35k Reads Special!: Feverish

A/n: This is a short chapter in honor of this story getting 35k+ Reads! I will start writing these for every milestone this fanfic gets, and they will often be with a member Rhys had one on one with in a while! They don't contribute to the actual plot per-say, they're just there.

Hoseok's POV:

I stretch my limbs as I finished practicing a few of our dances.
It was tiring to an extent, but often made my mood brighter as I did it.
To my left I could still see Rhys going at it.
His shirt doused with sweat, his now toned arms and legs pushing themselves to moving.
He looked exhausted, and it wasn't just from that.
Our maknae was huffing and puffing heavily, and his face was extremely flushed...almost to a point of scarlet.
"Rhys, maybe you should stop now. It's—." I paused glancing at the clock. "9 pm and we've been here since 5."
I didn't get a response as the boy kept pushing himself more and more.
I was worried, and confused. He'd always been conscious of his physical and mental state recently, so why was he suddenly pushing himself so hard?
"Rhys," I tried again. "You're starting to worry me."
This got him to halt, his muscles beginning to relax. "Sorry," Rhys spike out of breath. "I wanted to get as much practice in as I could."
His face remained flushed and his eyes seemed droopy.
"Are you okay?" I asked, walking over to get a closer look.
Rhys' eyes looked slightly glazed over as they opened and closed slowly.
Bringing a hand to touch his forehead, I frowned and pulled it away. "You're burning up!"
Immediately I grabbed a bottle of water and opened it, "Drink and go sit down." I commanded.
He complied guzzling down the liquid and sitting down in a nearby chair.
Taking it away from his lips, the youngest looked to me with furrowed brows. "I don't feel good..."
Snorting, I shook my head. "Of course you don't, you have a fever."
"But I've been eating healthy and sleeping~" Rhys whined.
This was new.
It was almost like the kid was drunk.
"You didn't drink enough water, you got too dehydrated." I spoke.
Still, he whimpered. "I want Eomma~"
My eyes widened,
Holy shit.
He's so fucking cute.
My cheeks slowly flashed scarlet as I coughed.
It took me a minute to shake my head,
I needed to call Jin.
Dialing his number and holding my phone to my ear I waited for the eldest to pick up.
Purr....
Purrrrrrrr....
Purrrrrr...... "Hello?" Spoke Jin.
"Jin-hyung, Rhys has a fever and is acted like a baby right now. I don't know what to do."
"Do you have the van with you so you two can go home?" He questioned calmly, but you could here the urgency in Jin's tone.
He was worried for Rhys.
And unfortunately....we don't have the van.
"Um....No, we don't have it. We were supposed to wait until Jungkook came to pick us up, but I don't think we can..."
"Really? Okay, I'll come to pick you up. I'll be there soon. And make sure to have Rhys lay down, make him drink water too!" And with the background noise of a door slamming, Jin hung up.
I sighed putting my phone in my pocket before gazing at Rhys.
He was halfway asleep in the chair, a feverish look dampening his features.
"Hey, Rhysie. Why don't you come lay down on the floor with hyung?"
The boy gave a barely audible groan and shuffled toward me.
I helped him lay down on my lap and stroked his soft hair.
.
.
.
It had been about 15 minutes now and Jin would here in about 15 more.
I yawned, guess I was starting to getting sleepy.
"No, Hobi-hyung. Don't use a fork to get your bread from the toaster..." I heard the sick boy mumble.
Chuckling at the words, I form softened. "What am I going to do with you?"

A/n: Once again thank you all for 35k+ Reads! It means a lot to me!! I apologize for any spelling and grammatical errors! And as always, I hope you stay tuned for the next chapter!