40

"Ariana" Malcom smiles "morning" Ariana yawns "how did you sleep" Malcom asks "good" Ariana smiles "how's Katie" Ariana asks "Hudson and Ava took her for a walk with Mia" Malcom smiles.

"Who's idea was that" Ariana chuckles "Hudson wanted to have her for the night so we could go out and Ava wanted to go for a walk" Malcom explains.

"I didn't know if you wanted to go out so I just left it as I'll ask you about tonight" Malcom chuckles "I would love to come out with you" Ariana smiles.

"Ella wanted you before" Malcom smiles and Ariana nods walking back up the stairs. "Ella baby" Ariana asks "mum" Ella asks "that sounds like you want something what is it" Ariana asks "I've broke my phone" Ella pouts making Ariana sigh. "How" Ariana asks sitting down in the bed next to her "it fell off my bed" Ella pouts and Ariana nods "let's see" Ariana asks, Ella shows her phone "we will get it mended" Ariana tells her and she nods.

"Nonna" Mia giggles coming in to Elias room. "How did you get up the stairs miss" Ariana chuckles picking her up. "Want my iPad" Ariana asks and Ella nods. Ariana walks to her room and gets out her iPad before taking it to Ella.

"What's the passcode" Ella pouts "120313" Ariana says "what" Ella asks "12" Ariana says "03" she adds "13" Ariana chuckles "what kind of passcode is that" Ella asks "the day me and dad got together" Ariana kisses her check before leaving the room.

"Baby" Malcom asks "yes" Ariana asks putting Mia on the floor "did you just tell Ella your passcode" Malcom asks "relax my phone is different" Ariana chuckles "did you make sure it was on a suitable thing" Malcom asks "why have you used it" Ariana asks "I always use it" Malcom chuckles. "I'm pretty sure you wouldn't have left that stuff left open" Ariana says "who says I watch it" Malcom pouts "all men do" Ariana chuckles "don't worry you leave the search history so I know what you look at" Ariana hugs him.

"You looked" Malcom asks "I wanted to see what you watched" Ariana chuckles "what do I watch then" Malcom asks "no comment" Ariana kisses his lips before going to say hello to her baby girl. "I have also noticed you've watched it more lately since we haven't done anything" Ariana giggles making his cheeks flush pink. "You look like your spying on Me" Malcom pouts "I don't need to spy on you baby you tell me everything anyway if I asked you if you watched that you would just tell me" Ariana kisses his lips. "That's because we don't keep secretes" Malcom smiles.

Ariana sat down with Malcom with her head on his lap. "Your so beautiful" Malcom smiles "your beautiful too" Ariana smiles up to him.

"You know I haven't seen this in a while" Hudson smiles "seen what" Ariana asks "you and dad cuddled together" Hudson smiles "we've just been busy" Malcom chuckles.

"You sure your alright looking after Katie tonight" Ariana asks "yes mum you and dad need some time together" Hudson smiles. "Daddy" Mia cries. Hudson takes her out off Ava's arms and cuddles her.
"Cute" Ava giggles looking at Ariana and Malcom.

***
"You ready" Malcom asks Ariana "yeah" Ariana stands up from the bed. "Bye" Ariana smiles before she gets in the car next to Malcom.

Malcom drives them t a restaurant where they ate a meal before he took her to the cinema to watch the film that she had been wanting to see for a while.

"Thank you baby" Ariana smiles as they make their way home "your welcome princess" Malcom smiles.

"Love me" Ariana asks making Malcom smile. "You sure" Malcom asks and Ariana nods.

Malcom walks over to her and attaches his lips to hers. "Arms up" he asks as he lifts her top over her head. He gently takes of her pants leaving her completely naked. "I've missed this" Malcom kisses each of her breasts before sucking on each of her hardened nipples "oh fuck" Ariana moans.

Malcom guides her to the bed where she lies down. He kisses down her stomach till her pussy where he placed a gentle kiss. "Baby please" Ariana moans in frustrations.

Malcom grazes his tongue along her till he reached her clit "oh" Ariana jolts. Malcom holds her hips down as he sucks on her clit. "Oh ahh fuck baby" Ariana gasps reaching her orgasm as her juices coat Malcom.

"Lay down" Ariana asks and Malcom removes his cloggers. "Urm" Ariana thinks "baby" Malcom groans making Ariana giggle. Ariana spits on his dick before lowering her head "ohh Baby" Malcom moans. Ariana bobs her head a few times. She feels him twitch and Ariana removed her mouth "Baby" Malcom groans frustrated. Ariana giggles before placing her mouth back over him

Malcom bobs her head before releasing his load into her mouth. Ariana licks her lips making him hard again.

"Nope" Ariana pushes him back down as he starts to move. Malcom lays back down watching what Ariana does. Ariana separated her legs and rubs her clit "Baby" Malcom groans. Ariana giggles before straddling him.

Ariana takes a deep breath before lowering her self on to him. Ariana gasps as she gets fully down.

Malcom holds her hips as she rocks her hips. Malcom loved the sight as she bounced her face screwed up as she unsuccessfully held her moans in while her breasts bounce. Ariana places he hands on his chest as she bounced again. Malcom met her by thrusting until they both finished.

Ariana falls into the bed. "Fuck that was good" Ariana moans coming down from her high. "It was" Malcom hold her. "I love you sweetheart" Malcom smiles "I love you too so so much" Ariana cuddles into him.