14

Everyone walks out and the officer comes up to Joan, Edward, Hudson, Sophia and Karen. "Malcom is free to go home he'll be out in a second" the officer announces "who want to make it a surprise to Ariana" Karen asks "how" Hudson asks

"Well we wait for you dad to come out here and we explain to him and we're going go in with sad faces to make Your mum think that we haven't got what he wanted then you dad can walk in" Karen chuckles "I'm in" Hudson laughs.

Karen hugs her son as he walks towards them. "We have a plan" Karen chuckles as Malcom hugs Hudson "Ariana doesn't know you've been let free so we want to surprise her" Joan smiles "okay" he ask "we're going to go into the room with sad faces as f you haven't been let free" Edward explains "give it a few minutes and then you come in and surprise" her Hudson smiles "I'm in" Malcom chuckles.

"Hi you two" Karen gives her a saddened smile "hi" Ariana sighs. "What happened" Ariana asks rubbing Ella's back still trying to calm her "Ariana were so sorry" Joan sits down next to her and rubs her back and Ariana's face sunk even more.

After a few minutes the door opens "I hear someone been missing their husband" Malcom makes an entrance. "Babu" Ariana jumps into his arms. "You bloody idiots" Ariana moans crying against his shoulder.

"Daddy" Ella sobs. Ariana gets down as he picks Ella up "I'm proud of you baby girl you have done really well" he tells her "Can we go home" Ella cries "I have to be fully signed out first baby girl" He explains. "Malcom we need to you sign this form" the officer asks.

Malcom carries Ella with him since her grip got tighter. He signs the paper and was handed back his phone and everything before they all made their way to the car.

"Sophia" the officer ask "yes" Sophia ask "your being put into care" he tells her gently "okay" Sophia smiles "Wait will I ever see Ella again" she asks "yes we're not allowing you to go that far" he tells her "bye Ella" Sophia hugs her "bye" Ella waves getting in the car.

"Can you please answer your girl friend" Ariana moans "I left my phone at home" he responds "here she's calling me" Ariana hands him her phone.

"She's happy that everything went ok" Hudson tells his parents "she's such a sweetheart" Malcom smiles. "How are you" Ariana asks Malcom "happy to have a bed tonight" he chuckles.

Once they arrive home Ella goes inside "baby girl" Ariana calls "yes mama" Ella asks "let me run you a bath" Ariana suggests "but I had a shower this morning" Ella asks confused "it will help you calm down" Ariana says and Ella nods going upstairs with her mother.

Malcom and Hudson spent a while catching up since the last conversation they had was ten talking about him stealing a condom.

"Will Sophia be in a good home" Ella asks "she will be baby girl" Ariana tells her "I'm happy daddy's home" she smiles "I am too baby we can be a family again" Ariana tells her. "We always were" Ella says "I know baby girl but we're al back together again now" Ariana pecks her head.

"Go and get your pyjamas baby" Ariana tells Ella and she nods running off.

"Ella process your bath is ready" Ariana calls to Ella as she walks downstairs.

Ariana goes and hugs Malcom. "Where's Hudson" Ariana asks "he went to his room" he shrugs "we need to talk to him" Ariana says looking into his eyes "what about" Malcom asks "we need to give him some condoms for a start and we need to explain a few things to him" Ariana says and he nods "can this not wait" Malcom asks "I've been biting my tongue since you've been gone Hoping that he wouldn't have sex which he hasn't I don't think" Ariana says and he nods.

Ariana and Malcom walk up to their room and grab a box before walking to Hudson room. "Hudson we need to talk" Malcom says and he nods sitting up "what about" he asks his parents "since we know you have become sexually active we wanted to give you these" Malcom hands him the box of Condoms "daaaaddd" he moans his check flushing pink "safety first" Ariana warns "and I don't want you having any sexual related diseases" Ariana says "muuuummm Ava doesn't" he moans getting embarrassed.

"I don't see the big deal Mum had sex at 15" Hudson says "Hudson" Ariana says "what it's true" he says "Hudson juts remember to use them" Ariana asks "fine" he sighs laying back on his bed. "These stop babies being made and other stuff" Ariana giggles "she's on about Cum" Malcom chuckles "MUM DAD" he whines. "Okay" Malcolm chuckles.

Ariana and Malcom walk out chuckling at their son. "Maybe he should know not to lie next time" Ariana giggles "yup" Malcom chuckles.

"Muummmm daadddd I can hear you" Hudson whines making Ariana and Malcom run to their room laughing.

"It's good to have you back" Ariana giggles Lying on top of him "isn't it" he chuckles kissing her lips "Malcom" Ariana gasps as he kisses her neck. "The kids" she moans. "Ah fuck" Ariana gasps as he squeezes her bum. "Be quite" she places a finger to her lip as she shuts her bedroom door and locks it.

Ariana strips her clothes and walks over to Malcom. "Eat me" she asks "sit on me" he asks. Ariana stands up and sits on him. "Ohh wet for me I love it" Malcom moans. "Babu" Ariana moans as he pulls her down to sit on him. "Ah Ohh god fuck" Ariana was washed out with pleasure with nothing to hold her self up she lent over to put her hands on the bed. "Omg" Ariana moans as his shakes his head from side to side gently nibbling down on her bud. Malcom enters his tongue making Ariana gasp clutching onto anything she could "Ohh babu don't stop ahhhh" Ariana couldn't keep quiet as much as she tried she couldn't. And she had last carting about the kids at this moment in time.

"Babu" Ariana cries "I can't hold" Ariana moans "cum baby girl" he moans into her making he squirt straight away. Ariana falls on the bed panting trying to gain her breath.

"You want this" he asks and Ariana nods. He enters her from behind making her gasp and let out cry making him smirk. "I think I've found your g-spot" he mischievously chuckles. From that chuckles Ariana knew she was going to be over loved with pleasure. Malcom moves him self and enters her again hitting her spot before getting a rhythm going.

"God I'm missed that pussy of yours" Malcom moans thrusting into her "I've missed that dick off your" Ariana moans letting out a cry after cry of pleasure until they had reached climax.

Ariana falls on to the bed staying still regaining her breath. "I feel like I've ran a marathon" Ariana pants making him chuckles "so dramatic" he chuckles getting a wipe and wiping between her legs. "Do I have to move" Ariana asks "you have to cook" Malcom chuckles.

"But babu" she moans "sorry princess" he chuckles picking her up and holding her "I just want to cuddle with you" Ariana pouts "and we can once you've done tea" he tells her kissing her check "Can we have takeaway" Ariana asks "that's sound like a better idea" Malcom smiles helping her change again.

Ariana sorts her hair out and sodas her self before ordering food.

"Tea" Malcom calls and both children run down the stairs and smile at the fact they have takeaway.

They all cuddle round on the sofa watch a movie and playing board games spending time together as a family which they had all missed very much before they all went up to bed. Ella went in her own bed while Ariana and Malcom cuddled up together. Ariana fell to sleep like a little baby who had found their dummy.