Loki

You had powers. Your powers were that you were able to shoot out fire and ice. Your hair was hot pink. You worked for S.H.I.E.L.D. You were now part of the Avengers. One thing that was different from the other. You had a crush on Loki. The god of mischief, raven, black hair, tall and a bit muscular, with emerald green eyes and a diamond smile. He was a quiet person not really interactive , and always reading by himself.You are always with him talking about random things that come out of your mind. You were the first one to be friends with.  One day you decided  to go and work out for a bit so you can be strong.So you were wearing this outfit just that the pants green:

So you did some runs, lifts, push ups, pull ups, and some more

So you did some runs, lifts, push ups, pull ups, and some more. When you started to do some punching bags, Steve walked in. "Hey (y/n) what are you doing" he asked as he was putting up a punching bag. "Oh just working out for a bit, just to get strong for battle" you said as you punched the bag. "Well if you want, I can train you so you can become strong" he said. You nod. Eventually Tony walked in and saw you, he winked .

You and Steve took in your fighting position. You threw some punches but he dodged them. He threw some but you blocked some. You punched him in the stomach and jumped on his back having your legs rapped around his neck tight trying to take his breath out. But he grabbed you and threw you down, not to hard, but where you felt some pain. You pulled his legs, which made him fall, and you jumped on top of him throwing some punches. He blocked them and grabbed your arms pushing you off and he pinned you down. You broke it and jumped on his back again and wrapped your legs around his neck and held his arms so he won't break it. Eventually he was losing his air so he tapped out. You picked him up and smiled he did too."Well you have been progressing very well, keep it up" he said all sweaty getting a breather. He went back to his punching bag and practiced. You didn't notice but Loki was there the entire time, watching you. You pretended you didn't know. So you went back to working out. You can tell he was still watching but he had a evil smile and left. As you head to your room you saw a rose with a note

~my love

That was all it had said. Maybe it was from Loki. It was with green ink so it had to be him. When you opened your closet to get something to wear when you finished showering, you found a dress like the one below:

 When you opened your closet to get something to wear when you finished showering, you found a dress like the one below:

Another note was on the dress. It said:

                         ~meet me in the Stark tower balcony at 7~

This time it was in gold ink.You blushed and took a hot bath. When you did you took a very long time to do your make-up. It was almost 7 so you tied your hair in a bun.

As you put on your dress and head over to the balcony, there was nobody there

As you put on your dress and head over to the balcony, there was nobody there. You looked but nobody. So you looked over and saw how beautiful the city looked. You gazed at the beautiful scenery. When you hear a voice say"Beautiful scenery" It was Loki. He was sitting on a chair and had a drink with him.

 He was sitting on a chair and had a drink with him

"Yes it is" you said. He got up and turned you around facing the view. He hugged your waist and said"Not that scene.."Your body heated up.He turned you back facing him.Your head touched his chin. "I know you dream of me being with you, hugging you, kissing, you, reading, laughing with you. And more but that is will be saved when we are in private.(y/n), I have feelings for you too. I myself couldn't stop dreaming and wanting you. I saw you had love for me, so I began to do the same for you.So I thought of maybe setting up a....date as you morals call it"he said with a sweet smile. He grabbed your hand and asked for a dance and you nod yes.

You took his hand and danced. He said with a sweet tone"(y/n), you are the one who been there for me when i need help. You were the only one that would care and be with me. Others look at me as if i were useless. Even though you were the only one that dealt with my pain and suffering and what I did to you, you don't care and still sit with me, read, and watch movies with me. Some times i would wish why weren't you the love of my life when I lived in Asgard, they never loved me over there. I was just a monster to them. As for you, you saw me as a friend to be with, to talk to. And will ask you tonight my lady, if you are willing to be with me and love me as a boyfriend..you say here on Midguard. I want you in my life, i want to hold you in my arms, read with love, and connect your heart with mine. I felt so empty until your heart filled me with happiness and care. I want you to be with me, I love you" You teared up when he said that to you. "Loki, I always loved you. You may look like a devil, but inside your kind and sweet hearted. I feel safe when I am around you. You always find ways to make me happy, you always get me out of dying from boredom. And also, I enjoy spending my time with. I was just to afraid to tell you how I felt, because I would think you didn't feel the same way. And yes, I will love you as my boyfriend till eternity." You gave him a kiss tippy toeing. Stark, Nat,Clint,and Thor stood there with. Thor ran to his brother and gave him a hug."I am so proud of you my brother, finally finding love with lady(y/n)!!"Thor shouted. Loki broke from the hug and held your hand as he fixed is suit. They were happy you for being his boyfriend. "well when will you decide to get married because I can't wait till i see my nephews and nieces" Thor stated. "THOR!" Loki yelled and blushing when you giggled. He grabbed you, pulling towards him and kissed you. "I love you" Loki whispered into your ear. " I do too" you said back to him. As the Avengers left, you pulled him from the belt to your room. "w-wait what are you doing" he said nerviously. "Oh its a suprise from me to you? you said. You pulled him into your room, and a few minutes later, moans filled the air.