumb  to realize
that i should have brought you flowers and held your hand
should have gave you all my hours when i had the chance
take you to every party
cause all you wanted to do was dance

I never paid attention. I would always leave you. With nothing. You gave me everything and all I gave you was crap. I was being such a idiot not paying attention to you. The most important one in my life, and just threw you away.But you still stayed and kept going till you had enough pain,ignorance, and suffer. This was all my fault.....

Now my baby's dancing but she is dancing with another man

When all the Avengers we all invited to a party, I saw you. You were dancing. But with him. It hurt even more....It wasn't me....him....that could of been me....but your dancing with another man....i couldn't stand it...i tried avoiding it, but just couldn't...they ways  you twirled, the way you were being dipped, the way you wrapped your arms around his neck and laid your head on his chest....that could of been me....

My pride, my ego, my needs, and my selfish ways
Caused a good strong woman like you to walk out my life

A smart, beautiful, goofy girl, strong, and powerful like you just left. I never cared how i hurt you since i was too busy with money, the missions, and drinks. 

Now I never, never get to clean up the mess I made, oh
And it haunts me every time I close my eyes
It all just sounds like ooh, ooh ooh ooh ooh
Mm, too young, too dumb to realize
That I should have bought you flowers
And held your hand
Should have gave you all my hours
When I had the chance
Take you to every party 'cause all you wanted to do was dance
Now my baby's dancing
But she's dancing with another man

I wish i can go back to fix it, but I can't. Every time i would try to sleep, it would come back in my head. I get sleepless nights just for that idiotic mistake i made......i should of gave you what you wanted,but never did. You got what you didn't want instead........

Although it hurts
I'll be the first to say that I was wrong
Oh, I know I'm probably much too late
To try and apologize for my mistakes
But I just want you to know
I hope he buys you flowers
I hope he holds your hand
Give you all his hours
When he has the chance
Take you to every party
'Cause I remember how much you loved to dance
Do all the things I should have done
When I was your man
Do all the things I should have done

I just want tell you I am sorry, I know it late for it, but it hurts....and maybe you won't accept at all nor in the future probably....but i want you to know is, I hope he gives you what you wanted out of me. He takes you out, makes you happy, gives you his time to spend with, and buys you flowers from a hard day.....and take you out, because I know you loved to dance no matter what, but he takes you out to have a good time.......do everything with him, do everything I didn't do to you......do all of the things i should of done but didn't....

When I was your man....

bruno mars

when i was your man