39

"Get away from me" Ariana spits. " don't see what I have done" Malcom asks. "JUST GET THR FUCK AWAY FROM ME" Ariana pushes him. Ava grabs Mia from the floor and walks upstairs.

"Hudson" Ava asks "what's wrong" Hudson asks "your parents a frighting" Ava says. "What about" he asks and Ava shrugs.

"I DIDN'T WHAT THAT FUCKIG CHILD" Ariana shouts. "3 NIGHT I HAVE NAD 0 SLEEP BECAUSE OUR BABY HAS BEEN ILL WHERE WERE YOU SLEEPING" Ariana spits. "IM SORRY" Malcom says.

"NO Malcom your not" Ariana sighs "I TRIED TO WALE YOU AND YOU DID FUCK ALL, YOU ROLLED OVER AND FUCKING IGNORED ME" Ariana spits. "I didn't mean to" Malcom replies.

"You know what I'm out" Ariana grabs her keys walking to the door. "Mum" Hudson goes after her. Hudson watched his mum drive away "shell be okay" Ava tells him "she's not supposed to be driving" Hudson sighs.

"Dad what you do" Hudson asks "she's still annoyed she has another baby to look after" Malcom pats Katie's back. "If she didn't want it why didn't she abort it" Hudson asks "that's choice isn't easy Hudson especially for her" Malcom sighs.

***
"Mum what's wrong with Me" Ariana cries into her chest. "Baby girl, your tired, confused and stressed" Joan sighs. "I don't feel like I can love my own child mum" Ariana sobs. "You know deep down you love her, your my daughter you love children" Joan tells her.

"I know but why don't I like Katie" Ariana asks "you do, your tired so your just lashing out. You love Malcom too, you know that" Joan tells her. "You need some time to sleep and maybe you and Malcom need some time together" Joan suggests "you can't say that Ava our Hudson wouldn't baby sit because you baby sit Mia and plus it is Hudson sister" Joan tells her and she nods.

"If you want you can go and have a sleep upstairs with no distractions and see how you feel then" Joan tells her. Ariana kisses her check before asking up to her old bedroom and getting in the bed.

***
"Dad" Hudson asks "why did Grandma answer the phone when I called Mum" Hudson asks "Mum will be at her mums so she's probably sleeping, she won't be ignoring you" Malcolm says "what did Grandma say" Malcom asks "nothing I couldn't hear anything" Hudson says and he nods.

"Daddy" Ella smiles "well look who decided to get out of bed" Malcom chuckles "me like my sleep" Ella pouts "just like your mother" Malcom chuckles.

"Go and have something to eat" Malcom tells her and she nods. "Where's Mum" Ella asks "at her mums" Malcom replies.

***
Ariana walked through the front door. "Mum" Hudson smiles giving her a hug, Ariana wraps her arms around him and hugs him. "It's been a while since this has happened" Ariana smiles "sorry" he pouts "it okay" Ariana chuckles.

"Where dad" Ariana asks "outside I think" Hudson shrugs. Ariana walks outside where he was with Katie. "Hi" Ariana mumbles "hi" he replies.

"You okay" he asks and Ariana nods "sorry about this morning" Ariana pouts "it's okay I understand where you were coming from" Malcom tells her.

Ariana walks over to him and takes Katie. "I'm sorry" Ariana pouts "Ariana" Malcom says "I feel bad" Ariana pouts "I don't want to hate a child" Ariana say and he nods.