37

"Mama" Mia crawls to the door as they were about to go out. "Mummy's going out now" Ava sighs picking up her daughter, instantly making Mia cry. "Oh baby girl" Ava sits down with her. "Ava we have got this we will calm her down" Ariana gives her a saddened smile. "I just don't want to leave her if she's upset". Ava pouts "what time is it" Ava asks "5" Ariana says "princess mummy's got to go" Ava pecks her lips before handing her to Ariana.

Ava holds Mia while she calms down which didn't take long since she started playing with her blocks.

"Ariana she won't take a bottle" Malcom pouts. "Pass her here" Ariana asks and Malcom hands Katie. Ariana feeds her making Malcom pout. "Ganpa" Mia smiles to Malcom "hey cutie" Malcom bends down and Mia crawls to him. "Ganpa" she giggles "that's me" Malcom smiles. "She won't say me since mines difficult" Ariana chuckles.

"Oh really" Malcom chuckles as Mia tells him a story. Ariana smiles at them both. Malcom was so good with children which made Ariana smile.

"We need to make Mia some food" Ariana says and he nods taking Katie from her. "Come in Mia" Ariana smiles. Mia stands up and Ariana takes her hands walking her to the kitchen.

Ariana makes Mia some food and Malcom walks in "that looks disgusting" Malcom makes a disgusted face "she loves it" Ariana giggles "we never fed Hudson food like that or Ella" he pouts "that's because they threw it on the floor. They really didn't like veggies" Ariana giggles helping Mia eat.

"What times bedtime" Malcom asks "6:00" Ariana smiles. "Woo" Malcom cheers making Ariana roll her eyes.

Once Mia had eaten Ariana made up her bottle ready fir when she was going to bed. "Come on let's get you sorted for bed" Ariana carries her on her hip.

"Malcom she is your grandchild you know" Ariana says "I know but this munchkin isn't happy" Malcom says "oh we're you on about Katie" Ariana asks and he nods. "She had her bottle so go and put her down now if you want" Ariana says and he nods.

Ariana take Mia to her room and changed her into some clean clothes. Ariana placed her in her crib. Ariana walks down and gets her bottle and hands it her.

Ariana watched her as she drank her milk and went to sleep before switching off the light and leaving the room.

"Hi baby" Ariana smiles giving Malcom a hug "hello beautiful" he chuckles picking her up. Ariana giggles cuddling into him. "Baby" Ariana moans getting down "what" he asks "I'm sorry" he says and she nods "I want to but no" Ariana pouts "I know sweetie" Malcom pecks her lips.

"I love you" Ariana sighs "I love you too" Malcom holds her. "Why don't I run you a bath" he suggests and Ariana nods. Malcom walks to the bathroom and begins to run Ariana a bath.

"Mama" Mia cries. Ariana goes into her room and picks up the screaming baby. "Mummy's not here" Ariana tells her calming her down. Ariana bounces her on her hip trying to call her down. "What's wrong with her" Malcolm asks "she's wants Ava" Ariana gives him a saddened smile.

"Well your baths ready" Malcom says and Ariana nods handing him Mia. "Try putting her back to bed" Ariana suggests and he nods.

Ariana goes and gets in the bath and relaxes.

"Come on sleepy girl mummy will be back soon and she won't be very happy if your still awake" Malcolm explains trying a bottle on her. "Mama" She cries. Malcom places her in the crib as she began to drink. Hoping that she would calm down.

After about 10 minutes Ariana got out the bath and picked up Mia carrying her downstairs.  Ariana sat with her on the sofa trying to calm her down.

"Mia princess" Hudson comes trough the door picking her up. "Mama" Mia says as Ava comes trough the door. Ava takes her and Mia settles immediately. "We're sorry" Hudson says "she's normally not a bother" Ariana says "she was okay till we put her to bed" Ariana says and they nod.

"Come on you it's past your bedtime" Ava says walking upstairs with her baby girl. Hudson follows after her wanting to help Ava.

Ariana yawns going up stairs to her room and getting into bed. "Is mum okay" Hudson asks walking to see his dad after they had got Mia to sleep. "She's okay, she's just worn out" Malcom smiles and they nod.