50

"Mia what's the matter" Ella asks picking her up "mummy's being sick" Mia cries "mum" Ella walks into the kitchen "Ava's been sick" Ella says and Ariana nods walking up the stairs to Ava.

"You okay" Ariana asks "them tablets the doctor gave me just make me throw up" Ava sobs "you have w check up later for your baby we can ask then okay" Ariana rubs her back and she nods.

"Where's Hudson" Ariana asks "he went with Malcom somewhere" Ava stands up brushing her teeth.

"Mummy" Mia asks "I'm okay baby girl" Ava tells her picking her up "you shouldn't be lifting her" Ariana gives her a smile "I keep forgetting" Ariana giggles putting her down making Mia cry.

"Mummy" she lifts her arms "Mummy can't carry you" Ava gives her a saddened smile. Ariana picks her up and holds her. "Mummy mean" Mia cries "mummy isn't mean she's dorms twang to hurt you baby sister or brother" Ariana tells her "but but I want mama" Mia cries.

Ava sits down on her bed and takes Mia. "Love you" Mia smiles giggling into her "I love you too" Ava tells her.

Ariana leaves her alone going to find Ella. "What a good girl" Ariana smiles "hi Mum" Ella smiles fixing Katie's nappy. "Hi sweetie you okay" Ariana asks kissing her head "I'm fine" Ella smiles handing her Mum the nappy.

Ariana throws it in the bin as Ella placed Katie in bed chair. "How you feeling" Ariana asks "a little tired but okay" Ella pouts "hows the bleeding" Ariana asks "okay" Ella pecks her check.

"Can I come and see Ava's baby today" Ella asks "you sure you want to" Ariana asks "yeah I want to see what they look like in a tummy" Ella says. "I didn't want to see mine it would have made me keep it and I didn't want to" Ella tells Ariana who nods.

"You have to ask Ava since we will have to take Katie and Mia as well" Ariana tells her and she nods. "Is Hudson coming" Ella ask "I don't know baby girl, he's with your dad and I have no idea where they are" Ariana says and she nods running up the stairs.

"You okay Ella" Ava asks "can I come with you to see your baby" Ella asks "of course you can" Ava smiles "Mum said that if I come Mia and Katie are coming too" Ella says and she nods "that's fine" Ava smiles.

****
Ava sat on the bed and laid her self down. "Nonna" Mia giggles pulling at her hair "you can play with it but no pulling" Ariana says making her pouts making Ava chuckle.

"Do we know how far you are" the midwife asks and Ava shakes her head. "Ok then would you like to lift up your top for me" she asks and Ava nods lifting up her top just over her stomach.

The midwife squirts some gel on Ava's stomach while Ariana stood up to he next to her. "You okay" Ariana asks "I just wish Hudson was here" Ava pouts "he'll be sad he missed this too" Ariana tells her and she nods.

"It looks like your 14 weeks" she smiles "that's so far" Ella says "it's not really" Ava giggles "I wanna see" Ella says rushing over to Ava. "Want to see Mia" Ariana asks and she nods. Ariana picks her up placing her next to her mum. Ava and Ariana chuckle as Mia make a huge smile.

After they were finished all the girls went for a walk since that the only ones that were together.

"What do you want" Ariana asks Ava "a boy" Ava smiles "Hudson wanted a boy the first time so I guess he'll still want a boy" Ava says and Ariana nods "I wanted a boy first time" Ariana smiles "really I thought you would have wanted a girl" Ava says "no I was 16 and I still wanted to be Malcom's only girl but then after Hudson I really wanted a girl" Ariana giggles

***
"Sorry" Hudson pouts "it's okay" Ava tells him "how far are you" Hudson asks placing his hands on her tummy "14 weeks" Ava giggles watching Ava watch them both. "Stop" Ava hides her face into Malcom. "Hey you've never gone shy around me" Ariana chuckles "your face was just nice like you loved our moment" Ava chuckles "I love all your moments you share and I get to see it reminds me of me and Malcom when we were young" Ariana smiles.

***
"Hi beautiful" Malcom smiles "hi" Ariana smiles "everyone's in bed" Ariana smiles "a quiet house just the two of us" Malcom smiles "I know that's not often" Ariana smiles kissing his lips.

"Love me" Ariana asks "I love you good" Malcom smiles picking her up and carrying her to their room.

Malcom places her down on their floor and undressed her "I love this sight" Malcom groans "baby please" Ariana moans lying on their bed.

Malcom opens her legs and blends down on the floor pulling her to the end of the bed. "I can't see you" Ariana moans "you don't need to sleep me" Malcom chuckles before flicking his tongue over her clit.

"Ah baby" Ariana moans as Malcom sucks on her bud "baby I can't hold" Ariana moans. Malcom smirks before letting her cum. "I love you" Ariana pants.

Malcom puts on a confine before getting on the bed and moving her. "You comfy" Malcom asks and Ariana nods. Malcom softly enters her and felty strikes him self in and out.

Ariana throws her hard back arching her back as Malcom builds up a rhythm. Ariana came making Malcom cum. "I love you" Ariana cuddles into him "I love you too" Malcom covered them both.