29

"Morning" Malcom smiles as Ariana rolls over for a cuddle "morning" Ariana snuggles into him. Malcom wraps his arms around his wife as they share a morning cuddle. "How's our little girl" Malcom asks rubbing her stomach "she's good" Ariana smiles. "26 weeks gone that's not far to go" Malcom kisses her check "I know" Ariana pouts.

"I love you" Ariana mumbles "I love you too" Malcom rubs her back. "Baby" Ariana shivers "you like that" Malcom asks and she nods. "It's soothing" Ariana pecks his lips.

Malcom carried on rubbing her back in gentle circles. Their legs tangled together wrapped up in each other's arms.

"You still sleepy baby girl" Malcom pecks her forehead "nope" Ariana tells him straddling him laying her head on his chest. Malcom smiles at how cute his girl was.

"Hudson got pissed last night" Ariana mumbles "how" Malcom asks "very Ava said he threw up everywhere" Ariana pouts "oh" Malcom strokes her hair.

Ariana sat up and looked down to Malcom. "I love you handsome" Ariana smiles "I love you too beautiful" he smiles "no I look awful I've just woke up" Ariana pouts "your amazing Ariana. You look beautiful" he tells her.

Ariana blushes before climbing off Malcom. Gently kissing his lips before going to have a shower.

"My head hurts" Hudson pouts "I have no sympathy" Ava rolls her eyes. "I have a headache" Hudson whines. "I told you I don't care you got your self that drunk" Ava says walking out the room.

"Morning Ava" Malcom smiles "morning Malcom" Ava sits on the breakfast table. "You okay" Malcom asks "I can't be bothered with Hudson talking about his hangover that's all." Ava tells him.

Malcom chuckles handing her a warm drink. "Thank you" Ava smiles "your welcome" Malcom chuckles walking up the stairs.

"Hudson" Malcom chuckles "don't be so loud" he whines "here have these" Malcom tells him handing him some water and some paracetamol. "Thanks dad" Hudson groans "have a shower that's supposed to do something I heard" he shrugs walking out the room.

"You look nice" Malcom smiles at Ariana. "Thank you" Ariana smiles "where you going" he asks wrapping his arms around her waist "see my mama" Ariana says attaching her lips to his.

"I'll always love mama Joan" Malcom chuckles "I love you baby but I have to go" Ariana says "okay beautiful have fun" Malcom smiles.

***
"Hi mommy" Ariana calls through her mothers house. "Ariana" Joan hugs her daughter "how is everything" she asks "how's your grandchild"  Joan giggles "everyone's really good. Ava's has started to cheer up a little now that she's getting the hang of being a mother which is good" Ariana smiles "how's Hudson" she asks "he's really good. Apart from he's at home with a hangover at this moment in time" Ariana giggles "wait how" Joan asks "me and Malcom looked after Mia last night to let them go out since Ava was down" Ariana smiles.

After a few hours with her mum Ariana decided to go home to her family.

"Baby" Ariana jumps for Malcom. Malcom catches her and holds her "someone's in a good mood" he smiles kissing her lips "I am" Ariana giggles placing her lips back on his.

"Love me" Ariana whispers to Malcom. Malcom nods kissing her lips carrying her up the stairs. He placed her on the floor and shut the door.

Ariana strips and Malcom smiles "your beautiful" He smilies kissing her lips bringing her close. Ariana blushes and attaches her lips to Malcom's as they made out against the wall.

Malcom's hand found its way to Ariana's clit as he gently rubs it "ahhh fuck" Ariana moans. After a while Malcolm laid her on the bed and pecks Ariana's sweaty forehead.

"Fuck me" Ariana asks guiding his dick towards her pussy. Malcom gently eases into her. Ariana lets out a high pitch moan as he rocks in and out of her. "Ahh fuuuuccckkk" Ariana moans closing her eyes as she was close.

Ariana opens her eyes and they go wide pushing Malcom off her rubbing to the bathroom and closing the door. Malcom looked behind him and sighed "GET OUT" Malcom screams at his son.

Malcom got off the bed putting on some pants and a top.

"Hudson you idiots what sort of sick person are you" Ava shouts "maybe" Ava shushes him "don't even say she'll stop embarrassing us. Hudson that's your mother. That's your mothers privacy you've just invaded, maybe she caught us on the sofa but that's not where that should happen" Ava shouts.

"HUDSON" Malcom groans "you little shit" Malcom says. "YOU HAVE CHANGED LITTLE BOY. YOU'VE PURTRADE YOUR SELF AS A STUPID LITTLE BOY THAT LIKES TO SHOW HE DOES WHAT HE WANTS, JUST YOU KNOW THAT WHAT YOI HAVE DONE IS BEYOND FORGIVENESS" Malcom scolds him.

"Ariana" Ava walks into the bathroom, where Ariana was in floods of tears. Ava pulls her into a hug "I'm sorry Ariana I didn't know he was going to do that" Ava tells her. Ava leaves the bathroom and picks up a top from the bedroom floor bringing it back to Ariana. "MALCOM" Ava shouts tears running down her face.

She got no answer.  Ava runs out the bathroom. "Malcom" Ava says causing him to turn around "what" Malcom asks "It's A-Ariana" she sobs "what" he asks "she's bleeding" Ava sobs.

Malcom rubs to the bathroom where Ariana was. "Baby girl come on we need to get you to hospital" Malcom sniffles. Malcom lifted over the top and slide up some panties.

"Can I Come" Ava asks and Ariana nods. "Look after your fucking child" Ava says and Hudson nods. Malcom carries Ariana down to the car and A a gets in the back.

Ariana hadn't felt movement for two days. She didn't want to tell Malcom.

Malcom started driving to the hospital. The only sound was to hear was Ariana's gentle sobs.