Hey! (Peter Parker)

Being the daughter of Tony Stark was a pain, but yet you didn't mind. Learning new stuff from your father was the best. Especially when one little boy comes in mind. Peter Parker himself. You were in love with him, but you always stayed away from him. You get easily embarrassed, as red runs your cheeks. Making Tony suspicious between you two. But Peter was always with your dad so you never spoke to him as much.

"(Y/n), how was school today" your dad says as you got home. "Alright just boring as always, say, can't I graduate early"you questioned him. "Yes. But I prefer if you have all your year done, not cut them short" you dad says as he walks your way to give his daily hugs. He done them all the time, he makes them feel like it's been the so long you haven't seen each other, but you didn't mind. "Hon I don't want you to rush things so fast, you are top from your class and all but I prefer if you stay till you graduate from your senior year, basically giving you extra years to mature and prepare yourself from the real world" he says looking down at you. "So that means I'm moving out right" you say smirking, hiding your laugh. "Uh no, who the hell do you think you can?" He gives you a serious look, making you laugh. You kiss his cheek and smile. "Gosh your just like me, yet have some issues like your mother" he says smiling and laughing. "Come on kiddo I have some ideas for updates to your suit" he says. You jump happily, grabbing his arm and heading down to the lab.

Few hours later
This commercial break is brought to you by Sebastian Stan being just an adorable dork❤️

"Okay so if we end up firing this up more than what it is supposed to, it'll blow up then" you say, wiping your sweaty forehead

"Okay so if we end up firing this up more than what it is supposed to, it'll blow up then" you say, wiping your sweaty forehead. "Basically yea, I'm still trying to figure out how to exceed the power with out it busting out" he says working in the computer. "Hey Mr Stark! Hey (y/n)" you turned your way to find Peter Parker. "H-hey Peter" you say smiling and blushing a bit. "Hey kiddo, we need some help, mind doing so" Tony says. "Of course" he says walking to Tony's side.

"And done" you say, connecting the last wire. "Mr Stark, Ms Potts would like to meet with you" Says FRIDAY. "Alright. Welp I got to go, no games with my daughter Parker" Tony says leaving. "Y-yes Mr Stark" Peter says replying back. Silence was in between you to till Peter spoke. "So um how's um that book report going?" "It's...uh going great! Just need to print it out and I'm done, what about you" you say questioning him. "yeah um...i-i really haven't started on it but still working on it" he says, making you laugh lightly. "Do you wanna go out to eat with me? It's all on me" he says smiling. You look up at him, adoring ever facial part of him, making you blush like an idiot. "Sure just let me get ready" you say, walking away biting your lip with excitement.

Few months pass

"Dad what's the big deal?!? It's just Parker. We're just going out to eat" you say rolling your eyes. "Are you guys dating?" He asked. " Oh my gosh! Are you serious?!?! DAD WE ARE JUST GOING OUT TO EAT" you yell out. "I swear (y/n) if I do find out I will ban you from seeing him and ban you from using the suit" he says back. "WHATEVER" you say yelling out. You get in your car and drive your way to Peters place. You head up to the apartment and knock. "Oh Peter! Your lovely friend is here" aunt may yelled out. As the door opened you saw Peter smiling like always. "Hey" he says. "Hi" you say smiling. "Let's head our wayyy" he says walking past you. You laugh at his actions and race him to your car.
"Here I'll drive" Peter says. "Um okay" you say confused. You started to drive further and further from home, to areas of just farmland. "Peter, where are you taking us" you ask, as you looked out at your window. "you'll see" he says giving you his smile as always. You nod and kept looking out the window.

As soon as you both arrived at your destination. "Okay I'm going to cover your eyes and you have to trust me" he says stopping the car. "Okay I guess" you say. He places the blind fold on your eyes, he then goes your door and opens it, helping you out. You walk for a while. Then he says. "hold on to me" you hugged him tight, then feel him holding you with one arm and flying up till you felt your feet touch the ground again. "Okay ready" he says behind you. "yeah" He removes the blind fold. You gasp in amazement. Seeing the sun setting above the Avengers Tower. The colors mixed with yellow orange and a faint blue. The city lights shining beautifully. "Peter! This-this is beautiful! I never been so amazed by this" you say. "The reason why I brought you here was because-" but then you say a little bright light coming towards you, finding out it's your father. "Where the hell were you guys" Tony says. "we were just driving here dad no biggy" you say rolling your eyes. "yea out if my signal area" he says. "FRIDAY drive Mr. Parker back to his house then drive the car back home" he says. Peter was about to say something but Tony grab Peter and sits him in the car, you watched him look back at you in sadness. "What the hell dad" you say pissed off. "Why here" your dad ask. "Because he wanted to show me something here! He was about to say something but you cut him off" you day crossing your arms. "Ever since mom left you started your act like as if I don't know how to take care of myself dad" you say. Starting to walk away. "Get back here now (y/n) " tony says walking after you. "I'm walking home, leave me alone" you say wiping your tears away, as you got into the woods, your broke your tracker on your watch, so your dad wouldn't follow you. He called you but you didn't answer, making you break your phone as well.

You headed towards Peters apartment, you threw a rock at his window and his head pops up. "What are you doing here" he asked. "wanted to see you again, we didn't even finish having out talk" you reply back. "I'll let you in but if your dad finds out you gotta take the blame. I don't want Mr Stark to fire me" he says. "Whatever dork" you say smiling as you head your way to his apartment.

You both laughed, talked, and ate (whatever you would like to eat with Peter). It was already 11:30 and both of you were still wide awake having full blown convo. "Pete can I ask you something" you say. "yea" You bit your lip. "Back there at the place we were at, before my dad was coming...what were you planning to say" you say, looking down and fiddling with your shirt. He looks at you and runs the back of your head. Silence was in between till he sighed. "Look, ever since I saw you I really did fall for you. I just never interacted with you as much because of your dad. But ever since that day we started to talk, I decided well...why not do it more so we can bond and know each other more. And well since we talked and talked I felt closer to you than ever. I would like for you to be my girlfriend...wait...that's not how I planned it..well I do want you to be my girlfriend it's just I wanted to say it like more professional you know? More flirtatious like and more better in a away-" you leaned in and gave him a kiss. Looking at his face in shock. "Well that came out different that it was supposed to" he says. You smile at him. "Peter I felt the same way" you say smiling.

"I should get going, it's really late and my dad will kill me" you say. "I was going to ask if you would like to spend the night but never mind" he says, acting dumb. "And with what clothes" you questioned. "You can use mine" he says smiling. Handing you over a shirt and boxers of his you went to his restroom and changed. You jumped in bed with him. He turned off the lights, making the moonlight shine in from the window. He removes his shirt, making you gasp at his body. As soon as he got in bed, you wrapped your arms around his stomach, laying your head on his chest, making him smile down at you. "Your so beautiful you know" he says cupping your cheek. Pulling you for a goodnight kiss, the darkness took you over to sleep in his arms.

Sorry this is a shitty story!!! But I been getting better!! My depression is still there but not as much, just got my hair dyed red, oof, been doing better and living positive vibes! I'll try my best to keep up with updates so you guys won't have to wait so much.