2

"Baby girl" Malcom asks "yes babu" she asks rolling over to face him "I love you" he pecks her lips. Ariana looks at the time and frowns "you going work" she asks and he nods "okay babu" she yawns kissing his lips.

"Tomorrow we're both off so we can have a family day" he smiles "remember that we have all Ella's friends over" Ariana reminds him "tonight" he asks and she nods "okay I'll buy some snacks on the way home" he smiles kissing her forehead.

Malcom headed to the office down at their store and set out some paperwork that he needed some of the employees to fill out. Luckily his day was only half a day so he could go home to his family and help set up.

***
"Mum" Ella asks waking her up "what" Ariana groans "the hoover broke" she says "how" Ariana asks sitting up "it won't turn on" she pouts "okay I'll sort it in a minute" Ariana tells her "Can you help me clean as well" she asks "of course I will" Ariana smiles kissing her forehead. "Now can I please get out of bed" Ariana asks "sure" Ella asks confused, Ariana rolls her eyes "I mean in peace" Ariana asks and she gasps running out the room.

Ariana chuckles grabbing a top and sliding it over her head before grabbing some shorts and sliding them up her body. Ariana gets out of bed and puts on some slippers.

Ariana walks out and shuts Hudson's bedroom door not wanting to scare Ella since he was watching a horror.

"Ella" Ariana asks "my room" she calls and Ariana walks to her room which was clean. Ariana sits down on the bed and pulls the hoover to her. "Ella can you do something" Ariana asks and she nods "downstairs in the kitchen" Ariana says and she nods "in the top draw next to the fridge there's a box can you bring it Me" she asks and she ids going downstairs.

Ella comes back up with the box and Ariana smiles fixing the hoover for her. "Thank you" she smiles.

"Ahhh" a high pitch scream was hear "is everything okay Mum" Ella asks "Hudson's watching a scary film" Ariana giggles as she stands up leaving Ella to finish tidying up.

"Is everything okay" Ariana gently opens Hudson's door "I didn't mean to Scream Mrs McCormick" Ava says "Ava please call me Ariana" Ariana asks "okay" she smiles. "Hudson" Ariana asks "yes" he asks "you know not to watch a scary movie if the other person dint like them" she explain "Ariana I wanted to do worry" Ava says.

"Okay do you two want something to eat" Ariana asks "I can make it my self I don't mind Mum" Hudson smiles "tell me what you want and I'll make it" she asks "can we just have some toast" he asks and she nods "is that okay for you Ava" Ariana asks and she nods while smiling.

Ariana walks down and makes the toast before taking it back up to them.

"What time the girls over" Ariana asks "Sophia said about 6 I'm not sure about the others" she smiles and Ariana nods "I want good behaviour tonight missy, you should be lucky we're still letting you have a miniature party after you behaviour the other day" Ariana warns and she nods.

Ariana leaves the room going to change the bedding of her bed. "Ariana" Ava asks shyly "yes Ava" Ariana smiles "my mum wants to speak to you" she asks "of course I will" Ariana smiles as Ava hands her, her phone.

"I'm sorry to be a pain but is there any chance that Ava can stay with you for a week" her mother asks Ariana "sure but why" Ariana asks, since her mother was always concerned about letting her stay. "My mums fallen ill and I need to get a plane to go and see her but Ava can't come, I would have asked One if her friends but she loves staying at yours" She explains "that's fine" Ariana reply as she ends the call.

Ariana finished making the bed before going to find where Hudson and Ava was.

"Ava" Ariana smiles handing her back her phone. "You two sit down" Ariana asks and they both sit on the bed. "Ava your going to be staying here for a week" Ariana explains "how come" she asks "your mum is going to visit her mum since she's not very well" Ariana explains and she nods "Can I at least get some stuff" she asks "of course" Ariana smiles.

****
"Baby" Ariana giggles jumping into Malcom "well hello" he chuckles catching her and holding her close "Ava's staying for a week" Ariana smiles "how come, I thought her mum was funny about letting her stay" he asks "she's gone and visited her sick Mum" Ariana smiles and he nods "how's my girl doing today" he asks her carrying her through to the kitchen "aww your parents are cute" Ava giggles "they can be" Hudson chuckles.

Malcom art Ariana down as he got him self a drink. "Where's Ella" he asks "in her room" she smiles "she hasn't been down all day to be fair" Ariana says and he nods walking up stairs to see what she was doing.

"Dad I don't know what top to wear" Ella asks stood topless in front of him "Ella you look good in both" Malcom smiles "but which goes with my pants" she asks "you know mums properly a Better option to ask" he chuckles "dad" she whines "I like the blue one" he smile "please say your wearing a bra" he asks "I will put one on don't worry" she giggles.

"I'll leave you be" he says walking out and shutting her door. "What's with the pink face" Ariana asks "I just got made to stand in our daughters room while she had no top or bra on" he chuckles "wait why was she like that" Ariana asks "because she wanted to know what top she should wear" he chuckles "god she's me" Ariana giggles.

"Ella, Sophia's here" Ariana calls uk the stairs and Ella runs down answering the door. "Hi bestie" Ella giggles giving her a hug. "Hi" Sophia smiles as they go upstairs.

After about an hour all the girls ha arrived and Ariana and Malcom were cuddled up together in the sofa just silent since they were just enjoying being with each other.

"How was work" Ariana asks "it was good but I'm glad I'm off tomorrow" he smiles "so am I" Ariana pecks his lips.

"Ava" Ariana asks "sorry I didn't mean to disturb you" Ava says "is everything okay" Ariana asks "I just need a drink and Hudson said I could just come and get one" she says and Ariana nods "you know where everything is" she smiles.

"Ariana I found some money" Ava hands her £10 "Thank you" Ariana smiles before Ava goes upstairs "why did we have money in there" Ariana asks "no idea" Malcom chuckles.

"Mum" Ella asks "yes Ella" Ariana asks "Maisie has been sick" she says "is she okay" Ariana asks standing up and following her daughter "I don't know" Ella says.

"Maisie" Ariana asks and she nods "I didn't mean to be sick on the carpet" she says "it's okay, would you like
Me to call your mum to come and collect you" she asks and she nods "Ella baby" Ariana asks "yes" Ella asks "can you asks dad to get some carpet cleaner and clean up" she asks and Ella nods. "Girls are you okay" Ariana asks and they nod.

*****
"It's amazing how our life changed so much" Malcom smiles as they both get into bed "what you mean" Ariana asks cuddling closer to him. "Well when we first got together we were just high school students and now we own a business with two children" he smiles "I know" Ariana pecks his lips.