Prologue

THUD!

"We're finally in!" Ryuzaki shouted, knocking out another bodyguard in our way

"We're finally in!" Ryuzaki shouted, knocking out another bodyguard in our way. Currently, under a top-secret base in Russia, me and Ryuzaki are running around and trying to find this guy named "Rem". Who is, "Rem", you may ask?

Well, Rem created this game called "Cardfight!! Area", an online simulator for this card game, named "Cardfight!! Vanguard". I use this game client in my spare time to play with friends while I'm overseas, but there are quite a few flaws about this game. And here, me and Ryuzaki are gonna confront him about it!

The reason why the base of CFA is underground beats me. Sure, it's an illegal game and whatnot, and Bushiroad could probably find him at anytime and sue him and take the game down but... it's a bit over the top considering he's in Russia. You know. The place no one dare challenges for very good reason. (No one forgets about that Cold War between them and America for a good reason too.)

"Yozora, stand back from the door." Ryuzaki commands as he sets up a bomb onto the metal door. "In Mother Russia, bombs are acceptable... RUN!" We both dashed down the corridor, far away from the ticking explosive. All I could hear from behind me was BOOM, BOOM, and "CYKA BLYAT!". A flash of light was also glinting in the corner of my eyes. Man, I kinda wish I got to see it... We both turned around to see a massive hole where the door used to be, and shattered glass and ripped chunks of metal. We approached the opening carefully, not sure what to expect. We snuck carefully, trying not to make noise by stepping on the debris. But my clumsy left foot managed to make a cracking sound.

"Plan B?" I asked.

"PLAN D!" Ryuzaki shouted as he grabbed two pistols from his belt and tossed one to me, before running into the room with the weapon pointed straight at a bald headed, bearded, red shirt wearing, and tough looking Russian man. "HANDS UP REM, WE GOT YOU SURROUNDED!"

I stood next to Ryuzaki with my gun pointed up. "Now Rem! Tell us something!"

"What is it that you want?" He spoke with a deep, Russian accent. Even from this far away, I could smell... vodka? on his breath... in fact, the whole room stank of it. In corners, there were empty glass bottles, piled on top of each other. Damn, this guy is worse than Wyvon...

"Riddle me this!" I continued to interrogate him. "WHY DIDN'T YOU ADD THICC ARKA TO CFA?!"

"Huh?"

"THICC ARKA! THE ARKA WITH MASSIVE BOOBIES! C'MON, YOU'RE A MAN, TELL US WHY!"

"Is this why you broke into my base? To ask me why I didn't add a specific card art?" He smirked. Goddamn I wanna punch him... wait, I can shoot him... no, that's plan Z.

"Your base didn't have that much defence. Russian guys aren't that hard to beat up and the girls weren't sexy at all. But you know what is sexy? THICC ARKA!" Ryuzaki shouted.

"And let's not forget all the disconnects! I was out in South Korea, and wanted to play some good old CFA, but you know what happened instead? I disconnected fifteen times! Three of which were while I was in the fucking lobby!" I shouted. "Goddamn it Rem, get your shit together! CFA is the last hope of vanguard players until Cardfight Zero comes out! Nothing else has survived! Your game has- SO MAKE IT GOOD!"

"In Mother Russia, you don't complain about game. Game complains about you."

"Huh...?" I was left speechless as Ryuzaki yelled in pain. Throwing him down the ground was a muscular man, more muscular than Rem and any other Russian we've seen. He was tall, big and looked like he could kill us with his bare hands. He disarmed Ryuzaki quickly and efficiently and tossed Rem the gun. Rem caught it and pointed it at me... at this moment, I knew we fucked up...

"Sayanora, sucker. It was nice meeting you while we were here." Rem declared while Ryuzaki gasped for words. His face was batted in by the surprise bodyguard.

"YOZORA, PLAN M!" Ryuzaki shouted with a bloodied nose. It's all or nothing I guess... I hear the click of the trigger and I dive down, bullets grazing past my back, and I took aim. Pressing the trigger twice, two small bullets flew out of the gun, the recoil hurting my right wrist. Both bullets stabbed through Rem's left ankle, shattering the bone and piercing the flesh. He dropped to his knees, holding in a tight scream through gritted teeth. I jumped up as he fired once more, me dodging the bullets again. Shit, this is stressful..... I aimed my gun at the bodyguard who held Ryuzaki down and shot at his bald head. With one clean shot, it went through his cranium and blood was gushing out. He fell to the floor, and Ryuzaki crawled out from under the body. Rem trembled as he tried to fire another shot, but was unable too. No more bullets were loaded in the gun. I stepped up to the unarmed game-maker and narrowed my eyes, pointing my gun between his scared eyes.

"So, you got one choice Rem. Add Thicc Arka and a better shuffler while making CFA better, or fork over your Zeroth Dragon. We wouldn't really come all this way just to complain. We had another goal." I gave a dirty smirk back at the shaking and crying Russian.

"Blyat... In Mother Russia, if a gun is pointed at your head, you must comply..." Slowly from his grey sweatpants he pulled out a shiny card from his pockets full of sunflower seeds. "This is my Zeroth Dragon. Here..." He forked it over, and I took it off him like a badass.

"Zeroth Dragon of Destroy Star, Stark..." I read it with awe. "It's from Star Gate! I can use this!" I exclaimed excitedly. I pulled away my gun and excitedly bounced up and down. "Let's go Ryuzaki! We got what we needed and I can even use it!"

"Yeah, we should go now before we create a war between Japan and Russia over a card game..." Ryuzaki laughed half-heartedly with dread in his voice.

"See you later, Rem!" I chirped and waved goodbye, before me and Ryuzaki walked out of the CFA Base like bosses.

================================

A/N

*crashes in*

YA BOI FOKKUN IS BACK FOR ANOTHER BOOK FOR VANGUARD—

Okay so. Firstly, welcome to the shitstorm known as my Vanguard Series. This is Book 2 of it. Book 1 is called "Cardfight!! Vanguard G: Cray's Collapse", and is finished and available to read. If, for some reason, you cannot read or be bothered to read it, that's okay. This book can be read with little to no prior information, however I suggest you read the processor before you do, just to get a "fuller" picture. Now cue someone in the comments making a memey explanation.

Secondly, thank you to Little_Cute_Cookie for this fucking fire cover. Without you, this book would've had some really bad put together crap by me. I appreciate ya!

And finally, sit back, relax and enjoy the ride. Shits gonna be dope.

#book2hype2018

Anyways, for the first time in this book!

That's all,
Fox out!