12

"Mum" Hudson smiles walking into her bedroom "yeah" Ariana asks sitting up in the bed "we have a slight problem" Hudson pouts climbing on to the bed looking at his mum "what's wrong, Hudson you look upset" Ariana asks "I know you wanted to go straight to court but is there any chance you can drop Ava at her dads" Hudson asks "of course I will why's that a problem" Ariana chuckles "I don't know mum you know me I worry about everything" Hudson giggles kissing his mothers check.

"Ava darling" Ariana smiles "hi Ariana" she smiles "you don't have to be nervous about speaking to me your part of the family" Ariana smiles. "Thank you for Everything Ariana your like my mum" she smiles "be careful Hudson" Ariana says as he get comfy "Ella's there somewhere" Ariana giggles.

"I'm here" Ella smiles shuffling up the bed "Morning beautiful" Ariana smiles "you go and get ready" Ariana tells Hudson and he nods walking off with Ava.

Ariana lays back down looking at Ella. "How you feeling about today" Ariana asks her "good because it's going to be over today" she giggles "your right" Ariana smiles placing a gentle kiss to her forehead. "Mum can I have a shower in your bathroom" Ella asks "go on then" Ariana chuckles as Ella gets off the bed and walks to the bathroom "Ella I'll bring your clothes in here and lay them on the bed" Ariana tells her and she nods.

Ariana walks to get Ella's clothes before setting them out on her bed before going down to make everyone a good breakfast.

"Ava" Ariana smile "hi" she smiles "what would you like for breakfast" Ariana asks "what fruit do you have" she ask "all the ones you like" Ariana chuckles "you stay a lot so I always have your favourite foods in" Ariana giggles. "Can I have my favourite breakfast that you make" She asks and Ariana nods.

Ava wasn't a fussy eater but Ariana knew that her breakfast always had to be healthy and a full cooked breakfast wasn't.

Ariana calls everyone down and they all eat up. "Thank you Ariana" Sophia smiles "your welcome" Ariana returns the smile as everyone else thanks her.

"Ella how you having your hair" Ariana asks "I don't know" she shrugs and Ariana nods. "I'm going to get ready" Ariana says leaving all the kids to socialise down stairs.

Ariana gets in the shower and washes through her hair and washes her body. Ariana hoped that her husband was aloud to come home today, it had been two weeks since he was arrested and in that time they have seen each other once in a visiting room with others around them.

Ariana dried her body and got changed into the jeans and top with a jacket. "Mum" Ella ask "what" Ariana asks "look" Ella pouts "what happened" Ariana giggles "I don't know but please get this brush out my hair" she Asks "okay okay" Ariana walks over to her and gently takes the brush from her hair and brushes through it.

"Can you bun in" Ella ask "of course I will" Arian smiles sitting her down and Buning her hair. Ariana chuckles as she puts her hair up into a pony.

"You always have your hair like that" Ella chuckles "because it's easy for mummy to do" Ariana smile.

****
"Bye Ava" Ariana smiles "bye Ariana, Bye Hudson, Bye Ella" she smiles "I hope everything goes all well for you today" Ava smiles "thank you we hope that too" Hudson smiles as they drive off to court.

"Is Sophia really asleep" Ariana asks "I think so" Hudson says "bless her heart" Ariana smiles sadly.

Ariana pulls into a space before getting out. "Sophia" Ariana gently wakes her "no" she whines "Sophia" Ariana moans getting her out the car. "Hudson can you make sure Ella is okay" Ariana asks picking Sophia up. As they walk into the court Ariana struggles to carry Sophia. Ella was much lighter than her.

"Sophia you need to walk" Ariana sighs placing her down "but Ella gets a piggy back" she pouts "and there brother and sister" Ariana tells her "I don't want to walk" she pouts "and your a teen and teens walk" Ariana says as she takes them though.

"It's nice to see Ella with a smile on her face" the officer smiles, making Ariana look at her children who were giggling together. "Come on you two giggle boxes" Ariana chuckles "Come on Ella Bella we have to hurry up" Hudson smiles catching up to his mother.  They had always had a special bond since Ella was born.

"You ready girls" he asks and Ella nods while Sophia just pouts "she's annoyed because she had to walk" Ariana says "okay" he shrugs taking them through to the court room.

"You are going to sit here and we will come and collect you when it's your turn, Remember it's just like your statement you gave us what happened" the officer reminds the girls "your mum will be in sight so you can see her and as soon as you are done you can come and sit back down here okay" he explains and Ella nods.

"Sophia your up straight after Ella" he explains and Sophia nods. "Ariana you want to know anything" he ask and Ariana shakes her head.

"Mum" Ella sits on her lap "mhm" Ariana hums "will Dad be in this room as well" she asks "yes he will" Ariana tells her looking her in the eye. "Dad might get upset because he never heard the full story of what happened okay" Ariana explains and Ella nods "so you be strong for him, make him proud that you spoke up about this difficult time okay, we are going to do everything To make Daddy come home okay" Ariana tells her and she nods.

Ariana held her baby girl closely to her before Ella pulls her self out "Sophia's dad will be in this room too" she sniffs and Ariana nods "don't worry he won't be able to hurt you he'll be somewhere separate from you" Hudson rubs her back trying to help Ariana calm her down.

"I don't want to see him" Ella cries "it's going to be okay, Ella" Ariana pecks her forehead.