43

"Baby" Ariana walks into the bedroom where Malcom quickly covered him self' and the IPad making Ariana giggle.

"Aww Baby did I interrupt" Ariana giggles walking over to him as his checks flush pink. Ariana placed her lip on his as they share a gentle kiss.

"What you watching" Ariana picks up the iPad giggling at the screen. "Baby" Malcom pouts "aww daddy" Ariana wink making Malcom groan. "As much as you loved that when we were young I'm not calling you daddy because your the father of my children and it doesn't seem right anymore" Ariana says "I know" Malcom pouts. "But I love you for who you are now and our sex is always good so I'm not complaining" Malcom giggles as Ariana's face goes bright red.

"What ever sort yourself out I want you downstairs" Ariana chuckles walking out the bedroom. Ariana let out a sigh as she walked down the hall to Katie's room. "Mum are you okay" Hudson asks "I'm fine why wouldn't I be" Ariana asks turning around "I don't know that sigh didn't sound like a happy sigh" Hudson says "it's nothing you can do about It and something you shouldn't know" Ariana says "I love you mum" Hudson gives her a hug "I love you too and will forever Hudson you were once my little boy this small oh I wish you were still that young" Ariana pouts thinking back to the day Hudson walked for the first time.

"What was it like" Hudson asks "what was what like" Ariana asks going downstairs with Hudson. "Urm me being taken from you" Hudson nervously asks "it was the worst thing that ever happened. I was so heart broken. I wanted to love and protect you but I failed miserably and you were like 2 weeks old" Ariana pouts "how did I live with you you" Hudson asks "because they gave you Milk and that's all that makes babies happy" Ariana smiles.

"Is Ava okay" Ariana asks "she wants another kid" Hudson pouts "do you not" Ariana asks and he nods "she wants one now" Hudson sighs "she wants them to be close together but I don't know mum" Hudson says. Ariana pulls him into a hug. "Why don't you ask dad how he felt when I wanted another im sure he was in the situation the same as you" Ariana says "dad said he was happy if you were happy" Hudson giggles.

"Go to daddy I'm sick of you" Ava huffs to her one year old. Mia walks over to Hudson and he picks her up. "Mama mean" Mia cries. "I better come up with something fast since she's taking it out on Mia" Hudson sighs kissing his mums check before going to try an calm Mia down.

"What was that about" Malcom asks hugging his wife "Ava wants a child like you said but he's not sure" Ariana smiles "he's in a similar situation that i put you in" Ariana sighs "what" Malcom asks "when I wanted Ella, I know I say now I didn't but I didn't actually mean that, but I was the one that didn't take the pill I was the one who constantly bugged about a baby I feel bad because I shouldn't have put you in that position a baby is what two people should want not one" Ariana sighs "it's okay beautiful I'm happy with the three little munchkins we have. Even Katie is a bright little character" he smiles at her smile face.

"Why don't you talk to Ava and see why she wants another baby so fast" Malcom suggests "obviously something has upset her to make her want another baby so far she freaked out about the other". Malcom says and Ariana nods.

"I love you sweet babu" Ariana smiles "I love you more than anything you would know" Malcom pecks her lips. "Grandpa" Mia smiles "yes little one" Malcom asks picking her up and giving her a cuddle.

Malcom places Mia back on the floor and she walks off back to Ava. "Where is Katie" Ariana asks "In her chair in front of the tv" Malcom chuckles "I was wondering why it was so quiet" Ariana giggles wrapping her arms around Malcom.

"Who was that" Ariana asks after hearing the front door slam. "Ava" Hudson replies "what's happened" Ariana asks "I went to talk she left" Hudson says "she'll come back" Ariana says bending down to Mia giving her a hug.

"Hudson if your worried about me don't be, if you want a baby have a baby I love looking after children" Ariana smiles "why's it different with Katie then" Hudson asks "I don't hate Katie it was just the fact I didn't want another baby and I was a little upset that I had to carry. I mean I love her so much. It's a little different when you look after your own child from how you look after someone else. It's like a seeing someone you haven't brought up grow up in front of your eyes" Ariana smiles kissing his check.

"You really are the best mum" Hudson smiles making Ariana smile. "I don't like the fast your the same size of me" Ariana pouts "sorry" he chuckles.