34

"Mama" Ella wakes Ariana up "what's wrong princess" Ariana yawns "o can't sleep" Ella pouts "how come baby girl" Ariana asks and Ella shrugs.

"Come on" Ariana shuffled over. Ella climbs in bed next to her mum. "You sure your okay Ella you look a little upset" Ariana asks "I feel like it's my fault Hudson been in trouble" Ella pouts. Ariana pulls her into a close hug and holds her. "It's not sweetheart he was protecting you" Ariana says.

"I love you Mummy" Ella smiles kissing her check before falling off to sleep. "I love you too baby girl" Ariana says before falling to sleep.

****
Malcom woke up falling off the bed with Ariana squashed next to him. Malcom was so confused at why Ariana was pushing him of the bed but looked and saw Ella on the bed.

"Ariana Baby" Malcom Taps her "mhm" Ariana mumbles. "Why's Ella here" he yawns "she couldn't sleep" Ariana whispers. "Oh right" he pecks her forehead.

"I like how we're falling off the bed" Malcom chuckles "that's always the way when she gets in this bed". Ariana giggles. Malcom gets up off the bed and Ariana follows him following him down the stairs.

"I love you" Ariana smiles laying her head against his chest as he makes a coffee for them both. "I love you too" he rubs her back. "Ariana turn around" Malcom asks "why" She asks confused. "Just turn around" he says again making her turn around.

Malcom lifts up her top "what you doing" Ariana asks confused "baby girl" Malcom sighs "what" she asks "you have a rash" he tells her "what" Ariana asks "let me get you some cream" Malcom says going Into the bathroom.

He pulls out Ariana's cream for rashes before going back to Ariana. Ariana lays on the sofa and Malcom sits on her legs gently not wanting to squish her.

"Mum are you okay" Hudson asks "I'm fine" Ariana mumbles into the couch "she's just got a rash" Malcom tells him before lowering Ariana top.

"Do you know where Ava is" Hudson asks "isn't she in bed" Ariana asks and Hudson shakes his head "Mia isn't here to" Hudson says "it's a nice day she's probably gone for a walk with one of her friends" Ariana says and he nods.

"Can you get off me now" Ariana asks "of course" Malcom chuckles letting Ariana move. "I want to go and see Katie but then I don't because we can't do anything" Ariana pouts "it's nice to see her though" Malcom holds her and she nods with a smile.

"Let's go and see her" Malcom says "and I'll take you out for a nice dinner just the two of us" Malcom smiles "yesss" Ariana giggles.

Ariana and Malcom went and got changed. "Please don't say that's Katie" Ariana says clutching Malcom's hand. As they see all the staff rushed around on bed.

"Is that your daughter" someone asked them and they shrug "who is it" Malcom asks "Lilly" she says "no it's not" Malcom says as he feels Ariana relax. "I came to see my son but I'm not aloud in till this is sorted" the women pouts "oh" Malcom says "want to go and get lunch and come back" Malcom asks Ariana and she nods.

"Mrs Mccormick" Ariana heard and turns round "yes" Ariana asks "your baby girl is in her assessment she will be done in about an hour" she tells them both "okay thank you" Malcom smiles.

"Malcom baby I have a doctors appointment today" Ariana says "I know we have time" he tells her "will you come with me" Ariana asks "of course I will" Malcom tells her as they cross the road and head into a restaurant that was opposite the hospital.

"Is your appointment about your stitches" Malcom asks her and Ariana nods "it's to check they haven't got infected and how well it's healed already" Ariana says and he nods kissing her lips.

Malcom and Ariana both order while they talk about how much their life has changed over the years. They also couldn't believe they found the person they are spending the rest of their life with they found at just 16. Once they had their food they began to eat it. Still talking about the precious memories that they have shared together.

"Want to go see our baby girl now" Malcom takes Ariana's hands and she nods with a big smile. "When do you think we can take her home" Ariana asks "I'm not sure but we shouldn't rush it because we want her to be healthy" Malcom tells her and she nods.

They pay before heading back over the road to see their baby girl. "Want to hold your baby girl" they asks and Ariana nods. Ariana sits down while the staff get her baby girl out. Malcom snaps a few photos with Ariana and Katie before he had a holds of his daughter.