gotcha(easter special)

It was easter day and tony had a special occasion for that special day. Of course eggs, he would egg the team with rotten or raw, he had help with Steve and Clint. "Fuck its Easter" you say as you wake up. Thor, Bucky, Nat, and Bruce run in. "Okay (y/n), we have gotten a plan for the boys, just for pay back of all the times they had egged us" Nat says. "Shouldn't that be the day you fool people" Thor asks. "What's the plan. If this will risk us ruining the place then so be it" you say getting out of bed in PJ's. You all talk and then walked out of the room. "Damn it Steve" you heard Buck yell from the hall. As you walk to the living room, Clint shot eggs at Bruce and Thor, leaving them both in a smelly stance. You slowly walk back, and hear Nat scream. You then ran and hid in the closet. You sife in relief and heard laughter's. "Damn..." You turn around turning the light on, finding Tony, Clint and Steve grinning at you with eggs. You walk out and slam the door, smelling like raw eggs, hearing the boys laugh and you walk straight to the living room. "WE ARE DOING THE PLAN" you yell out to them. They all nod and prepare themselves.

Few minutes later

"What's all this" tony asked, seeing the room decorated. "Oh just a little celebration" you say walking towards his way. "Tony my my do you smell" you say. "But I just sho-" you shot him with a rotten egg in the heaf and start laughing. He glares at you. "Don't worry, there's more" the entire group pull out egg guns and start firing. Tony jumps and dodges. "This is war" he says. Clint and Steve run out with eggs. Rotten and raw eggs seeing across. It's team capironarrow (idk what to call them XD) Against the rest of the team.  "Your going down (y/l/n)" yelled out Steve. "Try me loser" and you shot the egg. "Oh come on Nat, you know you'll lose" clint said. "Really? Thats not what that egg said" Thor throws the egg directly at Clint's face, making him gag at the smell. Both Thor and Nat high five each other and continues the battle. Bruce got out since he didn't want to lose his anger so he cheered you on. You and Steve were head on head, till tony came along, Nat jumped to block the egg from hitting you. Nat then walked with pride and cheered you on. Thor was head to head with Tony. "Thor! Catch me" you say yelling and jumped into his arms. He catches you in the quick swift and dodges to protection. "We need to figure something out" you say thinking. "I'll go out and throw the egg at Steve" Thor says. "Alright"

"Come on (y/l/n), I'm waiting for you and Thor" Tony says. Thor comes out making weird impressions, as they focus on that, you quickly throw the egg at Steve, making you and Thor jump for victory till Tony throws the egg at Thor. Making him pout put patting yout head for good luck.

Both you and tony look at each other with glare. "Oh tony, tony, tony" you say swaying your hips. You see him take a gulp. You wraps your arms around his neck. You lean up and whisper in his ear, "oh tony, why can't we end this and take this to the room, hm?" You feel him take deep breaths, feelings his hands run up your thigh. "Naughty one" he whispers back. "But...im so sorry lover boy" you grin and break the egg on his head. He gasp and glares down at you. You smile cheeky. "We win!!!" Thor yells picking you up and jumping for victory with the team. You all laugh of enjoyment. Soon aas everyone left to sleep, "you still owe me you know" Tony says, wrapping his arms around your waist. "Had to" you said smiling. He lifts you up taking you to shower, as soon as you both did, instead of having the room filled with moans, you had the room filled with snores and dreams.

HAPPY EASTER!
Sorry if it was horrible, had to come up with an idea some how but have a wonderful Easter all!