Chapter Nineteen

At four years old the boy's parents took him to a amusement park where there were so many people surrounding him. His mother and father were nice and friendly, their expression were filled with happiness. The little boy smiled along with them. They were a happy family until he lost his parents in the crowds.

He cried and whimpered endlessly, trying to find them and then a giant man gently held his arm. "Don't cry anymore. I understand you've lost your parents, but you're going to be with us from now on. So call me father." The giant man smiled with a welcoming delight.

* * * *

Yasuki began to anxiously walk with Monika still holding his hand as she guide them through the crowds. He kept glancing behind his shoulders like there's always someone watching him. He also began to feel like he is going to go insane.

"Monika, can I go back home?"

"Huh? What? Why?" Her eyes glanced at his quivering hand that she's holding. "Are you scared or something?"

Like a deja vu he remembered someone else pulling him through the crowds the same way she did. Yasuki snatch his hand away from her grip. Monika turns toward him, she was flabbergasted by his action.

"What's wrong?" Her brows furrow.

Her voice began to sound fuzzy like something have blocked his ears from hearing. Yasuki kneels down on the ground and he covered his ears, he subconsciously screamed.

The crowds stopped doing whatever they're doing and watched the scene that's going on. Monika glanced around, then she quickly wrap her arms around his head to make him stop the sudden commotion.

"Yasuki, what's wrong with you?!" She asked.

"GO KILL HIM RIGHT NOW! THE SUN IS SETTING!" Shouted the voice in his head.

"It won't leave me alone!" Yasuki's tears start streaming down his cheeks.

"SHE'S NOT GOING TO LET YOU GO! GIVE HER WHAT SHE DESERVES!" The voice commanded.

Yasuki grabs the drink on the ground, gripping onto it tightly he stops screaming. Monika let go of him as she glanced at him. Yasuki smiled and smacked the edge of the can harshly at side of her head. She immediately collapsed onto the ground. The whole crowd gasp, then they began screaming. He sees Yumi and Haruhi at a distance, he quickly stands up and rush toward the exit.

"What the hell's wrong with him!?" Haruhi didn't hesitate to chase after him as Yumi rush to where Monika lies unconsciously.

GET OUT OF MY HEAD, GET OUT OF MY HEAD, GET OUT OF MY HEAD, GET OUT OF MY HEAD!!! Yasuki ran to a random direction.

Haruhi stood at the exit of the amusement park, he couldn't tell which direction he took. Then he turns around and went back to where Yumi and Monika is.

"KILL HIM, KILL HIM, KILL HIM!" The voice was the only think he could hear.

Yasuki stood at a crosswalk where he sees no sign of another person at all. He glanced around the sidewalk to see where he dropped the base ball bat. Walking along the sidewalk all he thought about was how happy and proud the older Monika would be if he changes everything for good. Nobody would have to suffer anymore--not even himself. He finally sees the base ball bat tilting on the brick wall behind a pole as if someone have been there after he dropped the bat. He didn't care anyways, either way he gets a weapon. Yasuki grabs the bat and turns around to see the girl from his vision standing in front of him.

"What are you doing?" The girl happily asked him.

Suddenly Yasuki could hear her talk, the voice finally went away. "Uh..." Speechless, his eyes slowly gazed at the boy behind her.

"Sayori, don't ask random people that question!" The boy looked annoyed by her actions.

"Oh," Yasuki smiled. "Don't mind her. I'm actually just about to play a little game, that is if you two don't mind playing with me."

"Of course! I would love to play with you! Wouldn't you?" Sayori sweetly smiled at him.

Scratching his head he would fortunately agreed to play along. "Whatever we're playing it better be fun."

Checkmate.

"Oh it'll be fun." Yasuki constantly gazed at him with his smirk. "I promise you it'll be the best game."