Chapter 19: Euphoria Through Rhys' Eyes

A/n: Woohooo! It's finals week.....shit....but anyway, yeah...there's that. Don't worry I got ahead of the game and basically only have 1 final to finish (as well as a flute solo so fml because I can't count right), so it won't affect my writing flow on here too much. But if the case comes to where I need to drop everything and get my crap together, please take note that I cannot post. That's all, now enjoy the chapter!

Rhys' POV:

Today was the day we shoot Euphoria.
Lord have mercy on my anxious tiny soul.
I wrote the concept for this one, so now my work will be displayed in front of the crew and the other members...hopefully they like it.
One of my scenes were later on in the video.
I was not with the others.
I stood no where near them, and I did not interact with them through the scene.
I acted as a bystander, a guardian per say.
As they'd play and act with one and other, I stand above them on the top of a building.
The cameras record me smiling softly gazing at my fellow members.
Eyes concentrated on the scenes ahead.
Jungkook And Jimin with their bike, everyone running around...it was a sweet sight.
That was when, they all glanced up at me.
Namjoon smiled and waved a hand, ushering me down.
Acting confused, I tilted my head.
Again he waved for me to come down.
A warm beam brought itself to my face, as I nodded.
I walked to the nearby ladder on the building.
The other members close under.
Jungkook had his arms outstretched, signaling my to jump.
I stepped toward the edge for a spilt second, but backed away slightly in fear.
It was all acting, but it made it worthwhile right?
My hyung held his arms in place, mouthing what looked like. "I will catch you!"
Sighing I hopped off the building.
Yes, this was real.
I had no stunt actors, no special effects, it was me jumping 30 ft. above the ground.
My eyes closed, and I hoped for the best.
Thankfully, the best had come.
I hand landed in Jungkook's arms.
I gazed up and gave a grin hugging his neck.
My older laughed, clear happiness and relief on his face.
And like that, the scene was over.
Cameras were cut, and now we were able to do whatever we wanted really.
Jungkook set me down, and the others crowded around us.
Jin suffocated me with an embrace, you could tell he was worried.
"I swear to god, I'm never letting you write a concept again if you're gonna jump off a building." He spoke, gripping me tighter.
"I think you're killing him Jin-hyung." Namjoon commented, making Jin release me.
I gasped, for air was brought to me once more.
"It made for a good scene though." I coughed out.
Yoongi rolled his eyes, slugging my shoulder. "That doesn't change the fact it's dangerous."
Taehyung cut in mumbling, "You don't actually want to get hurt, do you?"
His voice low, yet innocent and scared.
My tense figure softened.
I shifted to face the 95-liner.
"No, no...it's not like that."
What surprised almost all of us, was the sound of sniffles coming from V.
"I-I don't bel-believe you."
Jimin placed a hand on Taehyung's arm. "Rhys is okay, Tae." He reassured.
V-hyung persisted in denial. "I know he was crying a few days ago! I heard him!"
I flinched.
He had heard me with Jimin?
"Taehyung, that's in the past. I'm okay now." I said seriously.
He stared at me with a distraught face. "Past my ass! We all know you carry things with you."
I had it.
That was the end of my patience at this point.
Why was he acting like this all of a sudden?
Since when did he get so concerned over this...
My next movements even shocked me.
I walked closer to my elder.
Lifted my hand.
And smacked his face.
V held his cheek frozen.
The others simply watching the scene unfold.
"Get ahold of yourself." I paused. "I'm not some kid who needs 24/7 surveillance. I know I cry a lot, I'm working on it."
"So you do want to hurt yourself!"
I shook my head back and forth. "I don't want to die, hyung. If anything, I want to live more than I ever did before."
Tugging V into a hold. I sighed against his chest. "Because I'm here with you all. I love you guys. And leaving you all would hurt more than anything."
Taehyung calmed down, gripping my sweater a tad.
I still wonder what his sudden change of mood was for....I probably shouldn't dwell.
I let go and smirked. "Guess I could call you all my Euphoria."
Everyone groaned, aside from Jin who had commenced windshield wiper laugh and Jimin who almost fell to the ground with giggles.
I was so gonna get smacked later for that pun later, or at least teased by Yoongi about it.
But it was worth it.

A/n: Sorry for the slow update! Reasons for that remain above. Apologies for any spelling and grammatical errors! And as always, I hope you stay tuned for the chapters to come!
And also sorry for this one being a tad short!