60

***1 week later***
"Ariana get out of bed" Joan says "you have a family you have everything and your just sat here doing nothing but crying, go talk with him for god sake" Joan sighs pulling the sheets off her daughter.

"Mum" Ariana whines "you look disgusting get in the shower" Joan tells her. "Come on sweetie get your self together so you can go and talk to him" Joan tells her and Ariana huffs walking into the bathroom and turning on the shower.

"Here you go sweetie" Joan hands her some shampoo and conditioner. "Thanks" Ariana rolls her eyes before squirting some shampoo on her hands and massaging it into her hair.

Ariana let out a content sigh as she feels the dirt run of her body. Ariana washed her skin and shaved hating the fact she hadn't in over a week.

"Mum I don't have a towel" Ariana calls "okay sweetheart I'll go and get you one" Joan replies soon to come in the bathroom and hand her daughter a towel. "Teeth" Joan says pointing to the sink and Ariana nods brushing her teeth.

"You haven't eaten a lot in a week what do you want" Joan asks as Ariana gets changed into some clean clothes. "Urm" Ariana thinks "toast" Ariana aka and she nods.

Joan makes her daughter breakfast as Ariana sits down on the stool the furthest she had been since she had got here. The only time she got out of bed was for the toilet, her Mum was the one that brought the food and the water for her.

"You gonna go talk to him" Joan ask "no not yet maybe tomorrow" Ariana says and she nods "it's got to be soon Ariana, your poor baby girl and Ava and Hudson's little girl and theirs on the way and Ella you have to see them at some point" Joan tells her "if I don't want to speak to Malcom tomorrow I'll go and see them since I miss them" Ariana tells her mum and she nods.

*****
Malcom led in bed holding on to one of Ariana redshirts. He had called but it went straight to voicemail which means her phone is off.

He had dome nothing but cry. He couldn't believe that he had caused physical pain to Ariana. He felt so bad for his wife who he loves more than anything that was in pain and shit scared of him.

He wondered if she would even come back to talk to him. But he just thought she would just to make him feel a little more positive about the situation. He knew that she would be heart broken, she's been her first and only love.

He didn't even know where he had got the assumption that she cheated because over the last week his thoughts on that just made him feel 100 times worse.

Malcom got of the bed and went and got himself a drink before going back to bed. He decided to have a shower and changed the bedding but that was it before he was back led on the bed doing nothing with life due to feeling guilty.

*****
"Daddy" Mia cries making Hudson hand Katie to Ava as he picked up his baby girl cuddling her. In all honesty Hudson was struggling.

Not every 15 year old lad has a daughter, one due anytime, a one year old sister and a house to run since the parent that was on the house didn't get out of bed.

Not only was Hudson struggling Ava was struggling. She was in pain constantly, she felt like she was going to give birth any second and things were getting on top of her too since she had to tell Hudson everything would be okay just to calm him down.

"I can't do this" Hudson places his daughter on the bed "I can't I'm sorry Ava" Hudson breaks down in floods of tears "shh it's okay" Ava gets off the bed and hugs him "she's not my responsibility" Hudson sobs into Ava's shoulder. "Shhh it will all get better I promise, you have a small sleep I'll take these two for a walk" Ava kisses his check "you sure" Hudson asks and Ava nods.

Ella comes and gets both the baby's letting Ava calm Hudson down. Ella was trying her best to help them both out but it was hard when all they screamed for was Hudson.

Ava gets on the bed next to Hudson and rubs his back "everything thing is going to be okay" Ava tells him over and over as she watched him slowly drift of to sleep.

Ava kisses his head before pulling. The sheets over him and putting Mia and Katie into the pram.

"Expecting and two" A women asks "no ones my boyfriends sister, but Mia and this one are mine" Ava smiles "well congrats, being young and a mum is something you seem really happy I'm glad for you" she smiles "thank you" Ava smiles. Ava was surprised she wasn't judged.

But she carried on walking them to give her self time calm down, to give them all fresh air and to let Hudson and Ella have a rest since it's their parents who are fighting which causes tension.