55

"Hello" Malcom answers the phone "is Ariana okay" Malcom asks "she's upset can you please come and collect her she's refusing to come home" Joan asks him "sure I'll be there soon" Malcom answers handing up the phone.

"Where's mum" Ella asks "Ella sweetheart, somethings happened over night and it's going to take a lot to sort out okay" Malcom pulls her into a hug "have you and mum fallen out" Ella asks "no me and mum are fine it's between Ava , Hudson and mum" Malcom tells her "I'm going to pick mum up okay, can you look after Mia and Katie for me if they wake up" Malcom asks her and she nods.

****
Malcom walks into Joan's house and saw Ariana and Joan. Ariana was crying on Joan's lap as she tried to calm her.

"Ariana princess" Malcom gently calls walking over to the sofa and sitting down. "Come here" Malcom places a hand to her side.

Ariana looks at him. "Come on" Malcom pats his lap. Ariana didn't move. Malcom picks her up from Joan and places her on to his knee.

"Say something" Ariana sobs "what do you want me to say" Malcom rubs her back trying to calm her down. "Why were you watching them" Malcom asks gently "I don't even remember getting up to go to their room till I screamed" Ariana sobs "let's get you home" Malcom says and Joan nods.

"There gonna hate me" Ariana sobs "baby girl your his mum he can't kick you out of your own house" Malcom picks her up "Bye" Malcom gives a soft smile to Joan before carrying Ariana to the car.

Malcom drives them home and carries Ariana in. "Where you going" Malcom asks "to bed" Ariana says and he sighs and nods.

"Hi Mia" Malcom smiles picking her up. "Hi" Mia giggles "you okay" Malcom asks and she nods. "You hungry" he chuckles as she reaches out for a biscuit. Malcom grabs her a small biscuit and hands it her.

"Dad" Ella asks "why's she naked" Malcom asks "because I can't find a nappy" Ella pouts "there's some in Hudsons room, knock on the door before you enter" Malcom says and she nods.

"What's wrong Ella" Hudson asks "dad sent me here for a nappy" Ella pouts "over there" Hudson gives a small smile "these a wired" Ella pouts "want me to help" Hudson asks and she nods. Hudson kisses Ava's forehead before getting off the bed and laying Katie down.

"Have you wiped her already" Hudson asks and Ella nods. "Okay" Hudson says doing the nappy. "There you go" Hudson pecks Ella's cheek "thank you" Ella smiles taking Katie to get changed.

"Is Mia okay" Ava asks "want me to go see" Hudson asks her "I want you to stay" Ava sobs. "Ava you need to drink and eat something come on" Hudson picks her up carrying her down the stairs. Malcom gave them both a soft smile. "What you want" Malcom asks "something to eat" Ava pouts against Hudson.

"Dad mums been sick everywhere" Ella calls "I'll be there in a second" Malcom sighs. "Dad go sort mum out" Hudson says "don't put me down" Ava says "what do you want to eat and I'll make it and bring it up to you" Malcom gives him a saddened smile "toast" Ava asks and Malcom nods.

"Mama" Mia asks "hi baby" Ava smiles to her.

Malcom followed Hudson and Ava up the stairs as they went to their bedroom as Malcom went to sort Ariana out.

"Ariana" Malcom says "bathroom" Ella says and he goes to the bathroom where Ariana was on the floor.

"Ella can you change the bed for me" Malcom asks "yh" Ella stands up and Malcom cleans Ariana down and gets her changed gently as she was still on the floor.

*****
"You need to go an apologies" Malcom says to Ariana "I don't know what to say" Ariana pouts "well I can't help you with that one but your not coming back to bed till you have apologised to them both, Ava's heart is Broken she didn't want to be away from Hudson before" Malcom says and Ariana sighs walks out her bedroom.

Ariana knocks on Hudson door. "Come in" Hudson calls and Ariana opens the door. They both just stare at her. "I'm sorry" Ariana cries. "Mum why did you watch us" Hudson asks "I don't know I'm sorry I didn't know I was even in here till I screamed" Ariana sobs sitting on the edge of the bed. "Ava I'm so sorry" Ariana tells her "I wasn't well and you were loud and I got annoyed but I don't remember coming in here and it was too late" Ariana sobs. "I won't do it again I promise" Ariana says.

Ava sat up from Hudson wrapping her arms around Ariana. Ariana rubs her back "you've forgive her" Hudson asks "have you seen her she's upset and sorry for what she did if I can see that you should be able to as well" Ava says.

"She could have done something worse Hudson" Ava says "she saw me fucking you I don't get how you can forgive her she isn't even your mum" Hudson pouts "you saw your dad fucking her" Ava says "guys stop arguing" Ariana asks "Hudson you have been in the situation before you have to understand where I'm coming from" Ava says Hudson sits up and hugs his mum.

Ariana smiles a little and hugs him so tight. "Mum" Hudson pouts "night" Ariana yawns standing up leaving them alone before going back to bed.