62

Ariana laid in bed awake. She couldnt sleep. She got of the bed and walked to her normal bedroom. She slid under the sheets.

"Ariana" Malcom mumbled. "I'm going sleep" She sighs.

****
"Hudson Where's mum" Ella asks Hudson "what you mean" Hudson asks gently getting off the bed not waking Ava up.

Hudson walked into the spare room where she was at. Her car was still there. "Where have you checked" Hudson asks "all the rooms part from the bathroom and where dad is" Ella pouts.

Hudson nods walking into their parents bedroom. Surprised to see them cuddled up together.

"She's sleeping with dad" Hudson tells her hugging her and she nods. "What did you want her for" Hudson asks going downstairs with her and making them both breakfast "I thought she had gone again" Ella pouts and he nods.

"Morning" Ariana yawns "morning" Hudson smiles "So how did last night go" Hudson asks "we spoke, we said what we needed to say" Ariana says and he nods.

"Have you forgiven him" Ella asks "I guess" Ariana shrugs kissing her head.

"Daddy" Mia cries making Hudson leave his sister and mum and go and see to his baby girl.

"Good morning beautiful" Hudson smiles picking her up "I love you" she smiles "I love you too" Hudson kisses her cheek before carrying her downstairs.

"Where's mummy" Mia asks "still sleeping princess" Hudson tells her making her some porridge.

******
Malcom comes down the stairs where the whole family was in the kitchen. Ariana had a coffee in her hands and everyone was laughing with each other.

Malcom walked into the kitchen and hugged Ariana. Ariana smiles feeling his touch of his hugs she loved more than anything. Malcom pulled away before making him self a coffee.

"Ava sweetheart are you okay" Ariana asks "I'm fine" Ava says and Ariana nods.

Ariana sat on the sofa sitting with Katie and spending some time with her since she didn't really get to see her much. Since she was busy and the kids or Malcom had her.

Malcom cake and sat down next to her. "Hi" Ariana says putting Katie down as she wanted to play with Mia.

Ariana turns her head to look at Malcom and smiles. "I love you" Ariana says making Malcom smile "I love you too" Malcom leans in towards her lips.

Ariana leans back as Malcom pushes her back.

"Wow guys" Hudson says picking up his baby girl and leads Katie out. Making Ariana giggle.

"Can you get of me your squishing me" Ariana asks and he nods sitting her up.

"Mum we're going out" Hudson says "where" Ariana asks "I donno for a walk to give these two fresh air" Hudson says she they both nod.

After about 5 minutes all the kids were gone Ariana straddled his lap. "I love you" she kisses his lips "I love you too" he mumbles against her lips as he asked for entrance which Ariana accepted as they make out on the sofa for a while.

"Love me" Ariana asks and Malcom nods carrying her up to the bedroom and laying her down on the bed.

Malcom gently takes off Ariana's top and shorts leaving her naked on the bed. "You look so beautiful" he kisses all over her breast making her moan. Malcom tubed her clit making her gasp.

"Please baby" Ariana moans "please what" He asks her "fuck me with your tongue" She asks and he smirks before kissing down her lower body.

Ariana sits up and takes off his clothes before laying him dow and straddling over his face "oh I'm being treated" Malcom moans before sliding his tongue between her folds.

"Ahh fuck" She jolts before placing her mouth on his dick. Malcom let out a moan into her making her gasps from vibration.

He thrusted his tongue against her making her scream out in delight before she came all over his face. Ariana swivels round and kisses his lips.

Before rolling on to the bed. "Fuck me" Ariana asks once more and he nods kissing her lips before positioning him self between her legs.

Malcom grabbed a condom and rolled it down before slowly and gently pushing him self in.

Malcom smiles at Ariana's scrunched up face. "You like that princes" Malcom ask picking up the pace "yes ah fuck Malcom" Ariana pants trying to regain her breath.

"You ready" Malcom asks and she nods making Malcom rub her clit as he thrusted into her making her cum. Malcom eases him self out of bed before getting off the bed and cleaning her up.

"Why cold" Ariana whines "it was just the tap I turned on" Malcom chuckles.

They both cuddled on their bed enjoying being back in each other's arms.

"Mummy" Katie comes into their room making Ariana cover her self against Malcom. "HUDSON" Ariana screams making him come in.

"Katie I told you to leave Mummy alone" Hudson says "sorry mum" Hudson gives her a smile and she nods as he takes her out.

"Well considering their home I think we need to get dressed" Malcom chuckles "aww I'm happy like this" Ariana pouts "no you just like having no clothes on" Malcom chuckles putting a top over her head "that's true" Ariana giggles sliding up some shorts.

"I'm sorry" Hudson says as Ariana leaves she's room "it's okay don't beat your self up about it, I guess were used to being caught" Ariana chuckles "please don't remind me of that" Hudson pouts "hey you ran in our room all the time when you were a kid thinking dad was hurting me even though everyone told you he wasn't" Ariana chuckles "I didn't" Hudson gasps "you did" Ariana laughs.

"Did Ella" Hudson ask and Ariana nods "most kids do your lucky if you don't get it" Ariana giggles "well Katie hasn't really We we're just cuddling" Ariana giggles.

"God I hope Mia doesn't do that" Hudson pouts "your lucky you have people living with you like me and Ella and dad since you can stop it more easily." Ariana chuckles.