Chapter 34: Forced Relaxation (Pt. 1)

A/n: Yahoo! I'm happy to be back in my writing habit, and I'm happy some of you still stuck around when I was dead for half a year! Hehe, but yeah, here's another chapter y'all commented for me when I couldn't think. This is specifically from hoeseokjin_ hope you all enjoy~! Also, the picture I set above is what Rhys' studio currently looks like. I decided I wanted a little change from what I put previously. But you all can keep it the way it was in your head if you want! ( ̄∇ ̄)

3rd Person POV:

Typing was heard from Rhys' studio, whom he named 'Aegis HQ', the constant clicking and clacking resonating throughout the area.
This would be the usual round of concept creating the youngest member did everyday. However, he was a tad off schedule.
"ACHOO!" Aegis sneezed and scrunched up in pure agony. His eyes stung as his sinuses bursted for a split second. The force was so harsh, he almost felt dizzy.
Currently he had been working every time he got a break from dance practice and vocal lessons...as you can see that didn't end up well for him.
"Rhys! We brought food! Yoongi-hyung and I figured you'd want some since you've been working so hard." Chimed Namjoon from outside the hazy glass door.
Pressing a tissue to his face, said boy called: "Okay, come in."
The two older males proceeded to walk in.
Immediately, their eyes shot to the bin full of used tissues.
"Are you sick?" Questioned Yoongi, his slanted gaze casting over his dongsaeng.
Rhys shook his head in denial. "No. It's just stuffy in here because I don't have a window. Must be messing with my nose or something."
"Why do I have my doubts then?" Prodded the 93-liner.
"Perhaps Lil Meow Meow had too long of a cat nap." Was Aegis' response, causing Yoongi to groan at the title he was given.
Namjoon, who'd been ignoring the two and surveying Rhys' studio, met his pupils with something interesting.
He set the food down on the table Rhys had near the sofa which had been skillfully arranged behind his desk.
The leader reached for a bottle of what appeared to be pills that were hidden from view when you first walked in.
"I'm not a cat."
"Tell that to your reactions when the fireworks go off on stage. That's cute cat-like shit!"
The two kept bickering.
RM scanned the labels on the medicine, reading: Ibuprofen on the front.
"Rhys, why do you have this?"
This halted the boy from screeching at Yoongi.
"Oh, that? That's just for headaches if I have one." He blew off.
"I thought Jin-hyung said to keep the meds in the medicine cabinet at the dorm." Commented Namjoon.
Feeling slightly guilty, Aegis mumbled: "I haven't been at the dorms recently, so I thought I'd keep these with me...."
"You know, Ibuprofen also helps with fevers and aches from colds or flus...Are you sure you're not sick?" The leader inquired.
Finally standing up from his chair, which he had been sitting in for forever now, Rhys reassured his hyungs. "I'm okay, don't worry about—!"
And, in complete irony, the younger's previous dizziness got the better of him.
"Hey!" Thankfully, Yoongi had been there to catch him.
Lowering slowly to the floor, Suga patted Rhys' cheek trying to get a reaction. "Yah, are you good?
Rhys? Rhyyyysss?"
Getting no reply from the now unconscious boy, Yoongi turned to Namjoon. "What just happened?!"
Setting the Ibuprofen bottle down, the leader shook his head. "Rhys got sick."
RM then reached for his phone in his pocket, to which he dialed the mother of the group. "Jin-Hyung? We need you to come over here quick."

//////////////TimeSkip//////////////

Yoongi's POV:

Eventually Jin arrived and helped us bring Rhys back to the dorms.
From the minute I saw, I could tell something was wrong.
No. It wasn't like how he was before.
He wasn't sad, or depressed, or even self conscious right now.
Our maknae was just...overworked. To a point at which he was doing himself more harm than good.
His eyes were glazed over in a droopy state, his cheeks keeping a constant flush on his face.
Rhys worried me sometimes, heck, he's worried all of us.
"So what happened before I came to get you guys?" Asked the eldest.
Namjoon who was sitting beside Jin answered: "We came to give him something to eat. We started talking and then he passed out when he stood up from his chair."
"Ah, so he must've been exhausted...poor thing."
Right now Rhys had been laid down on the back seats with his head in my lap.
I sighed and brushed my hand through his hair, only to make contact with his warm forehead. "He has a temperature." I spoke aloud to my other members.
"Aish. The rest of the boys are gonna have an aneurism." Grumbled Seokjin.
RM and I chuckled at that notion, knowing full well what would happen when they'd find out.
We were brought out of our slight giddy state when Aegis gave a small whimper.
I glanced down at him to make sure he wasn't uncomfortable with the way he was laying.
"Is he alright?" Namjoon spoke as Rhys gave another noise.
It was by now that I realized he was in a cold sweat.
Quickly, I slipped off my jacket and snatch Namjoon's off of his seat, and covered the sick male.
I grabbed Aegis' hands and rubbed mine against them to stop them from being so cold. "Jin-Hyung, I think we need to get home faster so Rhys can be properly taken care of."
"I'm sorry, we're going as fast as we can within the speed limit."
At the answer I clicked hang tongue in annoyance. "Well it's not fast enough."
"Yoongi-hyung. I know you're worried about Rhys, but he's strong. This has happened like twice before, I'm sure he's aware of what's happened." Namjoon reasoned.
Taking his counter into consideration, I dropped my agitated mood.
Shifting back down to the younger who laid on me, I brushed his bangs out of the way and pressed my lips to his forehead for a few seconds before retreating.
"Hang in there, we're almost home."

A/n: Yay! First part is done! I hope you all enjoyed this chapter! Apologies for any spelling or grammatical errors. Thanks for reading! I hope you stay tuned for the chapters to come!