Thor

You had the ability to read ans control minds. And was able to move things with your mind also. you worked with S.H.E.I.L.D. You worked with them when the Avengers had barley started to work. You were friends with them when you were introduced. The only one that you fell in love was with Thor. Not by his looks(well sort of) but mostly his personality. He treated you in a kindly manner, like what Steve does, but Thor treats you like a princess from Asgard. you love the way his accent was when he spoke to you. And also he loved being with you and read to him. You loved the way he made you smile after a hard working day. He was with you when you had nothing to do. And mostly because you would buy him pop tarts. One day, Thor wasn't in his happy moods. He was upset about something. He walked up and down, pacing his leg, tapping the table, or even letting out a big sigh. So as being the best friend you were to him, you went and brought some pop tarts. "They Thor...I brought some more pop tarts and was wondering if you wanted to finish them with me " you said quietly. He looked at you, and gave a slight smile. So you knew you were on the role. Then later on, you sat down with him eating pop tarts. "Thor, whats wrong, I never see you this upset before.." you said in a worried tone. Thor put down the pop tart he was eating and cleaned his mouth before he begun to speak. He replied, "Lady (y/n), I had gotten a word from my father saying that I must marry a women back in Asgard so I can become king. And well I didn't want to go, because I didn't want to leave all this amazing things that you, morals have on Midguard. Mostly for the pop tarts and......"he stood in silence looking at me with those blue eyes of his. I fell into the gaze until I saw him blush and look down at the ground. I placed my hand on his knee as he paced it on the floor. He locked my fingers with his as he stared into mine. "(y/n), the first time i saw you, you looked like a angel. You were so beautiful i couldn't imagine no man would want your heart. But when I learned about you soul, I felt more in love with you. You are kind, special, beautiful inside and out, and lovable. These men that live on Midguard have no idea what it feels like to love you as much as I do. I don't want to leave you, but I must become king......" he said. My body exploded with happiness and love for him. "Thor, I love you as much as I do! I was planning to te-" 'he cut you off by landing his lips onto yours. You kissed back of course. "Thor, i-i want you in me..." you said kissing him. So as the moans fill the air, the next morning, Thor, your true love, has went back to Asguard. He had a reason, but you still cried. And the love of your life needed to be where he truly belongs, but believed he was already where already belonged. A few months later, Tony called you because you had a special guest to see you. As you enter the room, a trail of roses were on the flower. As you looked up, you knew, he knew where he belonged....