Author's Chapter: Frequently Asked Questions (Q&A)

A/n: Right now I'll be answering frequent questions either commented or private messaged to me here on Wattpad! It's a mixture of questions asked about the story and asked personally about me. Please respect that I'd like to keep most of my personal life private, I won't be giving the tags of the people who asked the questions because some would like me not to say. Now then, I hope you find this interesting.

Q#1: How did you make up your character Rhys?
Rhys was someone I made up on the fly. My brain simply thought of a gender neutral name, decided to give it a unique spelling, and apply emotion into it. Rhys is very dear to my heart, for the purpose of relieving stress and other troubles. So yeah, there's that.

Q#2: Who is your BTS bias and why?
Jimin, definitely Jimin. I've always admired Jimin, not just because of his looks or his singing...but the way he acts is something I relate to. Not only that, but some of his struggles as well. No, I can't say I have felt the same way he has, but I have dealt and am still dealing with self confidence and body portrayal issues. So seeing an idol going through the same thing and pushing through it brings a smile to my face. That's why Jimin is my bias.

Q#3: Are you Asian? Cause your name is Asian....
Yes, I'm Asian......but please next time don't be so blunt when asking this...it seems rude 😅

Q#4: Name 3 Random Facts About Yourself!
1. I'm a cat person
2. I always go to bed late no matter what I have to do in the morning
3. Teal is my favorite color

Q#5: If you could be friends with one person in BTS, who would it be?
All of them really, but since it's one I'd still have to go with Jimin since I can relate with him more. (Hoseok would be lovely too).

Q#6: Do you have any talents?
I wouldn't call them talents, but I can play the flute and I tend to pick up on foreign languages easily.

Q#7: Why are your chapters so long? Not that it's bad, but I rarely see stories with long chapters on here.
I always have a word count goal when typing each chapter. Each chapters has to be over 1000 words or its too short in my mind.

Q#8: Are you dirty minded?
Yes.

Q#9: Will this story every get....smutty?
That's debatable, but as of right now no. I've never been the one to type those kinds of things.....I read them...just not type them myself. So, I don't know...depends on what happens later in the story.

Q#10: Is this a hobby, or do you actually type things for a living?
A hobby, I wouldn't want to type for a living though....deadlines and pay for the job is very stressful and often not stable to live with.

A/n: 'Tis all! Sorry if that bored you, but I wanted to answer all those ponderings some people had. Tootles for now!