Chapter 9: Weekly Idol....Oh lord.

A/n: THANK YOU ALL FOR 60+ VOTES! I'm thankful that you enjoy reading this story! So please stay tuned! And remember: if you want a specific scenario with a certain member comment what you'd like to read and I'll make it happen! Anyway, enjoy the chapter!

Rhys' POV:

Two days had passed since my period ended.
Lord I was thankful.
And feeling much better too.
Both mentally and physically.
But this also marked it being two days since Jungkook decided to kiss me.
Sometimes I could still feel his lips lingering on mine.
It always made me feel warm and bubbly just thinking about it.
We weren't dating.
Because one: all of the members have a dating ban, and two: Jungkook and I both know the other members would go haywire.
But, every once in a while he and I will get some time to ourselves.
To cuddle and things like that.
I'm in debt to Kookie really. His thought and care puts me in a secure place, which is good considering how terrible my brain is to itself.
Today manager had called and notified us that we were going to be on Weekly Idol, mainly to give publicity to me being the new member.
Apparently Hyeong-Don and Defconn decided to come back for the day, seeing as though they quit some time ago.
I was not familiar with these two.
I had not watched the show, I had never nended up in a conversation about them before.
So it was all a blank slate for me.
By now everyone had eaten, brushed their teeth, got dressed, etc.
So we were prepared to get into the van.
I wore my usual stuff.
Black jeans, a lavender oversized hoodie, and my black sneakers.
Sitting down and releasing a sigh from my mouth, I got comfortable in the van.
The ride would be at least an hour and a half.
Jungkook sat beside me doing the same.
"Are you ready for today?" He asked.
I shrugged. "I don't know what to expect..."
He chuckled. "No one ever does, it's so random."
"How reassuring..."
"Well there was this one time they made us kiss each other as punishment." Jungkook cut in.
I froze. "W-What!"
His arm snaked around me, pulling me closer to him. "Don't worry. I don't think they're gonna make us do that again. Since it's mainly for you, it's probably just a Q&A."
I relaxed a tad and laid my head on his shoulder. "I hope so."
———————Time Skip——————
We finally arrived.
Lord have mercy on me please.
Though the room was rather blank, the walls held a white shade same with the floor, I still felt intimidated.
All of us filed into the seats, I was placed next to Jimin on the end....closest to the camera....
I gathered my small bit of composure, and in a snap...it was lights, camera, action.
"Hello!" Hyeong-Don called. "It's been a while."
Defconn nodded. "It really has, but now we're back for an episode with..." That cued us to introduce ourselves.
"BANGTAN!" We chorused.
"Featuring their new member! Please introduce yourself!" Donny added.
I stood up. "Hello! My name is Ouen Rhys, I'm 17 years old." Bowing my head I continued. "Please take care of me."
Conny and Donny laughed. "Isn't that how you introduce yourself in school?"
I flinched, a warm shade of rose spreading across my face as I sat down. "I-uh-um.." I mumbled.
Jimin brought his hand to stroke (a/n: if you thought of something else like I did reading this over, welcome to the dirty mind club) my fingers comfortingly.
"We're joking, it's your first time doing this." Conny spoke.
I gave a smile and nodded, though it was fake I knew I had to be polite some how.
"Now then, time for some questions! We gathered some fromTwitter first."
"JIMinORJIMout asks: 'What is your favorite color?'"
Thinking for a moment, I replied. "I don't have a preference, but pastel colors are soft on the eyes."
I could see some members taking note of that, I giggled internally.
"ATaeWith2Sugas wonders: Favorite food?"
I gulped......I never really liked food to begin with, but there was this one dessert Tsu made that I'd always give in to. "I really like cheesecake."
  Jin smirked, "Whoever asked that question, thank you."
Donny and Conny chuckled while the others grinned, maybe this wasn't so bad.
"BangtanBoi wants to know: How do you deal with the death threats? Answer honestly."
And of course I jinx myself.
They paused looking toward the crew. "Who got this question?"
No one said anything.
They sighed and stared at me.
"We're sorry, you don't need to answer." Conny spoke.
Rapmon countered. "He doesn't have to, but we will."
The other members nodded in agreement.
Yoongi started. "With the positivity during his debut, none of us thought he'd get so much backlash. We know how hate gets, it's normal but this level of it needs to be stopped."
"I'm disappointed in ARMYs. They should be ashamed for what they've done. And not only that but if you were a real ARMY, you'd show Rhys the same love and support you do us." Jin lectured.
I had no words left to speak as the others scolded their supporters.
Jungkook told the story of my car breakdown. "He wouldn't eat or talk to any of us...it was like he was a whole different person."
Seeing that the hosts of the show gazed at me in pity, I placed my face in my hands with a shaky breath.
The 95-liner sitting next to me, standing up and kneeling in front of me.
————————————————————————
Jimin's POV:

The cameras still recorded as I bent down in front of Rhys.
I slowly pulled his hands away from his face.
The once pale landscape his cheeks held were now flushed.
His eyes watered as he looked at me with the most anxious expression.
"It's okay," I said quietly, but was unfortunately caught by the mics.
Rhys shook his head. "I can't let you all scold your supporters like this."
"Rhys, you do realized what they're saying to you right? I thought we'd been over this already."
"I know." Rhys sniffled. "But this is embarrassing, th-this is gonna be broadcasted everywh-where..." His sniffles turned to hyperventilation almost by the way he tried to hold them in.
Hyeong-Don waved at the cameras. "Cut the recording, stop recording!"
The crew obeyed, and the BigHit staff soon walked in full of worry.
Jungkook rushed over with worry, not paying any mind to me and going straight to embracing our maknae.
Rhys trembled in his arms. "I-I just ca-can't-"
Kookie hushed him. "Just breath, you're okay, you're okay."
That didn't help whatsoever.
————————————————————————
Namjoon's POV:

I and the others quickly stood up from out seats concerned for Rhys.
Jungkook cradled him, but his breathing only became more irregular.
It took time to think about, then one diagnosis came to mind.
Rhys was having a panic attack.
I ran toward him. "Pass him over Jungkook."
Surprisingly, the coconut didn't argue.
I held Rhys by the shoulders, his eyes bloodshot with anxiety and confusion.
"Breath in for four seconds." He did as told counting each second. "Hold it for seven." I waited. "Breath out for eight."
The breathing exercise continued until he was finally calm.
I released my grip on his shoulders. "Now, are you okay?"
Rhys nodded. "Thank you hyung."
I smiled and went for a hug, which the youngest returned.
"Next time we'll check what they have in store for us before going on the show. I'll make sure of it."
As the leader of the group it was my job to make sure things don't make any of us uncomfortable on shows like this.
I wouldn't let this happen again.
So long as I'm alive, I would never let hate get to Rhys.
Never ever.

A/n: Sorry it took so long to type this! I was state testing and I still am actually. Math ones are about to come up, so great.....But anyway, I hope you enjoyed this chapter! If you want to see a certain scenario happen with a certain member, please comment and I'll try to make a chapter on it!