52

"I'm guessing it's a boy" Ariana asks and they both nod "how did you know" Ava asks "because Hudson has a massive smile on his face" Ariana chuckles giving them both a hug.

*****
"Ava?" Ariana asks as Ava gets in bed next to Ariana. "What's wrong" Ariana asks rubbing her back as she sobs into her chest. People might think that Ariana asks Ava's relationship is abnormal since not many people will share and adults bed who isn't there mum. "It hurts" Ava sobs "your stomach" Ariana asks and Ava nods "he won't stop kicking" Ava cries. "Oh sweetheart" Ariana rubs her back "Hudson wouldn't wake up" Ava pouts.

"A warm bath is supposed to him but considering it's 3 am I don't think that's an option" Ariana rubs her stomach. "He likes you" Ava giggles "he's calm now" Ava smiles "he likes his nonna already" Ariana smiles as Ava drifts off to sleep.

*****
Hudson woke up to an empty bed and walked to Mia's room where she was still sleeping. Hudson checked all over the house including Ella's room.

"Mum do you" Hudson stops and smiles. "Do you know why Ava is in here" Malcom asks he shakes his head "well let's leave them sleep they look cute" Malcom chuckles leaving the bedroom with Hudson.

"First Ella now my mum who's next" Hudson chuckles "not me" Malcom laughs making him self something to eat. "Hi baby girl" Hudson smiles picking Mia up. " dada" she giggles cuddling into him.

Malcom smiles he loved to watch Hudson with Mia. There just something about it that reminds him of how he was with Hudson. "Dad what's wrong"
Hudson asks looking up to him "nothing" Malcom smiles "your crying" Hudson pouts, he had never seen his dad cry before. "You just make me so incredibly proud of you" Malcom smiles.

"DADDY" Ella cries running down the stairs "what's wrong baby girl" Malcom asks holding Ella. "Come look" Ella pulls him upstairs. "Fuck that's big" Malcom jumps.

"Get it out please daddy" Ella cries. "Okay I will" Malcom rubs her back getting a cup and a piece of paper and taking the spider outside. "There you go" Malcom chuckles.

"Hi baby girl" Malcom smiles as Katie crawls to him "dada" she giggles "are you not walking today" Malcom chuckles picking her up and singing her a song.

"Dad can sing" Hudson laughs "yes me and Mum were in music together and we made a song" Malcom smiles "really" Hudson asks "that's what I met her in, we got out together because I was behind and she was ahead so that's how our relationship formed" Malcom chuckles "that's crazy" Hudson giggles.

"We only had known each other just under a year when we had you" Malcom says sitting down with Hudson. "Really, was I a mistake" Hudson asks "nope you were planned" Malcom smiles "mum was a nightmare with you though" Malcom pouts "what you mean" Hudson asks "she wouldn't get out of bed, all we did was argue but then that calmed down after about 14 weeks" Malcom says and he nods.

"Well this little cutie" Malcom smiles to Katie "made us get worried as well as fall out" Malcom chuckles "we thought she wouldn't make it but she did" Hudson strokes her check.

"Dad" Hudson asks "how did you feel when Ava got pregnant the first time" Hudson asks him, he knew his mums reaction since she was there. "I was a little shocked but I wasn't like omg there not having that kid because it was your choice. Mum just wanted to protect you like she did from the second you were handed back to us. She was in tears when she found the condom in your bin but I explained to her that you were happy with Ava and I did ask her what age she did which made her realise it was okay" Malcom chuckles "what age did she?" Hudson asks "I never got an answer" Malcom chuckles.

"Well good morning you to" Malcom smiles as Ava and Ariana come down the stairs. "Morning" the both mumble. "Can we ask why Ava was in our bed" Malcom asks "because Hudson wouldn't wake up and I was in pain" Ava says "I'm sorry" Hudson pouts "it's okay we just know that this little boy likes his nonnas touch" Ava giggles "what?" Hudson asks "I rubbed her stomach and it calmed him down" Ariana giggles making her self a coffee.

"He's called Harry" Hudson says making Ava look at him "is he" Ava asks straddling his lap "you said if we had a boy we could call him Harry" Hudson pouts "oh" Ava giggles kissing his lips. "God I'm out" Malcom says walking into the kitchen "what" Ariana asks "There Making out on the couch" Malcom chuckles "great now we're gonna have to listen to moaning" Ariana pouts "not like we haven't before" Malcom hugs her rubbing her stomach. Ariana smiles he loved when he rubbed her stomach it made her feel special and wired. It let her know that he loved her even though he didn't need to she knew that already.

"For fuck sake why do they have to be so loud" Ariana sighs "leave them be there young" Malcom chuckles "there never this loud" Ariana pouts making Malcom chuckle. "You really don't like them having sex do you" Malcom asks pulling her closer "it makes my skin crawl" Ariana lays her head on his chest "I don't mind it since they are clearly happy but it's just weird to hear Ava begging him for more like it's a little uncomfortable since I still see him as my little boy" Ariana blushes Malcom kisses her lips before they sit cuddled up watching a movie together to try and block out the sound from upstairs.