59

"Dad" Hudson whines "leave me alone" Malcom huffs "what am I supposed to do with Katie" Hudson asks trying to calm down his screaming sister down "I don't know" Malcom replies.

Hudson huffs walking down the stairs getting out some food. "Want this" Hudson asks and Katie throws it on the floor. "Ava I'm gonna walk to my nonnas" Hudson tells Ava "are you gonna come home" Ava asks "I have to" Hudson kisses her lips and she nods.

"Where you going" Malcom asks "now you care" Hudson asks as he sorts Katie out in the pram. "I'm going to calm my sister down since you won't help because your too upset. Mums gonna be upset too" Hudson sighs before leaving the front door.

Hudson walls round for about 30 minutes eventually calming down Katie. He opens the front door to his nonnas and Joan greeted him.

"You okay sweetie" Joan asks "dad wasn't helping calming Katie down so I took her for a walk" Hudson replies getting her out of the pram. "Hey cutie" Joan smiles "Where's Mum" Hudson asks "in her bedroom" Joan gives him a soft smile and he nods taking Katie and taking her up to where her mum was.

"Mum" Hudson sits next to her. Hudson looked to her face where she was crying. There's nothing worse than seeing your mum cry.

"You okay sweetheart" Ariana ask "im okay but how are you" Hudson asks placing Katie on the bed. Ariana cuddles her making Katie fall asleep.

"I'll be okay" she tells him "are you not going to speak to dad" Hudson asks "we need to but I don't know he hurt me real bad" Ariana sobs Hudson hugs his mum.

"I didn't cheat on him I don't know why he would even say that" Ariana sobs "it's because you hadn't made love and you were distant from him" Hudson says "I feel like it's my fault" Hudson pouts "why would it be your fault" Ariana asks "because I messaged you to come home after dad told me that and then you ended up hurt and here" Hudson pouts "your not to blame" Ariana kisses his cheek.

"I just think it's best for the next few days we stay separate." Ariana says "what about Katie" Hudson asks "it's not safe for her to be here" Ariana tells him honestly "dad won't do anything he screamed at me for asking what I should do to calm her down" Hudson pouts "pass her the iPad and put on a tv show that keeps her quiet" Ariana says and he nods.

"Can you tell Ava something" Ariana asks "sure" Hudson asks confused "if she gives birth in the next few days That I'm sorry I wasn't there and can you tell Ella I love her" Ariana asks and he nods "hopefully the little baby stays in Ava's tummy till you come back since she'll be heart broken if your not there" Hudson kisses her cheek and Ariana nods.

"I love you Katie" Ariana sobs kissing her head. "I love you Hudson" Ariana kisses his cheek "I love you too Mum" Hudson kisses her head.

"If she okay" Joan asks "she's just upset" Hudson responds "it's was nice to see you anyway" Joan chuckles "nice to see you too" Hudson smiles

*****
"Ava" Ella asks standing in the door way watching her and Mia together "you okay" Ava asks and Ella walks over to sit next to her. "Is mummy coming back" Ella asks "I don't know Ella, Hudson gone to see her now, but it was a big fight your dad hurt your mum" Ava tells her pulling her into a hug "I don't want them to split" Ella sobs. Ava pulls her into a hug. "Hopefully they won't because they both have to speak since neither of them know the truth" Ava rubs her back.

"I would feel horrible if they split" Ella pouts "why Ella baby" Ava asks a little confused "because Hudson will go with Mum which means you go to but I would go with dad" Ella says "let's not think of this okay, hopefully they will make up and you won't have to choose because that's a hard decision Ella" Ava explains and she nods.

"How's mum" Ella asks as Hudson comes through his bedroom door with Katie "very upset" Hudson tells her placing Katie down as he hugged his daughter. "Daddy"Mia giggles "hello baby girl" Hudson smiles.

*****
"Daddy" Katie cries "shhh" Ava tries to calm her. "Dad your fucking daughter is crying for you and your being pitiful" Hudson says "leave me alone" Malcom says still sat on the bed where he was this morning. "I'm your son, she's you daughter, you never let mum explain other than pushing her and hurting her and terrifying the shit out of her" Hudson says

"I've just lost my wife" Malcom groans "that's done to you not letting her explain, you still have a family" Hudson says walking away back to his screaming sister.

"Hey it's okay" Hudson bounces her on her knee. "Daddy" she cries "daddy isn't well" Hudson lies "mummy" she asks "mummy's visiting her mummy" Hudson says "it sound weird to hear you say mummy"Ava giggles.

Hudson mange's to clam Katie down as he gently rocks her in his arms. "I love you Katie" Hudson kisses her head "daddy not love me" Mia asks "Mia princess daddy loves you but her needs to take care of your sister at this moment she doesn't have a mummy or daddy at the moment" Ava tells her "I love you so much Mia" Hudson smiles making her smile.

"I think you need to explain to Ella more of what's going on" Ava says "I don't know what to tell her"  Hudson says "she's confused about what's gone on" Ava pouts.

"Say night night to daddy" Ava asks Mia "night night daddy" Mia kisses his lips "night princess, daddy love you" Hudson smiles "love you two daddy" Mia runs off to bed while Ava follows her.

"Come on sleepy lets get you to bed" Hudson Carries her to her room. Hudson gets her some clothes before changing her bum and put into some clothes that were clean. "I know mummy loves you" Hudson tells her "daddy does love you too" Hudson kisses her head before lowering her into the bed.

He left her in her room before going to Mias. "Daddy" she giggles getting up of the bed and cuddling into him "bed misses" Ava says "mummy's right it's late princess" Hudson tells her and she nods.

They both leave and go into Ella's room. "Yes" Ella asks "we want to talk" Hudson says and she nods "Do you understand what's going on with mummy and daddy" Hudson asks and she shrugs "because mums being very distant from dad, he has accused her of cheating" Hudson sighs "so like an affair" Ella asks and Ava nods "we don't know who's telling the truth because they had a fight and mums scared of dad" Hudson says "I though they love each other why is she scared of him" Ella asks "because dad hurt mum because he was annoyed" Hudson says "is mum coming back" Ella asks "mim said that she'll come back when she's calmed down to speak we don't know what will happen but she did tell me to tell you that she loves you" Hudson says and she nods.