57

"Hudson" Ariana hits him over and over waking him up. "What's wrong" Hudson asks holding Ava. Ava starts to panic.

"I'm going to go and get you a drink okay" Hudson says and she nods trying to breath. Hudson gets off the bed and goes to get her a drink. "Mum" Hudson taps her "what's wrong" Ariana asks "can you come and help me" Hudson asks "why what's happened" Ariana asks getting off the bed "Ava" he says and she nods as they go to the bedroom.

"Ava sweetheart calm down" Ariana tells her. Hudson sits on the bed and hands Ava the bottle of water which she drank with in seconds. "Can you tell us what happened" Hudson asks holding Ava close to him.

Ariana picks up her phone to see the messages. "Ava sweetheart" Ariana says "please don't let her hurt me" Ava cries "we're not going to" Ariana tells her "it's her Ariana she tried to make me split with Hudson" Ava cries holding on to Hudson. "I'm not going anywhere Ava I'm staying right here" Hudson kisses her head.

"I want this baby out" she cries "soon Ava soon" Ariana rubs her back "make it stop" Ava says as she sees her phone light up. Ariana turned her phone off kissing her head "your safe with us Ava we wouldn't let you get hurt you know this" Ariana tells her.

"Please make sure Mia is okay" Ava asks and Ariana nods. Ariana stands up and goes into Mias room. She was fast asleep.

"Shes sleeping" Ariana tells her and she nods. "How could she" Ava sobs "she never liked you two from the start, Ava she wasn't very nice to you" Ariana tells her only making her cry even more. "I wish you were my mum" Ava sobs climbing to Ariana "I am partially your mum" Ariana giggles "what you mean" Ava asks looking up to her "well you have lived her practically since you were just a little girl and I see you as a daughter because I do really want the best for you, I was glad Hudson got someone like you to call his girlfriend" Ariana smiles "I love you" Ava cuddles into her chest "I love you too sweetie" Ariana kisses her head.

Hudson smiles at his girlfriend and his mum. "Come on you need sleep before little little man pops along" Ariana rubs her stomach "you seem really excited to meet this little man" Ava smiles "I am it's been a while since I've held a little baby boy" Ariana coos "all my friends had girls" Ariana chuckles.

Hudson lies down as Ariana let's go of Ava who cuddles into his arms. "Goodnight you two" Ariana kisses both of their heads. "I love you mum" Hudson tells her "I love you too make sure this one gets some sleep" Ariana kisses Ava's cheek "I will do Mum" Hudson smiles before Ariana walks back off to bed.

"Malcom no!" Ariana says pushing him off her as he kisses her neck "what's wrong with you" Malcom asks "I would love to do that but I don't think it's fair" Ariana says "what" Malcom asks confused holding his girl "Ava's really upset I don't think it's fair to make her listen to me and you" Ariana says and he nods kissing her lips

*******
"Katie" Ariana opens her arms "mama" Katie walks into them as Ariana picks her up "hey cutie" Ariana kisses her lips. Ariana makes funny faces with Katie for a while before sitting and watching tv with her little monkey.

"Huddy" Katie giggles "hi Sisy" Hudson smiles sitting down next to Ariana where Katie crawls onto his knee. "She reminds me of baby you" Ariana smiles "Why" Hudson Asks "climbing and standing on your legs that's what you always did" Ariana chuckles.