Chapter 23: What do you mean you're drawing a beansprout?!

A/n: I don't own or take credit for this little guy up there^. I found it on Pinterest and just went: "Yep, that'll be good for Rhys' character!" And smacked it down on Wattpad. Still in the process of attempting to name it for this story....but I'll figure it out as I type. D_and_P_trash1 you requested another fan-meet and more dance practice chapters, I would like to say it won't happen this chapter. But in another chapter later on (especially since the Love Yourself: Tear chapters will be coming up soon enough) And as per usual, I hope you all enjoy the chapter!

Disclaimer:  (past me) I was listening to a playlist I made, made of BTS songs  (because it helps me type the chapters), and I still couldn't fucking concentrate... then again with the time I'm typing this at (2 am), probably doesn't help either...So sorry if some crap doesn't make sense....I'll check it over though. Don't worry.

Rhys' POV:

Once the feeling of being shook by American pancakes faded away, I brewed myself a cup of coffee and tossed on a pair of sneakers.
Because I forgot my appointment to make my BT21 character the other day, Now was the time to finally do it.
I chugged the hot bitter liquid, and waved to everyone before I opened the door.
But they had other plans.
"Nope! Hobi-hyung and I are going with you." Jungkook said, grabbing me from behind.
I smiled. Not minding that one bit.
"So I get Mr. Sunshine, and Mr. Dark and Broody with me!"
Jungkook playfully smacked my head. "YAH!"
Surely, he thought he'd won.
But here's the thing.
He hadn't.
————————————————————————
Jungkook's POV:

I hit Rhys' head, trying to joke.
At first I thought he was laughing it off.
But, I then soon realized he was crying.
Sniffles racked his body as he pushed away from me and ran to Hoseok.
J-Hope glared at me, stroking the younger's hair and hugging him close.
"Not cool Jungkook."
I panicked, dashing over.
"Rhys, Rhys! Please stop crying! I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset-"
The one I was so scared for, giggled.
Hoseok let go of Rhys, laughing along with him.
"I gotchu gooooooood!" He shouted, pointing a teasing finger.
I scrunched up my nose. "You little brat!"
To which he only chuckled maniacally, and ran out the door.
I gazed at the doorway, shaking my head with a smile.
Being honest....though he may be silly, for an 18 year old, Rhys was well rounded when it came to personality.
Sometimes he acts really mature, sometimes he's in the middle, and sometimes Rhys is a bundle of childishness.
That time for kid behavior, was apparently now.
It wasn't long before I exited the dorms, got in the van, and arrived at the shooting studio for Rhys' appointment.

————Le TimeSkip————

Rhys' POV:

The car ride wasn't bad.
I had actually slept the night prior, so I wasn't tired at all.
But it looked like Hoseok was.
He seemed so giddy back at the dorms, the way he laughed with me at Jungkook.
Hobi sat beside me in the back, his head rolling a tad as he lulled to slumber.
If he kept it up, I swear he'd snap his neck.
Carefully, being sure not to disturb him, I reached my palm over to pull him to my shoulder.
According to some, I'm boney...when in reality I've gained some weight whilst being with the boys.
My collarbone no longer jutted out to the extreme, and my shoulders became more rounded.
So I'm sure Mr. Sunshine wouldn't be too uncomfortable.
Plus, I also have my binder on. So there's some extra slight cushioning.
I beamed softly as I heard Hoseok's quiet snores. He looked so peaceful.
Something not so peaceful, would be Jungkook.
The ex-maknae was raging over a game on his phone.
I couldn't quite tell what it was, maybe that 'Fortnite' those kids are all about these days.....it disgusts me. (A/n: I frickin hate when people talk about Fortnite, it's become a fad I swear!  KILL IT WITH FIRE!)
It wasn't a long mental guessing game, until we got to the studio.
Hobi woke up at the feeling of the car halting its movement, and eventually we all filed out.
Entering the area, I was met with a large table, a camera, and a big notepad with a pencil and marker.
Walking in, I sat down in front of the drawing tools, Hoseok and Kookie beside me.
A staff member came to man the filming whilst I drew, and that was majority of the process.
Doodling came natural to me, I often used it as a way to de-stress and relax.
That's why my garbage bin was so full of papers all the time.
It was only a few minutes before I had a base for a character down.
From what I had drawn, it was a rounded figure.
"I don't know what to do now...." I mumbled.
"Let your creativity flow! You're pretty good at that aren't you?" Hobi commented.
Jungkook nodded in agreement. "Yeah, we wouldn't have any concepts if it weren't for your ideas."
Sighing, I bit my lip. I could really turn it into anything....
Then an idea struck.
I drew a small stem and two accented leaves on top of its head.
Making the face simple, but cute, I drew two eyes and a 'w' shaped mouth with added circles for blush.
Thankfully they provided me with colored pencils, so I colored in what I needed.
"Is that a bean sprout?"
I nodded. "Yea."
"Out of all the things...you pick a side dish as your character...."
"Mhm."
"What's its name?"
"Mung! Like the actual mung bean."
By now both my hyungs were face-palming.
"A bean...out of all the things..." I heard them whisper in pure disappointment.
I pouted at them, I really like what I drew....
"I like Mung, and I'm keeping him."
And with that, I clapped and faced the camera.
Lifting up the notepad I smiled.
"There you have it viewers! Mung the Bean Sprout!"

(A/n: sorry this too so long to write! I hope you all enjoyed the chapter, and I apologize for any spelling and grammatical errors! As always my dear readers, I hope you stay tuned for the chapters to come!)