50k Reads Special: Duality

A/n: This is a short chapter in honor of this story getting 50k Reads! These will often contain Rhys being with a member who hasn't had a one on one chapter in a while! My milestone writings don't contribute to the actual plot per-say, they're just there.

Taehyung's POV:

I lay in Rhys' room on his plush bed.
For some reason, his bed would be more comfortable than the rest of ours. Probably because his was newer.
My dongsaeng was typing away on his keyboard, getting ready for new concepts to be brought his way and a full schedule in the near future.
I felt kind of bad for Rhys sometimes. He'd always be sitting in his room, at his desk, ruining his back.
There were even times where our maknae's hands would cramp up during a practice or a photo shoot from how much he's been typing.
"Rhys-ah, why don't you take a break?" I suggested, looking up from my phone.
Without looking my way, he answered. "I only have two more ideas left to jot down, I'm almost done hyung, I promise."
I wasn't convinced. Majority of the time he's say this, Rhys would be trying to get us to leave him alone instead of pestering him about relaxing.
"Yah, you need to stop doing this." I grumbled.
He hummed in question. "Stop doing what?"
"Working. Manager-nim gave us this week off and all you've been doing is preparing for next week's work. We're supposed to be relaxing."
"Uh huh." Aegis replied curtly, still staring at his computer screen.
"You've had to have lidocaine patches on your arms and back for the past week because you're sitting in that chair all day." I chided.
"Yep." He again, replies curtly but I could tell he was slowly getting aggravated.
"Even Namjoon and Yoongi-hyung don't work without breaks, that's why you should follow their example. They're working without any consequence."
"Yeah..."
I gave a humph. "You really need to stop acting like this—!"
He cut me off by turning around and staring directly into my soul. "Really?" Rhys spoke monotonously.
"Huh?" I gulped at the sudden change in atmosphere.
Within a second, I found my arms pinned above my head. My phone tossed quickly into the chair Aegis once sat in.
My wide eyes meet mischievous ones, as Rhys sits straddled on my waist. His body leaning over me.
"What-What are you doing?" I ask frantically, somewhat scared by this act of dominance.
He laughed shortly and with a small smirk appearing his lips he went down toward my ear. Whispering, Rhys responded: "You said you wanted me to stop acting like I was."
The younger sat back up and planted a kiss on the side of my neck.
I shivered, but from what? Fear or...something else?
"How cute." Rhys cooed almost sinisterly.
He removed one of his hands from my wrists, the other still there, and brought it to cradle my chin.
I had no words for what was happening, only a bright blush on my cheeks and a jumbled brain.
Aegis brushed his thumb against my bottom lip. "What beautiful lips you have~! It would be a shame if they were to be—." He never finished what he was saying due to a shout for him.
"Rhys! I need you to help me with dinner!" Called Seokjin from another room.
"Okay, Jinnie-hyung!" Said boy chirped. The duality of this kid....
Sighing, Rhys got off of me and maneuvered toward the door to his room.
Just as he was about to leave, he glanced back at me. "Taehyung?"
I sat up quickly. "Ye-Yes?"
"You may want to take a cold shower." He smiled.
And with that, he left.
Taking note of what Rhys said, I glanced down at my pants.
"Oh geez...."

A/n: Thank you all again for 50k reads! Apologies for any spelling or grammatical error! I hope you enjoyed this 'interesting' chapter and I hope you stay tuned for the chapters to come!