Prologue

Despite the fact that Monika is administrator in the game she doesn't really have much care for the other girls, therefore she feels a bit lonely and mysterious. She may be coded to be smart, athletic and intellectual but those were just some words. It couldn't fulfill her desire as a real 2D being at all. Even if she ends up with the protagonist they wouldn't be content with her actions. 3D humans wanted more than she could ever give, especially the fact that she is trapped inside a game that she doesn't belong in. 

As soon as the game opens, Monika feels much more better not hearing that dark and eerie void. However, to her extent she slowly noticed some changes in the game's browsers local files.  The dialogue, it has changed. Something else is implemented into the game's system and she doesn't know what it is. 

There a anonymous file is sealed tight. Fortunately with her administration privilege she can access it. Confused, Monika opens the file. Her eyes gazing upon another character file. Odd enough it didn't even have a name labeled on it, instead of deleting it she proceed the game to see what that character is. 

Starting the game she sees a faint image of a boy, suddenly she enters a empty dark void without knowing why. The boy had vanished from her sight as the void deteriorates around her, like she was put back into a deep sleep.