19

"I like how we have this bed and were being pushed off" Malcom chuckles "I know" Ariana chuckles.

"Let's go back to sleep" Malcom suggests looking at the time and Ariana nods.

***
Ella wakes up and climbs off the bed. She did not like the face she was sandwiched between two couples. Ella went and got ready for school since she had school today.

"Baby" Ariana whines "shit sorry" Malcom gasps helping Ariana up from the floor "how did I end up on this side anyway" Ariana mumbles "mum are you okay" Hudson asks "I'm fine" Ariana glares at Malcom.

"What's going on" Ava asks before her eyes go wide "why am I in this bed" she asks "Ava it's okay" Ariana giggles "but this is yours and Malcom's bed" she says rubbing her eyes "don't worry Ava we had everyone in here last night we were watching a film and everyone just fell asleep" Ariana tells her and she nods.

"I hate you" Ariana moans walking out the room. "Dad you've upset her" Hudson laughs "she doesn't mean it" he chuckles walking after her.

He watches her move In the kitchen making everyone breakfast. Malcom creeps up behind her wrapping his arms around her waist. "Mhm baby" Ariana moans leaving back against him "I'm sorry I pushed you off the bed" he explains "it actually hurt" she pouts "I'm sorry" he kisses her check "it's okay" Ariana smiles.

"Skirt young lady" Ariana raises her eyebrow to Ella. Ella rolls down her skirt and sits at the table.

"Urn Ariana" Ava asks "yes sweetie" Ariana asks "can I have a word" she asks "you can have today off and we will talk after if that's what your wondering" Ariana asks and Ava nods.

Ariana plates up breakfast and places a plate In front of everyone. "Why you looking so smart" Ariana asks Hudson "what you mean" He asks "you never normally have your top button done" Ariana giggles "Ava" he laughs making her blush. "That's unfair" Ella pouts "why baby girl" Ariana asks "why does he get to have his top button undone but I can't have my skirt how I want it" she pouts "because nobody needs to see your underwear"  Ariana explains.

"Ava rolls her skirt up" Ella pouts "no I don't the only size that would fit me was that short" Ava smiles.

***
"Ava sweetheart" Ariana walks into the bedroom. "Hi" she smiles putting down her laptop. "What would you like to do about school" Ariana asks "I can't go school and look after a baby" she says "me and Malcom could look into getting you some home schooling" Ariana suggests "I feel bad because your putting all this effort in and I'm not even your daughter" Ava pouts "Ava you might not be my daughter biologically but I treat you like a daughter because you love my son" Ariana pulls her into a hug. "You would really look into home school" Ava asks "of course, me and Malcom are here for you" Ariana rubs her arm.

"I love you Ariana" Ava pecks her check "I love you too Ava" Ariana smiles. "Oh and do you know how you wanted to earn some money" Ariana smiles "yes" she ask confused "Malcom has agreed to help and would like to know if you would want to do a few hours in the shop like Hudson does" Ariana asks "really" Ava smiles "mhm" Ariana nods "you so much better than my mum" Ava giggles.

"Do you think Hudson would mind if I cleaned his room" Ava ask "I'm sure he wouldn't" Ariana laughs walking out the room.

"Mummy" Ella runs through the door in hysterics "what happened" Ariana asks "Ella" the principe asks "what happened" Ariana asks again rubbing her hysterical daughters back. "Your not going to like this Ariana" the principle says "Sorry" Ava pouts "it's okay sweetie" Ariana smiles

"Ava" the principle asks "urm I erm" she stutters "it's okay" he tells her. Ava he's a drink before going back up he stairs without saying another word.

"Let me get you some water" Ariana says to Ella getting up "Ella I'll be right back" Ariana pecks her forehead as she clings to Ariana.

Ella let's go and runs to the bathroom. Ariana gets her some water leaving it on the coffee table before going to get Ella.

"Ella" Ariana knocks on the bathroom door "noo" Ella whines "Ariana I might be able to help" Ava asks Ariana nods "Ella please come out" Ava asks "why should I, you only care about my brother" she screams "no I don't your family Ella, I have something that might make you smile but I can't tell you if you won't come out" Ava shouts.

"We're all here to help you Ella" The principle calls "noo" they hear a bang.