Chapter 33: Best of Me~Episode 2 (Pt. 2)

A/n: Sorry for the wait, school has caught up with me...and a lot of food poisoning from The Cheesecake Factory. So, at this point, I'm typing whenever I feel the need to. My flute solos are also coming up next week so after I post this it's a lot of air loss and cracked lips. Thank you for bearing with my lazy ass, now then back to what should've been posted over three month ago!

Rhys' POV:

I snickered to myself as I hopped out of the van, oh the chaos I had caused.
I am the youngest member after all, so it's kinda like my job.
My eyes met the mall, the building was large and bordered with glass.
I couldn't imagine what would happen if someone were to throw a rock at it....we could find out....
"Rhys get that weird look of your face!" Jin-hyung yelled taking me out of my sneaky daze.
"Sorry hyung." I spoke quickly, moving away from him.
Today will be the day I might get murdered.
Either by the mom of the group, by Tae throwing Gucci at me, or by Jungkook giving discreet details about Timberlands and white t-shirts.
It wasn't too long before a camera was thrown into my hand, "Yah! Hobi-hyung! You know I have no athletic prowess!"
Then I paused, realizing this would the first time I'd be the one recording myself for a show being edited...all the other times someone was following me around.
Turning the device on, I flipped toward myself with a cheesy smile.
"Welcome back to another episode of Best of Me!" I spoke, fake, cheerily. I'd never been too fond of this recording shenanigan. "Today the plan is to eat, shop, and annoy my hyungs! So let's get to it, hehe."
I turn the camera back around and start dashing toward the building full of shops that tend to milk your wallet dry.
"Rhys slow down, you'll hurt yourself!" Yoongi called after me.
I snickered and shook my head. "You can't tell me what to do!" Still making a mad run to the entrance.
Jimin screamed in agreement with his group member. "You know your shoelaces aren't tied right?"
I slowed a bit, "But these shoes don't have—!" And with that, my forehead rammed into the hard, coarse surface known as pavement. "Ugh..." I groaned in slight pain before sitting up. I had tripped over one of those parking block things.
"Should've listened to me, huh?" Chided Lil Meow Meow, he looked to Jimin. "Clever using his forgetfulness against him."
I merely sat there with a pout dancing on my lips. "Eomma! Yoongi-hyung and Jimin-hyung are bullying me!"
Said members gaped at the accusation, probably feeling pure betrayal.
Jin, still having seen the situation, proceeded to bolt to me with a possessive look on his face.
He gripped my shoulders and glanced me over, "Aish, Rhys! You need to be more careful! You've only been 18 for barely even two months and now look at you! How're you going to survive the adult world!" Seokjin scolded, now hugging me.
Let's keep in mind that the cameras were getting all of this. Time to put on a show?
"Depends on what you think makes you an adult." I speak, teasing clearly in my voice.
Jin pushes me away with a blush on his cheeks. "YAH!" He yelled flustered.
I got up on my feet and placed the hand that wasn't holding the camera on my chin. "Huh~? What were you thinking Jinnie-Hyung?"
As my Hyung copied me in standing, I prodded his chest with my finger. "I was just gonna say stuff about taxes and bills, but you thought of something dirty?"
"Wha-What? No! Of course not!" He defended.
The others just stood shaking their heads at us, clearly disappointed, but not surprised in the least.
I flicked my pointer finger in accusation. "PERVERT!" I screeched and quickly evaded arms length of Seokjin.
I could feel an ominous aura behind me, so I quickly snatched up Jimin and tugged him into the building.
"Why're you dragging me?" He mumbled.
I flicked the camera toward him. "Because you wanted to take me to one of those cafés! All this bickering has got me hungry."

/////////////////TimeSkip//////////////////

3rd Person POV:

The rest of the Bangtan group eventually caught up with the two ahead of them, who'd already made a move toward a coffee shop on their near right.
The shop was called: Café Contigo. Which translated to "Coffee with You."
Inside, you could immediately tell it wasn't a normal sit-in caffeine stop.
Like the name suggests, Coffee with You, meant that you make your own drink and customize it however you like. They also had recipes for baked goods like cookies and scones!
Rhys stared at the ingredients in front of him in pure awe. "So much sugar in one spot...." He said in a childish daze, which earned him a smack on the head from Namjoon.
"You can't have a lot of sugar. Last time we let you have that much, you laid on the floor laughing for 10 minutes straight!"
With a tilt of a head, Rhys questioned: "What's wrong with that?"
"YOU FORGOT TO BREATHE!" The leader shouted.
"But you always take my breath away, Hyung." The maknae shrugged.
And just like that...a domino effect of facepalms took place.
"Ah whatever," Rhys grumbled walking away from the counter with the sweets. "Those treats can't compare to the sweetness of you guys."
Once again, facepalms.
"Let's just make the damn cookies and go get what you need. Cause at this rate, I'll kill you before your pickup lines kill me." Groaned Yoongi.
"Do you really think he needs to make stuff that'll keep him hyper?" Cut in Hoseok.
"He really seems to like them, why not let him do it?" Questioned Tae.
Hobi responded with: "Cause there's a chance he'll get a sugar high and crash. After it wears off he'll be whining the rest of this trip."
"Guys?" Called Jungkook.
They didn't listen, but kept chatting.
"Guyyyyys?" He tried once more.
"GUYS!" Finally they paid attention.
"What?!" They ask in unison.
Jungkook pointed at Rhys. "He's eating the mochi they kept in the fridge."
"HUH???"
"This is why I said to keep him occupied with cookies." Growled Yoongi.
"You're blaming this on me now?" Countered Hoseok.
"You're god damn right I am."
Soon, the café was filled with arguments about the pros and cons of giving an 18 year old a cookie.
Though, amongst the chaos known as BTS, Aegis was standing beside Jimin.
A mochi popped in his mouth, he gave a hum at the taste.
"Is it good?" Prompted the 95-liner.
"Let me test something first."
With that, Rhys proceeded to turn his face and softly bite Jimin's cheek.
"AH! What are you doing?" Asked the older.
Unlatching himself from his Hyung, the younger nodded. "I was right."
Rubbing his bit cheek, the now red-faced man continued: "Right about what?"
Glancing back at the recording device he was holding, Aegis pointed at Jimin. "This mochi tastes better."
Suddenly all the arguing halted.
It was dead silent.
"Let's check to see if the cookies are any good!" Jungkook said with a smirk.

A/n: Back at it again, hehe. Apologies for any spelling or grammatical errors! I hope you enjoyed this second part of this double chapter even though it took me like half a year to finish. Thank you for bearing with my absence! I hope you all stay tuned for the next chapter!