Steve

You met Steve since you joined S.H.E.I.L.D. He was the first one to be your friend. He was clumsy when he was around you. You adored the way he smiled and how he looked at you. He would take you out to places you loved the most. You loved sitting next to him and reading him stories that you made or got from libraries. You would train with him, but he would be very careful when he would hit you since he was a super solider. You would do some runs with him. And when he would work out you gazed at his muscular body lifting weights. You would some times dream of him being your boyfriend. But it would never happen because you were to afraid to tell him how you felt or Tony would ruin the right time and start hitting up on you. Steve would protect you and Tony would say something about you and him ending up in bed together, and he would blush but would get angry at Tony. Well today was a plain day and well had nothing else to do so you were going to the gym and work out for a while. Since every one was out doing something, you decided to wear the outfit you wanted to wear.

 Since every one was out doing something, you decided to wear the outfit you wanted to wear

So you headed off to the gym. You did trend mills,pull ups, push ups, and hitting the punching bag. Then when you decided to do some jump ropes, Steve walked in. He looked at you with amazement, not by he way you jumped, but the way you dressed. He has never saw you wearing anything like that. You stopped to take a breath, as you turned around you saw Steve. Your body was boiling besides the work out you did. He blushed and acted as if he didn't see you. You continued to work out and you did squats. "Damn, never got to see that part of your body" Tony said winking at you.Steve quickly glanced at Tony and told him to leave you alone, and Tony left with a smile." Thanks, but you didn't need to do that Steve..." i said blushing looking at the ground. He came closer, and he was shirtless because he took his shirt off when he was working out. He picked up my chin and darted at my (y/e/c) and darted back at his blue eyes. You were stuck in is eyes. Your lips met his. His kisses were soft and easy. He had one hand holding your jaw while the other one was trailing down your spine to your bottom. You jumped a little and he backed off."(y/n) i-i am so sorry i didn't mean to do that" he blushed. He looks so cute when he blushes. "no, it is okay, i mean i didn't back down right?" you said blushing

 He went back and kissed you. This time you had your hands around his neck, and he picked you up, wrapping your legs on his waist and had one hand one your back and the other on your bottom. The kiss became rough. His tongue explored your mouth. He kissed your neck leaving slight moans coming out of your mouth. He sat you on a counter still kissing you. "(y/n) the  moment i saw you, my heart would skip a beat because of your beautiful face and body. But when i saw the inside of your personality i wanted to be with you even more. Your very kind,special, lovable, beautiful, and open minded. I would promise myself protect you at any cost even if you don't like me back." You kissed him even more. "Steve, i always loved you. You are such a lovable guy to hang with. You listen to me when i have a bad day and find a way to make me happy. I love working with you and well...i have been trying to tell you the way i felt against you but it's rather Tony screws up the moment or i am too scared to tell you because i was afraid you didn't feel the same way on me" you said shyly. " (y/n), I would always love you, and if Tony said you did, I wouldn't care, yea he might of said it in a jerky way, but I would love you. And why would I say no to a beautiful gal like you" you boiled when he said that. Then started having images of your wedding with him, then went back to reality. " Finally Capsical and doll fell in love, hmm I wonder what's next" Tony said with a smirk. He grabbed your hand and took you to his room. " Make sure you use protection kids" Tony shouted. You blushed which made Steve smirk. Let's just say, Steve decided to make you into a moaning mess which made Tony jealous. Sooner or later, you were pregnant with Steve kid.