45

"Mum can you help" Hudson asks and Ariana nods getting on a top and one shorts before going to Hudson's room.

"Bless her" Ariana pouts seeing Ava didn't make it to the toilet on time. Ariana gets some water and passes it to Ava. "Thank you" Ava cries. Hudson cleaned up the floor.

After he had cleaned up the floor Hudson rubs Ava's back trying to calm her down.

Ariana was debating wether to speak or not. She knew Ava wanted a baby and that could be why's she's being sick but she didn't know if they had spoken about this yet since this wasn't something she asked about.

Ariana left the bathroom and went to her own. She rummaged through the cabinet finding her pregnancy test. Ariana takes it back to Ava.

"Can I ask you both something" Ariana asks and they nod "when was the last time you had sex" Ariana asks "Monday" Ava answers "protection or no" Ariana asks "I've slept since then" Hudson says making Ariana rolls her eyes.

"Ava go take this" Ariana hands her the test and she nods. Ava stood up and went back to the bathroom. Hudson shuffles closer to Ariana and Ariana hugs him. "Next time she might be pregnant can you please make her be sick not early hours" Ariana giggles "what" Hudson asks "last time was at 2 am and this Time it's 3am" Ariana giggles smiling t Ava as she comes out the bathroom.

"So the answer what you want it to be" Ariana asks both of them "yes" they both say making Ariana smile, last time this resulted in Ariana running after Ava to ensure that she was safe.

"What if it says no" Ava says "we can try again" Hudson tells her. Ariana didn't think it was right to look at it this time "who wants it" Ariana asks Hudson took it off his mother.

Ariana knew the answer before the had even told her. Just by the way Ava's facial expression and body language changed. "It's okay" Hudson places the test down holding Ava. "You can try again" Ariana tells her and she nods. Ariana pecks both their foreheads before going off to bed.

*****
Ariana and Malcom were downstairs in the kitchen with a coffee talking. "Come here Ava" Ariana gives her a saddened smile. Ava walks over to Ariana and Ariana hugs her. "We haven't used protection for weeks why won't it work" Ava sobs "first of all you don't have it that many time" Ariana chuckles making her go red "second of all you probably do it at the wrong time of the month" Ariana chuckles "I love how close you two are" Malcom smiles "she's my mum" Ava says sarcastically making Ariana chuckles "she's knows me since she was 3" Ariana giggles. "Your basically saying we have to do to every single day fuck that" Ava giggles making Ariana laugh.

"I didn't say that, one week after you finish your period is when it s more likely for you to get pregnant" Ariana says "so tonight" Ava asks "if that's one week yes" Ariana chuckles "just warning you that I would wait for the next one" Ariana says "why" Ava pouts "because Ella has all her friends over tonight" Ariana says "just keep trying that's all it took for us to get Ella" Ariana smiles and she nods.

"Where is Hudson anyway" Ariana asks "he's sleeping" Ava smiles. "And Mia" Ariana asks "sleeping" Ava giggles.

*****
"Baby" Ariana asks walking into the bathroom. "Hi baby you okay" Malcom asks sat in the bath "I'm fine" Ariana pecks his lips. "Just wanted to see we're you were since I bored with nothing to do" Ariana giggles "what time the girls over" Malcom asks "6 I think Ella said" Ariana says and he nods.