Clint

This has sexual content 

Clint was your arrow partner. You liked him as a friend, not in any other way. You both would always prank on each other or jump each other. You would trained with him so you can get better. Tony would always say you and Clint were a couple and you got annoyed by it. So one morning Clint jumped you when you were heading over to the kitchen to grab something to eat, but you ended pinning him to the ground. He lost of course. Tony said it again and you blurted out" Yes we are and are you jealous about it then," Clint looked at you blushing, Tony was pissed of and left to his lab. You laughed and sat down on the table to eat the green apple. Clint said he had a mission to do and left. So you were all by yourself basically.Thor in Asgard, Banner and Stark in the lab, Nat somewhere, Steve with Clint. So you went to the practice area to practice your shots. You didn't wear your usual outfit you wore the picture below:

 You didn't wear your usual outfit you wore the picture below:

So you practiced your shots. Your progress of shooting arrows were getting faster and faster. Until you felt some warm hands wrap around your waist. It was Tony. You tolled your eye and walked out. "So your just going to leave me just like this" he said. You turned and nod and left.You went to your room and took a hot shower. When you were getting out and putting on your bra and underwear,"Hey (y/n), we need to talk about something i have been ho-"Clint froze and turned red seeing you in your underwear and bra. He closed the door quickly and left.Your heart was beating fast but, you started to gain love in him, you got a crush on him. A week later there was a note on your bed. You opened it and it read:

   Meet me at the park at 7 p.m.
we need to talk
and wear something nice
~C

You knew who it was and you looked at your clock and it was 6:40 so you only had 20 min left. You took a 5 min bath, looked for a summer dress, but your hair in a messy, cute bun. You put on lip gloss, mascara, eyeliner and perfume of course. You took a mint and drove your way to the park. You looked at your phone and saw it was exactly 7. "There you are, I was worried about you not coming" the voice behind you said. You turned around and saw Clint holding flowers for you. He picked up your favorite flowers,(f/f). You said thanks to him. He grabbed your hand and took you to the top of the hill and you saw the entire New York city cities."Clint this is amazing! I love it!" you said with glee. He kissed you softly and you kissed him back. "(y/n), it has been hard for me to tell you that.... i love you.When i first meet you, i liked you as a friend, but until you let me see your personalities, my heart wouldn't function right. You are the one who makes me happy when I am down. You have been there the whole entire time and to be honest with you...when i had accidentally saw you in your bra and underwear.....i have been having embarrassing dreams about you...." he said blushing. You took him back to Stark Towers and pushed him into the room. You grab his chin and kiss him and pushed him on top of the bed. You got on top of him and kissed him, making your tongue enter his mouth. "Clint i feel the same way with you. At first I thought of you as a friend,but on that day when I yelled at Tony and saw you blushing and left, my heart tingled up. I love you Clint" you said with a smile. 

He took yours dress and threw it to the side. He took off his shirt throwing it where your dress. He picked you up and got on top of you. You rubbed your hands on his muscular body as you made out with him. He then started sliding one hand under your bra and the other one on the side your head. He then started to kiss your neck, making you move your head side to side. You moaned lightly. He then made a trail of kisses down to your sweet spot. He slowly removed your panties. You shivered when he removed them." What ever you do, don't close your legs" he said in a husky voice. Before you even nod, his mouth was already licking your spot. He had one hand stroking one leg while the other having his hand on your breast. Your moans were getting louder and louder."Hey guys I was wondering i-" Tony bursted into the room. Clint quickly grabbed a blanket and covered you. " Hey bird brain, finally getting the action! Well I leave you two alone then," he said with a smirk and winked at me. You look at him and he says"Shall we continue" You nod and he went back to what he was doing. Then he put three fingers inside your mouth as you moaned. Then he pulled it out and put them inside you. You moaned with pain and happiness. He pushed in and out and kept licking your part.He then stopped. He then later took his pants off and his boxers. You removed your bra. He then kissed you again. He you know what was touching your area. You were getting wet the more it touched. He then smiled at you putting hi inside you. You moaned louder this time. He was going up and down slowly holding your waist as your hands were behind his back leaving him marks as your dug your nails inside his back. "Harder daddy! G-give it to me" you moaned. And he did. His and your moans filled u the area as they got louder and louder."(y/n) I am about to cum" he said. "Me too" you said with heavy breaths. He got faster and faster till you felt his liquid in you. He then got off of you and laid right next to all sweaty covering you both up with a blanket. "So does that mean we are together" he said." Of course Clint. I love you babe" you said kissing his chest. "I love you more" he said kissing your forehead and held you close to him, both of you all sweaty. And you both peacefully, fell asleep.