10

"Sophia" the officer asks. "Ariana is it okay if you come a sit in with her as well" he asks nicely "Ella will you be alright" she asks and she nods "Can I have your phone" Ella ask "of course" Ariana hands her phone leaving her occupied.

Ariana walks in with Sophia and Ariana sits next to her. "Sophia we would like to know what your dad did to you, we want honesty okay" he asks and Sophia nods. "My dad would hit me when he was drunk he would abuse me and my mum would just laugh" Sophia says "can you explain" he asks "my dad would get drunk because he had a bad time at work because he wasn't getting paid. He would take that out on me. He raped me, he burned me and whipped me" Sophia lifts up her top nervously. "Can you explain to us what happened that night that Ella was with you" he asks "we were talking about boys and dad didn't like it so he came in shouting which made Ella get scared. He told her to take her clothes off which she didn't want to do. He told her he would hurt her mum so she did. He touched her. Ella was crying. I tried getting him off her but he wouldn't he pushed me back then I got him off her and he threw me on the bed and took my clothes off while my mum laughed" Sophia explains "he swore us to secrecy" Sophia adds as the officer makes notes.

"Sophia is it okay if we take photos of your mark" he asks and Sophia Looks to Ariana "this will help with you safety" Ariana rubs her back. "Okay" Sophia nods. "I'm sorry Ariana" Sophia tells her "don't be your doing the right thing" Ariana rubs her back.

"Come on Sophia were nearly done" Ariana tells her and she nods. Ariana goes with her. "We have to go through the cells for a block is that okay" he asks and Ariana nods.

Ariana takes Sophia's hand and Ella's hand since she was aloud to come. Walking past the cells made Ariana's heart break her husband was in one of theses and they were horrible. "Here we go Sophia" he smiles. "Ariana I'm scared" Sophia cries "come here" Ariana says. Sophia sits on her lap as Ariana rocks her "this will all be over soon" Ariana rubs her back. "Mummy I need a drink" Ella pouts "there's something in my bag" Ariana tells her and she nods.

Sophia goes with the officer as they take photos before she returns. "We will be in touch about everything" he tells Ariana as he escorts them all out.

"Girls where you want to go" Ariana asks "home" Ella pouts "okay sweetie" Ariana says taking them home.

When they arrived home the girls went up to Ella's room. While Ariana cleaned downstairs. Ariana had to keep active otherwise she would be going insane missing Malcom.

"Mum" Ella comes down the stairs "yes sweetheart" Ariana asks sitting down as her daughter sits down. "What's going to happen to Sophia" she asks "what you mean baby girl" Ariana asks "I don't want to be rude or mean but I don't like her being here" Ella sighs "baby girl she won't stay here forever. Once this has been sorted she will d put into care" Ariana gives her a soft smile. "I really want my own bed and space back" Ella tells her mum "your will baby girl you will and me and daddy will buy you a new bed and mattress" Ariana giggles "like yours" Ella asks "not as big but yes" Ariana chuckles watching her face light up "why do you and daddy need such a big bed" she giggles "we just do" Ariana shrugs.

"Ariana darling" Karen comes in "hi" Ariana stands up hugging her second mum. "Im sorry I forgot to let you know" Ariana says "it's okay how's Ella" she ask "hi nan" Ella smiles "hi sweetheart" Karen smiles hugging her granddaughter. "I'm good" she smiles.

"Where Hudson" she asks "out with Ava" Ariana smiles "have you heard anything about Malcom" Karen asks and she shakes her head "I've been to busy with interviews" Ariana sighs "it will calm down soon" Karen explains "I just want to see him, I miss him so much" Ariana sobs "mum don't cry" Ella rubs her arm "I'll be okay baby girl why don't you go see what Sophia is doing" Ariana tells her and she nods.

"Oh sweetheart" Karen hugs her. "He will be out soon" Karen smiles and she nods wiping her eyes "I brought your mail in" Karen hands her the pile.

Ariana flicks though to see if there was one thing that needed to be opened now.

"What does it say" Ariana asks handing the letter to Karen not wanting to read it if it was bad. "He's aloud one visit from family and he wants that to be you and that there is a trial in a week about this case" Karen summarises the letter "Wait I get to see him" Ariana smiles "yes you do in 2 days" she tells her making Ariana smile.